Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland (57847 Views)

Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch / Security Guard Killed Near A Bank By Rival Cultists In Calabar. Graphic Photos / Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by chudez0147(m): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2020
ContractKiller:
Silence is the best answer to a born móron who comes from a family of morons.

E pain am �
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by chriscrosss(m): 11:31am On Jun 01, 2020
You call that domestic terrorist..what about the officers killing blacks..what's that called
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2020
LordAdam16:

You mustn't have an opinion.

Recall that just days before Floyd's death, Ahmed Aubrey was fatally shot. On the day of Floyd's death, that lady in NY called the cops on the bird watcher. All of this was happening just while the US was about to cross the 100,000 COVID fatality mark. As well as SpaceX return to space on American soil.

So which should he have addressed the nation on?

He's already sympathized with the Floyd family and at Trump's urging asked the FBI to investigate. People who would have taken to the streets will take to the streets. Taking to the streets is their right. Looting and property destruction is not. If he encouraged peaceful protests to end the lock-downs, why should he discourage peaceful protests over an extra-judicial killing.

What's worse than these lefty nuts are the "centrists" aka "online Trumpians" who type without analyzing a situation. There is nothing Trump would do about this situation that'd be applauded. It is an election year. And you're feeding that narrative as a RINO.

Days ago he said, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. The left and so-called "reasonable" people said, he shouldn't have said that. Well, the looting has continued, and the shooting has continued. When the genie is out of the box, you can't put it back. Rather than make excuses for the criminal elements looting when it was still in its infancy, people should have clearly put the foot down and not lump them together with "disgruntled protesters." You know, like Trump did. Now the protest has been derailed.

You f*ckers legitimized the looters, now have the guts to blame Trump, for what? Of the 4 things you said he should have done, he's done 3. D*mn if he does, d*mn if he doesn't. This is a list of Oval Office addresses by Presidents--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oval_Office_address. No President, not even Obama, has given a National Address on police brutality. Precisely, why should Trump be the first?

And no, I don't need to insert that I'm a Trump supporter at any point in this message, because it is immaterial. A man was killed during an arrest. The FBI is investigating. The police officer implicated has been charged. And the protest has led to destruction of businesses, homes, and more killings. Those are the facts.

Grown men and women acting ret*rded!

So you need a President to tell you not to destroy homes and shops in your own community? Destroy it!

-Lord

How did Boko haram start? Yusuf (Boko haram leader) was killed by security operatives. Many of it's followers withdrew, regrouped and they became a full fledged terrorist organization.

Considering the number of black Americans that have been killed extrajudicially by white cops in the US, an insurgency should have started a long time ago in the US. The saving grace for the US is it's strong intelligence that such a thing would have been nipped in the bud b4 it even starts.

Thousands of black Americans have been killed, your problem is the looting and rioting as a result of the killings. But only one person was killed in Nigeria, and thousands of innocent Nigerians have been killed by Boko haram because of that.

If you encourage injustice, be ready for a social disobedience and anarchy and no one can tell how the anarchy will be. If that's the way these people want to express their anger, then no problem. The state knows what to do to stop riots like this from happening.

Mumu wan come here to talk nonsense. Goat
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
No damage can be done than the one done by confidently killing an innocent black man slowly in broad day light.

Hmmm well i guess you're right.. I just hope the protesters can stop the violence already.
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by ojobek: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2020
WHY IS AMERICA CLAPPING DOWN ON PEACEFUL PROTESTERS. MAY GOD HELP US.
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by ContractKiller: 11:55am On Jun 01, 2020
Same way e pain your prostitute mama as dem dey ride am like power bike grin

chudez0147:

E pain am �
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by kelvindj98: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
ContractKiller:

The way things are going, with the thousands of businessess, homes and offices burned to the ground by these criminals calling themselves protesters/activists, nobody is going to remember this period as the time an innocent man was brutally murdered by a criminal police officer.

Instead it will remembered by many as the time they lost their businesses in which they had invested their life savings and it will be remembered as the time their homes were burned down for which they were still paying off expensive mortgages. I nearly felt like weeping when I watched an African American business man weeping after his fellow blacks looted his shop at gun point right in front of him and they even recorded it! I saw another video where a middle aged female shop owner in a wheelchair was attacked and beaten up by looters for attempting to protect her shop from being looted.

