Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) (10615 Views)

Enugu: Asphalting Of Ikpa Road (Nru) In Nsukka (Pictures) / Ugwuanyi Directs All Chairmen, Deputies, Others To Rellocate To LGAs, Wards / Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Council Chairmen To Mount Vigilante Security Checkpoints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by easynetsms(m): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2020
Nooo. He shouldnt fix them. He should wait till everywhere turns to a village. I was so disappointed wen u went to Enugu last, lack of maintenance in the state. There were potholes. No traffic light was workin again

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by anytexy: 7:09am On Jun 01, 2020
Long over due.
Agbani Road comes to mind.
Sanitation should also be improved.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by 4Play(m): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Useless people I hate Nigerian politicians ehn

You do the most basic of things and you expect praises the money you spend to publicise the filling of pot hole is now more expensive than the pot holes filled and people will still fall for it

He hasn't actually done anything other than direct the fixing of potholes. So it's a celebration of his expressed intention to fix roads, not the actual fixing of roads. Lacking achievements, Nigerian leaders now propagandise on the basis of their wish to achieve.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 01, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

You do the most basic of things and you expect praises the money you spend to publicise the filling of pot hole is now more expensive than the pot holes filled and people will still fall for it
This ugwanyi; his own is a special case.
This man spends more on media publicity than actual governance. Imagine someone that pays opposition parties and pressure groups not to criticize him, but sing praises to him instead.
This man will change a blownout light bulb in government house and announce it on TV.
Even Nairaland has been bought and pocketed.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by JastSiryin(m): 7:23am On Jun 01, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

No be only you bros... But it just goes to show how gullible the citizens are
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by Magicians: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2020
You are cursed n a fool for complimentibg a project by a criminal who is yet to even begin the project. These are the set of fools that labelled Sanwo as point n kill governors when on site point out what he expected to be done or taken care of this are the same people praising a failure for budgeting trillion offline to audio construction.

Kiddinpoh:
Commendable!
88natzy:
To this point, Gburugburu you are doing well!!
dkingsman82:
Dahs good
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by northvietnam(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2020
sanemind2:
your location?

Manila
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by heniford2: 7:41am On Jun 01, 2020
Futuragetty:
Chukwu gozie Sullivan Chime.
Okwuru Okarisia!

He changed the face of Enugu, his only shorting coming was picking Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi as governor.
He could have gone to Senate but gave that up so H.E Hon.Ifeanyi could be Governor.

Sullivan Chime placed street lights in streets that had none.
Sullivan built new connecting roads within and out of Enugu.
Sullivan brought Taxis that changed the look of Enugu.
Those tow trucks in Capital Development was Sullivan's govt.
Eswama trucks were from govt.

In his time, Every juctiion had a waiting shed for passengers, gburu-gburu govt couldn't even fix it, it's in deplorable conditions.

Roads marking and signs were put in place and was remarked every 2-3 months. Now, We no even get roads signs again.
Esut Medical faculty. e many, I can't even remember.

those fine police cars came from Sullivan chime, before police were using buses, vans to patrol around the city.

Sullivan hosted Road blocks and Christians carnival's at year end.

Even that Ugwuogwo nike-Opi road flagged, awarded and contract sum paid in full, by Sullivan chime- Okwulu Okalisia.

Chime maintained use of the Ministry of Works
and Infrastructure for awards of associated jobs which the
Enugu diagnostic centre was one of them. This method
detached Chime from taking interests of contractors.

In Sullivan years, traffic and street lights became part of the
attraction to the coal city with the administration’s urban
renewal project.
It was in the Sullivan years that communities in hinterlands
began to access their remote areas and were all connected
to the state capital. In Sullivan years, water provision was
revisited in Enugu after it was abandoned at the end of the
second republic.

Be the judge, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi should not be celebrated for paying his Staffs at month end or replacing street lights bulbs?

Gburu gburu will be remembered for as the Governor that forgot his people, esp. Umu Nsukka Asadu.
He's only contribution will be blocking peoples shops with barbed wires with Enugu metropolitan area. Nothing more!

Gburu Gburu have people everywhere especially in the media,doing the needful- defending his failed government.
i leave in enugu i told people during election that this man will not work his own its to be eating rice and Fufu when called for ceremony his lazy and weak i feel enugu made a mistake in voting for him the set back after silluivan has brought enugu out to light this man its taking enugu back to darkness everytime he use media to brain wash people here

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by josh005(m): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2020
Futuragetty:
Okwuru Okarisia!

He changed the face of Enugu, his only shorting coming was picking Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi as governor.
He could have gone to Senate but gave that up so H.E Hon.Ifeanyi could be Governor.

In his time, Every juctiion had a waiting shed for passengers, gburu-gburu govt couldn't even fix it, it's in deplorable conditions.

