Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres (44694 Views)

LASG To Remove Residential Buildings Converted To Worship Centres & Clubs / COVID-19: Abia Relaxes Lockdown, Work Resumes, Worship Centres, Markets To Open / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by oshozondii: 12:23am On Jun 01, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari is likely to approve the reopening of churches and mosques from Monday this week. Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Covid-19 and Secretary to Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha says appropriate recommendations on the reopening of worship centres have been forwarded to the President for approval.

Mustapha was responding to questions from journalists after he led members of the PTF to brief the President as the first phase of the easing of lockdown restrictions elapses nationwide. He says the states have a critical role to play in the second phase of the gradual easing of the lockdown.

After submitting the fourth interim report to President Buhari on the gradual reopening of the economy at the Presidential Villa, the PTF said Nigeria is still in the most dangerous stage of the Covid-19 pandemic which is community transmission and its high time states, local governments, traditional and religious institutions take ownership of the next stage of the gradual easing of lockdown.

Also Read: Nigeria to abide by agreement reached with neighbours on border reopening
When asked if Nigeria is truly winning the fight against Covid-19, the PTF Chairman said the country is not out of the woods yet, hence the need for Nigerians to support government by adhereing to all guidelines.

President Buhari is expected to approve the recommendations of the PTF on which segment of the economy will be allowed to open on Monday.
https://ait.live/president-buhari-set-to-approve-reopening-of-worship-centres/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by rentAcock(m): 4:49am On Jun 01, 2020
I weep for shortsighted people who have written off this great nation. I and my household will continue to believe in this great nation.

May God continue to bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

177 Likes 15 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by enitey(f): 4:49am On Jun 01, 2020
I see!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 01, 2020

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by Princewill21(m): 4:49am On Jun 01, 2020
First time i made it

We are professional at ensuring we give that your apartments, offices, saloon and all kinds of studio wall that pleasant finishies its deserve with wallpaper,3D Stickers,3D Panels and as well perfect painting.

Contact us today @ Supreme Interiors where wall beauty matters.
08033941694, 08028139993
Supreme Interiors..... bringing beauty to your world.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by Julibet: 4:49am On Jun 01, 2020
Finally. Open everywhere up please.

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by Joclebs(m): 4:50am On Jun 01, 2020

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by spokesboy: 4:50am On Jun 01, 2020
This is clear evidence to proof to everyone that the Covid-19 lockdown strategy is the worst approach to handling a pandemic and also that the increasing numbers in Nigeria are mere fraud perpetrated by the few who are benefiting from the whole Plandemic.
Nigerian politicians are only doing follow follow without using common sense. They've succeeded in destroying the economy and impoverishing the masses by their copy & paste handling of the Scamdemic.
How come when they decided to lockdown the country when the daily confirmed cases was about 5 and they ignorantly claimed that the lockdown will slow down the spread. Now the daily confirmed cases have increased to about 300 and the ignoramus government don't have a choice but to swallow their dirty ego and reopen the country. This is the greatest irony of 2020. That's why we need independent minded leaders in Africa like President Magufuli of Tanzania.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/05/tanzania-president-questions-coronavirus-kits-animal-test-200503174100809.html

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by Coronavirus84: 4:50am On Jun 01, 2020
Nice move by His Excellency President of federal republic of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by psalmz(m): 4:50am On Jun 01, 2020
We are watching with 8k LG television

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by onoja12: 4:51am On Jun 01, 2020
Keep those locked up,they are the second biggest problem of the country ,African and black race in general

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by SoNature(m): 4:51am On Jun 01, 2020
That's their business.

I have been going to church for 2 weeks now

I am even more interested in their opening of inter-state borders

Obviously, this partial lockdown is not working because it hasn't been able to flatten the curve

22 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by Cammo: 4:52am On Jun 01, 2020
Set wetin? Open everything up, oga. You have reached your 10k target. I wonder what you're still waiting for.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by brandon2009: 4:52am On Jun 01, 2020
ok
Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by joyandfaith: 4:53am On Jun 01, 2020
oshozondii:

https://ait.live/president-buhari-set-to-approve-reopening-of-worship-centres/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

how will opening worship centres improves economy? worship centres should be last thing in the agenda because you worship God anywhere.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by Masculity(m): 4:53am On Jun 01, 2020
Everyday set to, about to, intend to, will, thinking etc God please help this country to reach final stage of executing good projects not planing to.
God bless FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by Philistine(m): 4:54am On Jun 01, 2020
Good News for those that live and survive on Tithes

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by Spuggie: 4:54am On Jun 01, 2020
Very very interesting
Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by Bsure: 4:55am On Jun 01, 2020
Religion is the opium of the masses.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by rawtouch: 4:55am On Jun 01, 2020
cheesy

will he speak himself or will he issue a decree

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by Arizonaz: 4:55am On Jun 01, 2020
Finally

This life I can't kill myself. Just allow me to flex o.

Person wey no go back to church with his or her sense complete ... Nah their cup of tea.

Nah from I want to introduce you to one powerful man of God problem take dey start.

Be wise!
Especially some Nigeria women wey like to go prayer houses for solutions when dem suppose they think with their heads.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:56am On Jun 01, 2020
God bless our darling Daddy, President Muhammadu Buhari.

A man after God's heart.

Thieves, looters, criminals want to bury him, they don't know that he is a seed.

Sai Bobo wink

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by tjfulloption(m): 4:57am On Jun 01, 2020
This story just dey JOKOWIDODO me cheesy grin
Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by martintinsrich(m): 4:57am On Jun 01, 2020
At last.God be praised forever .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by FlordFlorez(m): 4:58am On Jun 01, 2020
No plan for school reopening?

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by Mathiasa(m): 4:58am On Jun 01, 2020
It's a gradual process and the way our government handled it is comenable. Pls let's keep to gov. plans on reopening. They are doing their part lest not frustrate their efforts, let's stick to the guidelines.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by Luckydubby7(m): 5:00am On Jun 01, 2020
They should open inter state movement and tertiary education.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by sleek214(m): 5:00am On Jun 01, 2020
Confused set of folks
Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by Kizzygentle: 5:03am On Jun 01, 2020
rentAcock:
I weep for shortsighted people who have written off this great nation. I and my household will continue to believe in this great nation.

May God continue to bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
U are the one decieving yourself. People like you said same thing since 1999. U better wake up to reality.

18 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by haryothosyn93(m): 5:05am On Jun 01, 2020
This is commendable on the side of the FGN, at least if FG mandatory and compulsory the precautions guildlines, people will be left with their fate! Everybody want to live... I sincerely pray that we will all see the end of this deadly virus called COVID 19.

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU ALL!

This month will favour entire household.

Stay safe, health alive!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by richol(m): 5:06am On Jun 01, 2020
Chai

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:07am On Jun 01, 2020
If you like open I am not going. Go and worship your woman loving, gworo chewing, kunu sipping, moon god

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦243.8 Billion Paris Club Refund Shared Among States, See What Each State Got / Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words / Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.