At the end of the day these fools have taken a personal tragedy and turned it into a national one. And what makes things even worse, is that they are destroying people's livelihoods and homes at a time when America has its highest unemployment rate in history and when millions have lost their jobs due to the recession caused by Covid-19 lockdown.

Only God can judge these dimwits.

It is easy to type from d comfort of your home.
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by Vatod(m): 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by Proudlytips: 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
randy cops
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by mekuxiani(m): 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Trump actions shows he supported the killing of George Floyd
Trump had nothing to do with it because he said thugs it doesn't refer to race after all it's not only blacks that where looting
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by ContractKiller: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
It's even easier to think from the comfort of your home. I recommend you try it sometimes.

kelvindj98:

It is easy to type from d comfort of your home.
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
IvarDboneless:
These guys are really sending a strong message to the cops

I don't think so.

A lot of cops die every year like this.

What I think is that some people have hijacked the protest to perpetrate their evil missions. If they bring down another black cop, then it may be some racist white man who couldn't tolerate the "insolence" of sacking a white police officer because of the death of a black man.
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by Guestlander: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
kareemkamil:
Trump as USA president is a big mistake and mischief, I pity USA for voting a kind of notorious and carelessness person like him. He is bring USA backward gradually.

Many people knew he would be a terrible president. How many presidents before him were endorsed by the KKK?

I am always amused when I see some people here on nairaland supporting him. A little protest near the white house he ran into his bunker to hide! Is that a president?
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by djkirkoo2(m): 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
nairavsdollars:
how please? What did Trump do wrong?
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by Oluwafhemmi10: 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
The whole scenario is now being hijacked by politicians as election is around the corner...the violence is only causing more damage to more innocent souls...
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by Hoodbilonia: 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
With stay at home order
Dis na big time to loot for americans na
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by LordAdam16: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Meninmen:

[s]Lol. See this clown. Are you that stupid not to understand English or you just want to yarn for yarning sake?

Let me repeat my position. Trump's delay in rising up to the occasion lead to this protests. Floyd was killed 25th March. Trump never condemned the killing. In fact, in his press briefings, he never made any mention of it. When he was asked, he said he was waiting for reports. Let me tell you what a sensitive leader would have done; after watching that horrible video, he would have addressed the nation (e.g through Twitter), send his condolences to the family, the black community and assure of speedy investigations and justice BEFORE THE PROTESTS BEGAN

So because the US was returning to the space from their own soil after a hiatus of 10 years, it means he can't speak about Floyd killings? But he releases tweets every minute. He could also have addressed the killings on twitter. Floyd was killed 25th of March. It took him days to respond. He called the family of Floyd (days after protests have started), specifically Floyd's brother, who said Trump rushed the call and told him he didn't want to hear what he has to say. What person calls a grieving family member and tells him he doesn't want to hear what he has to say? That's Trump for you. A very insensitive fellow.

His major response to the rioting was to threaten "when the looting starts, the shooting starts". If you were not a fool, you will realize that that line has a racist history against black Americans which he re-echoed.

You are just a dumb person. Is it the same Trump that encouraged civil disobedience Against legal lockdown instituted by state authorities just to get the economy back, no matter the lives lost? How come he encouraged white Americans holding rifles who marched against the Michigan's state governor's residence protesting the lockdown, in defiance to constituted authority. Shouldn't we also encourage these rioters to defy the curfews imposed by authorities? You see how dumb you are?

I Do not encourage the looting, neither do I support the killing of the FBI official (whose killings have not been linked yet to the rioting), but injustice breeds rebellion.
. When the police constantly targets blacks for killings, then you don't tell them how to react.

Talking about COVID-19, who put the US in the COVID-19 mess that they are in right now? Instead of preparing his nation for the pandemic, he was dancing naked in the market square, saying it was just a flu, China are on top of the situation, it will go away when summer comes, the US is top of the situation, they have dozens of PPE, and other nonsense talk. When the deaths started coming, he began to blame China (who he has initially praised for being on top of the situation), he blamed EU, for leaving it's borders open, he blamed WHO. But he has never for once taken the blame for his incompetence! Now he has left WHO, China is growing to fill the gap (though i feel they can't), he has called for G7 meeting, German Chancellor rejected the invitation, other leaders expressed their misgivings, now he has being forced to postpone and lie that he wants to add other nations like Russia to the group. Instead of waging economic war only on China who are the biggest rippers of the US, he has waged economic wars on all hitherto US allies; EU (ESP Germany and France), Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Japan. Now, under his leadership, the US doesn't have the clout they have in the international stage that for the first time in history, China had it's way in the WHO assembly.