Roads marking and signs were put in place and was remarked every 2-3 months. Now, We no even get roads signs again.
Esut Medical faculty. e many, I can't even remember.

those fine police cars came from Sullivan chime, before police were using buses, vans to patrol around the city.

Even that Ugwuogwo nike-Opi road flagged, awarded and contract sum paid in full, by Sullivan chime- Okwulu Okalisia.

renewal project.
second republic.

It was in Sullivan regime, that Our Tap was running in weekends.

Streets signs were installed, You no longer no need to ask people for Street directions as signs were placed everywhere.

Mad people were taken off our street as opposed to Chiboy's time, where they were used for street begging. Sullivan stopped that nonsense. But to Enugu now, If you no see man people make I know.

Be the judge, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi should not be celebrated for paying his Staffs at month end or replacing street lights bulbs?

Gburu gburu will be remembered for as the Governor that forgot his people, esp. Umu Nsukka Asadu.
He's only contribution will be blocking peoples shops with barbed wires with Enugu metropolitan area. Nothing more!

Gburu Gburu have people everywhere especially in the media,doing the needful- defending his failed government.

Nwanne'm Oga adiri gi na nma. I bu nwa afo 042. You've said it all.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by mii72: 8:05am On Jun 01, 2020
Na for pple some pple wey Dem go deceive.

These basic things that should be handled by the LGs at most. He may even "recommission" these "projects".

Sad stuff! [/quote]
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by PureGoldh(m): 8:41am On Jun 01, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Madam is unfit to be a governor which is why he chose the propaganda route.
If gutters are cleared, everybody must hear it
Streets are swept, everybody must hear it.

Enugu is in the hands of God indeed.
What a phony ass governor

My brother...even if rain fall in Enugu...He will broadcast it too....if he dig well for New Haven residents...O ga eburu ya tinye na Internet.

Ike gwuru

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by amagugm: 8:56am On Jun 01, 2020
Futuragetty:
Okwuru Okarisia!

Esut Medical faculty. e many, I can't even remember. were all Sullivan projects. Completed by him.

New market road, All the street in achara layout, new-haven even our own Trans-Ekulu, Gariki too.

renewal project.

second republic.

It was in Sullivan regime, that Our Tap was running on weekends.
now all we get is Bogus bills for water that never ran.

Streets signs were installed, You no longer no need to ask people for Street directions as signs were placed everywhere.

That was the same season, flavour released a music single, Ka anyi jebe Enugu. try to watch that video, then compare what you see with what we have now.

Tufiakwa! Gburu has failed.

Mad people were taken off our street as opposed to Chiboy's time, where they were used for street begging. Sullivan stopped that nonsense. But come to Enugu now, If you no see mad people make I know.

That anyi Ejebe Nsukka campaign was all fake, Nsukka didn't choose Ugwuanyi. Nobody did.

Gburugburu is a. collosal failure. I have never imagined an idealess governor being handed Enugu state. All he has been busy doing in Enugu metropolitan is low quality patching of roads. If you lived in Enugu while Sullivan was governor you would wish to stone this man. Worse, he is devoid of shame. He foolishly thinks people like him. Lie! If you talk to 10 people in Enugu about the performance of the governor you would find that 8 of them will disapprove of the governor. This past 5 years have been hell for the people of Enugu.Shame on the patch patch governor of Enugu state. Major mistake of Sullivan Chime is giving Enugu state Gburugburu

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by Peppermintflav: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2020
Which traffic lights? The ones causing hold-up in the state? Especially the one @Edinburgh and Zik Avenue close to HRC.
Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by DModeCntStopMe: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2020
88natzy:
To this point, Gburugburu you are doing well!!

Doing well for pouring sand and asphalt inside potholes?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by Futuragetty: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2020
Peppermintflav:
Which traffic lights? The ones causing hold-up in the state? Especially the one @Edinburgh and Zik Avenue close to HRC.
Rubbish!!!
If only you knew how bad traffic was in Uwani back in the days. You would thank Sullivan.
Trust me, I schooled in Unec for 19 Years.
From Unec Primary school, to Secondary then to Unec.
so I was going back and forth from Trans- Ekulu To Uwani road esp. in Secondary school days. It was so bad that every day, I had to drive through College-Road. Uwani is heavily congested, Yes! are those Traffic light the cause for terrible and delayed traffic's in Uwani, Hell no!
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by DModeCntStopMe: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2020
shocked

The traffic lights are more of a disadvantage than advantage.

They create unnecessary traffic esp at Abakpa junction, ogui junction down to ogui road even at new haven particularly at the junction, old artisan, Agbani road etc...

