Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,453 members, 7,861,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nature Photography With Infinix Note 7 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nature Photography With Infinix Note 7 (3394 Views)

Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread / Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 / Mobile Photography With The Infinix Note 4pro. Check Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nature Photography With Infinix Note 7 by festwiz(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:

How do u take such beautiful pix....taking photos ain't my strength... enlighten me pls

The best place to learn would be the gallery thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5605811/gallery-mobile-photography-art

You have to pick a subject, lighting (depending on the mood), the right angle. These are the three things you should consider first before going technical with your camera and then tweaking ISO, shutter speed, white balance etc. to get the best output from your camera or smartphone.
Re: Nature Photography With Infinix Note 7 by WHITELIGHTER: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2020
festwiz:

The best place to learn would be the gallery thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5605811/gallery-mobile-photography-art

You have to pick a subject, lighting (depending on the mood), the right angle. These are the three things you should consider first before going technical with your camera and then tweaking ISO, shutter speed, white balance etc. to get the best output from your camera or smartphone.

Thanks bro
Re: Nature Photography With Infinix Note 7 by Nhosbege: 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Alitair:
undecided
Somebody that is high on something and decides to snap a random plant and post...

And people are even abusing themselves here because of a post born out of highness.

You just joined the league of highness...since you can't see a random post, slide and keep shut tongue undecided
Re: Nature Photography With Infinix Note 7 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
StephenBB:
Shot on Tecno Spark 3
are you sure this is tecno spark 3
Re: Nature Photography With Infinix Note 7 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:

Baba park well cheesy

We no look for mediocre camera here
buy that picture is cool ooo. No hate attach

2 Likes

Re: Nature Photography With Infinix Note 7 by StephenBB(m): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
BLUELemon:
are you sure this is tecno spark 3
Yes, i won't lie to you
Re: Nature Photography With Infinix Note 7 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
StephenBB:

Yes, i won't lie to you
just came online to your mentione

How much was the phone when u got it? And what is the selfie camera resolution
Re: Nature Photography With Infinix Note 7 by StephenBB(m): 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
BLUELemon:
just came online to your mentione

How much was the phone when u got it? And what is the selfie camera resolution
I got it July last year, i bought it for #35,500
The selfie is 8MP.
Re: Nature Photography With Infinix Note 7 by Jeffy1206(m): 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:

Baba park well cheesy

We no look for mediocre camera here
when you see good thing abeg try and commend it. undecided
Re: Nature Photography With Infinix Note 7 by BenDanor(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
hehehe

chariisGRACE and festwiz cool down. Please don't spoil things for OP
Re: Nature Photography With Infinix Note 7 by StephenBB(m): 5:24am On Jun 02, 2020
BenDanor:
hehehe

chariisGRACE and festwiz cool down. Please don't spoil things for OP
grin grin
Re: Nature Photography With Infinix Note 7 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2020
StephenBB:

I got it July last year, i bought it for #35,500
The selfie is 8MP.
nice one bro enjoy
Re: Nature Photography With Infinix Note 7 by StephenBB(m): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2020
BLUELemon:
nice one bro enjoy
Yeah, thanks
Re: Nature Photography With Infinix Note 7 by Ovie56(m): 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Transsion marketer's job is difficult. they know no shame can promote any trash.

1 Like

Re: Nature Photography With Infinix Note 7 by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2020
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Best Phone Between N70k - N100k / Blackberry 5G Phone With Physical Keyboard Set To Launch This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.