Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar (75097 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide / Buhari Picks Omoworare Babajide As Aide On National Assembly Matter, Drops Enang / Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by content208: 4:37am On Jun 03, 2020
AmazingELixir:

You really don't see beyond your caged confinement do you...when you're ready to crawl out of that hole that have entrapped you all your life then you'll come to the realisation that beyond beyond Ipob, Afonjaz and Arewa there exist other tribes and nationalities.

In your dumbness, you even think ipob is a tribe?!
If it is any solace, let it be known to you that your own version of dumbness is the refined type
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Princeps: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
joefelin2345:
Which tribe is most tribalistic ? Yoruba? You can't be serious? Besides, go n study Nigeria history before calling Yoruba as slaves to Hausa. How I wish I wish Chief Obafemi Awolowo had listened to Chiel Akintola to team up with NPC, things wouldn't have been like this for us. Let's us just stopped this as the mistake had been made already. Besides, who has the SE not to go? In 2017, the Arewa Youth asked ibos to leave the North by October 1. Were they not the one begging them?
I am neither Ibo nor Hausa or Yoruba, but I have lived for years in each part of Nigeria and una tribalism no be here!
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by esivue007(m): 6:47am On Oct 11, 2020
Michael004:
See you, Have you forgotten Jegede is from the central. You don't know anything about ondo politics. Mimiko did it twice because they love him. Akeredolu is hated. No one wants him again. Ondo voted Mimiko twice and regretted it. No governor has Don it twice. Even them Pa ajasin that did well only did it twice. We shall live to see more than that day.
bro how far now?
I told ya grin grin
Aketi would win.
currently,He's leading massively!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Patricia Amadin: #EndSARS Protesters Hail Policewoman In Lagos (pics) / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.