If he doesn't change course, he will destroy America!'[/s]

Meninmen:

[s]And the fool thinks I'm not a Trump supporter because I pointed out what he is not doing right. Only fools like you follow leaders blindly, without a Brain to think for themselves. That's how they installed and agree with everything PMB does. Zombie!

I agree with some of Trump's policies, I disagree with some. If that makes me a hater of Trump, then you are the most useless human being on earth!

#Dimwit[/s]

Meninmen:

[s]How did Boko haram start? Yusuf (Boko haram leader) was killed by security operatives. Many of it's followers withdrew, regrouped and they became a full fledged terrorist organization.

Considering the number of black Americans that have been killed extrajudicially by white cops in the US, an insurgency should have started a long time ago in the US. The saving grace for the US is it's strong intelligence that such a thing would have been nipped in the bud b4 it even starts.

Thousands of black Americans have been killed, your problem is the looting and rioting as a result of the killings. But only one person was killed in Nigeria, and thousands of innocent Nigerians have been killed by Boko haram because of that.

If you encourage injustice, be ready for a social disobedience and anarchy and no one can tell how the anarchy will be. If that's the way these people want to express their anger, then no problem. The state knows what to do to stop riots like this from happening.

Mumu wan come here to talk nonsense. Goat[/s]

A. I gave you hours and you made THREE attempts to come up with an intelligent retort, and this is the hot stinking pile of horseshit you concoct.

B. You're a F*CKTARD!

C. George Floyd died at 8 pm CDT on the Day of our Lord May 25, 2020.
Protests began on May 26, 2020.
Trump posted this on Twitter on May 27, 2020:

At my request, the FBI and the Department of Justice are already well into an investigation as to the very sad and tragic death in Minnesota of George Floyd....

....I have asked for this investigation to be expedited and greatly appreciate all of the work done by local law enforcement. My heart goes out to George’s family and friends. Justice will be served!

So an incident went down late in the evening May 25, protests started on the 26th, after being briefed correctly, Trump declared an FBI and DOJ as well as send his condolences to Floyd's family on the 27th; but apparently that's despicable.

You know in the few hours between the death and when the protests began, Omnipotent and Omnipresent Trump should have received a National Security Briefing, done an Oval Office address, called Floyd's family, and whatever else you A$$WIPE think is appropriate. Yep, only that would have stopped the protests.

A f*cking legitimate protest. Exactly, Trump should have stopped a protest about police brutality that was streamed live on Facebook. While he was at it, he should also have found the cure for cancer, invented faster-than-light travel, and ended world hunger all within a few hours!

Oh, and here's the best part, failure to do these proves he will destroy America!

Clearly, calling you a f*cktard is an understatement.

D. I did not call you a Trump hater. I called you a RINO.

You're the special kind of id*ot who silently agrees with 80% of Trump's policies but yell to the rooftops about the 20% you disagree with. And the preferred and signature comment opener or closer for your kind is something along the lines of "I am a Trump supporter, but..." or something like "Even though I voted for Trump in 2016, ..."

Your kind and the left-leaning centrists and libertarians are the reason why we can't have nuanced discussions on anything. Everything must f*cking be a Trump referendum or a tribal mudfight. Even the extra-judicial killing of a criminal that most people on both sides condemn. You just have to make it about Trump. You can't help yourself.

Oh and the proof is that you veered from Floyd's incident to unrelated crapshoot because you just have to get those virtue-signaling brownie points.

E. Please continue to destroy your own homes and businesses. That'll show Trump.

After Katrina and Puerto Rico, how Black Americans can wake up and destroy their own communities stumps me.

Those egging you on will just as swiftly call you "animals" when you start moving into White neighborhoods, like in this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtRLDeZ8u6o&t=305s

The same people who championed War on Drugs at inception that destroyed the African American family unit are now applauding you while you destroy your own livelihoods after a pandemic that disproportionately affected the Black community. And like f*cking slaves who can't think for themselves, you guys continue and justify it.

Then you wonder why nothing changes! Why the Dems have the Black community in servitude and permanent state of victimhood!

