Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death (46411 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) / Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash / Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by onyxo76(m): 9:30am On Jun 01, 2020
Champneys:
Adeboye has come again with his fraudulent prophecies.
no prophesy here he simply told his pastors to get ready for naming ceremonies next year, I wonder what you gain from insulting these aged men
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Champneys: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2020
onyxo76:
no prophesy here he simply told his pastors to get ready for naming ceremonies next year, I wonder what you gain from insulting these aged men

Abeg shut up and stop defending someone trying to play God!
He is a fraud, just like many of his other guys in the religious sector masquerading as men of God!
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by messi042: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2020
He knows his people, The Hoeroba's will just be giving birth to the number of children they can't be able to raise thereby allowing them to be roaming around the streer practicing what is known as the almajiri system.
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by onyxo76(m): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2020
Champneys:

Abeg shut up and stop defending someone trying to play God!
He is a fraud, just like many of his other guys in the religious sector masquerading as men of God!
if you have an elderly person in your family, go and tell him or her shut up, no wonder so many of you don't make progress in life, it's a pity most parents these days have no time to teach their children how to respect those elder to them even if they are a fraud as you claim.
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Champneys: 11:31am On Jun 01, 2020
onyxo76:
if you have an elderly person in your family, go and tell him or her shut up, no wonder so many of you don't make progress in life, it's a pity most parents these days have no time to teach their children how to respect those elder to them even if they are a fraud as you claim.
Will you geddifok off my mention, iwo were jatijati yi!
Who told you I have not made a remarkable progress in life? Or you think I am one of those simpletons, vacuous, wretched and hopeless souls out there?
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by onyxo76(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2020
Champneys:

Ori baba e daaru.
Will you geddifok off my mention, iwo were jatijati yi!
Who told you I have not made a remarkable progress in life? Or you think I am one of those simpletons, vacuous, wretched and hopeless souls out there?
Fuc....ktard!
so you are even from my tribe, ogbeni o soro dadaa o, make we try show some respect na...o de fi enu re sepe fun baba mi to ku tipe...ah edumare a dariji e o
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Champneys: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
onyxo76:
so you are even from my tribe, ogbeni o soro dadaa o, make we try show some respect na...o de fi enu re sepe fun baba mi to ku tipe...ah edumare a dariji e o

Mabinu. I don take am back!
Gbayi wink
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by onyxo76(m): 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Champneys:

Mabinu. I don take am back!
Gbayi wink
wa pe laye padi mi, baba adeboye ni baba gbogbo wa, awa na ma sorire Amin
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by dederocs(m): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Of course they will be lots babies, people are inside knacking more cheesy
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Inzaghi19: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
A pastor will say "Good morning" and many Nigerians would tag the greeting as a prophecy.

Adeboye only told his pastors to be ready for many naming ceremonies next year.

I tire oooooo
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Hormohwunmee(f): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hmm, I pray the case of some people will not be like those children that were cursed by Elisha.
Well I don't how some people think, this lock down of thing favours some people and reverse is the case to some. When daddy said after this pandemic, there will be great testimony means those trusting God for the fruit of the womb will conceive, those trusting God for great ideas will received and you are there critizing and mocking the blessings pronounced by a man of God.

God have mercy upon everyone who because of likes and shares blasphemed the man of God. Repent Jesus loves you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) / Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.