He should leave the lights the way they are, we are not complaining.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2020
I'm happy everyone is coming here to disapprove this bs
Let the world know that the clown is doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by 88natzy(m): 9:42am On Jun 01, 2020
Magicians:
You are cursed n a fool for complimentibg a project by a criminal who is yet to even begin the project. These are the set of fools that labelled Sanwo as point n kill governors when on site point out what he expected to be done or taken care of this are the same people praising a failure for budgeting trillion offline to audio construction.

I still don't understand how easy and self justified it is for some people to rain curses on others for erring their opinion. Dude, you have your corrections to make but do it without bitterness, don't come and pour your unclean and filthy vituperations on others just because they share an opposing view with you. Please Gburugburu isn't in anyway my friend or prey that I should take such hateful analgesics for him. You ding bat.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by Proudlytips: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
oh
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by PureGoldh(m): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Futuragetty:
Okwuru Okarisia!

He changed the face of Enugu, his only flaw was picking Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi as governor. He could have gone to Senate but gave that up so H.E Hon.Ifeanyi could be Governor.

The Taxi hire purchase Sullivan initiated those days, Provided Jobs for people.
What jobs has Gburu gburu created?
Street sweeping jobs. Aro!
SA, SSA, TA, EA.
We're seeing different job titles that never existed before he assumed office as Governor.

Esut Medical faculty. e many, I can't even remember. were all Sullivan projects, Completed by him.

During Chiboys' regime, As soon as it rains, Every road in Enugu was littered with Dirts. But Sullivan Chime fixed it

New market road, All the street in achara layout, new-haven even our own Trans-Ekulu, Gariki too.

Communities Vigilantes were provided with Shortguns and Hilux.

In Sullivan years as our Governor, traffic and street lights became part of the attraction to the coal city with the administration’s urban renewal project. It was in the Sullivan years that communities in hinterlands began to access their remote areas and were all connected to the state capital. In Sullivan years, water provision was revisited in Enugu after it was abandoned at the end of the second republic.

It was in Sullivan regime, that Our Tap was running on weekends. now all we get is Bogus bills for water that never ran.

That was the same season, flavour released a music single, Ka anyi jebe Enugu. try to watch that video, then compare what you see with what we have now.

Tufiakwa! Gburu has failed.

Mad people were taken off our street as opposed to Chiboy's time, where they were used for street begging. Sullivan stopped that nonsense. But come to Enugu now, If you no see mad people make I know.

Be the judge, should Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi be celebrated for payingg his Staffs at month end, replacing street lights bulbs, and having traffics light up and running.
Hell no! I don't think so

That anyi Ejebe Nsukka campaign was all fake, Nsukka didn't choose Ugwuanyi. Nobody did.

We will never forget. You may have failed us, but 3 Years is long enough to change the tides of things.

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by PureGoldh(m): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
amagugm:

Gburugburu is a. collosal failure. I have never imagined an idealess governor being handed Enugu state. All he has been busy doing in Enugu metropolitan is low quality patching of roads. If you lived in Enugu while Sullivan was governor you would wish to stone this man. Worse, he is devoid of shame. He foolishly thinks people like him. Lie! If you talk to 10 people in Enugu about the performance of the governor you would find that 8 of them will disapprove of the governor. This past 5 years have been hell for the people of Enugu.Shame on the patch patch governor of Enugu state. Major mistake of Sullivan Chime is giving Enugu state Gburugburu

Nwanne m...that man is making life uneasy for Enugu residents....His own is to just embezzle the public funds.

5yrs as governor of the state yet Nobody can boast of 2 to 3 Valid works that he have done in Enugu State.

Ifeanyi is a disgrace to Enugu state
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by Peppermintflav: 6:02am On Jun 03, 2020
Futuragetty:

If only you knew how bad traffic was in Uwani back in the days. You would thank Sullivan.
Trust me, I schooled in Unec for 19 Years.
From Unec Primary school, to Secondary then to Unec.
so I was going back and forth from Trans- Ekulu To Uwani road esp. in Secondary school days. It was so bad that every day, I had to drive through College-Road. Uwani is heavily congested, Yes! are those Traffic light the cause for terrible and delayed traffic's in Uwani, Hell no!
I never said they were the cause of traffic in Uwani, i specifically mentioned 2 traffic lights. Edinburgh and Edozie junction after HRC.
If you currently live in Enugu, or you visited recently you would have noticed what im talking about. The hold up caused by Edinburgh traffic lights sometimes gets to HRC, but since they have been off, its smooth sail. No matter the time of day. My point is , its not every junction that needs traffic lights.
Well.. thats topic for another day. tongue
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Directs Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights, Asphalting (Pic) by Kiddinpoh(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Magicians:

You are the cursed one here. You are cursed to the point that you cannot appreciate anything good in your life..

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC: New Refinery Will Cost About $12 Billion / FG Seeks End To Statelessness, Launches National Action Plan / 'Nigerians Are In The Dark’ – Peter Obi Reacts To FG’s “Excessive” Borrowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.