Oh look, I typed all this without stating I support Trump or disagree with him on certain issues. If you want to be an a$$hole, don't try to embellish it, just own it like the buff**n you are!

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by SmartyPants(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
JosephXavier:
This woman sef. You talk say your brother was a good man
What of George Floyd that was killed? He does not deserve what they did to him.
I'm not happy that the FBI agent lost his life but every year a black is brutally killed by the police in US and it has turned to tradition.
May his soul rest in peace but let the US government stop paying deaf ears to all this so that similar counter killings won't continue

I don't understand your logic. How does a lady saying her brother was a good man connect with the murder of George Floyd? Was he the one that killed him?
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
jjjabulani:
Get 100% warranty on any UK used laptop you buy from us

how did you get all that laptop?, how is it from uk?
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by Slimpotter(m): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
nairavsdollars:

First time I'm seeing a lady criticise Trump.
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by IvarDboneless: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I don't think so.

A lot of cops die every year like this.

What I think is that some people have hijacked the protest to perpetrate their evil missions. If they bring down another black cop, then it may be some racist white man who couldn't tolerate the "insolence" of sacking a white police officer because of the death of a black man.
You right though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
nairavsdollars:

DJ Trump had always been a serial racist. Have you not heard about the Harlem 5, April 19, 1989 Case? See the Movie "When They See Us."
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by tweakdude1: 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
What is happening in America isn't protest. it's riot.
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by HenryWilliams(m): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
RemoveKebab:
Killing an FBI agent is a serious crime.
This one na real shit hit the fan cry

But killing a black man is sport?
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by IamHonourable1: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=ContractKiller post=90182851]

The way things are going, with the thousands of businessess, homes and offices burned to the ground by these criminals calling themselves protesters/activists, nobody is going to remember this period as the time an innocent man was brutally murdered by a criminal police officer.

Instead it will remembered by many as the time they lost their businesses in which they had invested their life savings and it will be remembered as the time their homes were burned down for which they were still paying off expensive mortgages. I nearly felt like weeping when I watched an African American business man weeping after his fellow blacks looted his shop at gun point right in front of him and they even recorded it! I saw another video where a middle aged female shop owner in a wheelchair was attacked and beaten up by looters for attempting to protect her shop from being looted.

At the end of the day these fools have taken a personal tragedy and turned it into a national one. And what makes things even worse, is that they are destroying people's livelihoods and homes at a time when America has its highest unemployment rate in history and when millions have lost their jobs due to the recession caused by Covid-19 lockdown.

Only God can judge these dimwits

To every action,there's equal (if not more) and opposite reaction.
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by placeofallure(f): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
davibid:
YEAR 2020

WHAT A YEAR

MAY THIS KIND OF YEAR NEVER COME AGAIN IN OUR LIFETIME

Hmmmmn! Imagine and it's barely half of the year and already we've recorded so many negatives. God help us.
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by chudez0147(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
ContractKiller:
Same way e pain your prostitute mama as dem dey ride am like power bike grin

Maybe that's what they did to your own mama ...

hahahaha........,, E pain am
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by ContractKiller: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Weak and stupid response from a retárdéd mind grin

[img]https://images./6EvggFzYfjFWXumLTBEwjT.gif[/img]

chudez0147:

Maybe that's what they did to your own mama ...

hahahaha........,, E pain am
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by abbiboy: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Americans are not bright after all,before it disintegrated into chaos u should charge the nitwit racist officer and avoid the chaos that the society is facing and would contend with post riot period.
Recent event has changed my view about America going forward,that's the difference btw china n America deep thinking.
This super power title being slotted out by this two heavy weight,las las china will dethrone America because chinese re deep thinkers n strategy,they don't allow sentiments n bias becloude their judgement.
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by hartson(m): 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
Jokerman:
Na wa... When would peace return to the Earth??
peace will return to Earth tomorrow. She went for an errand
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by Playermayweda(m): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
I hope you can see Trump was right hasn't the shootings started, These are thugs claiming there are protesters but if Trump says a word his people are ready to attack him, How will you expect a president to allow thousands if not millions of people suffer just in the name of protest. They are trying to create anarchy trying to destroy livelihoods in the name of protest but anything their president says they are ready to bark back like dogs
Re: FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland by chudez0147(m): 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
ContractKiller:
Weak and stupid response from a retárdéd mind grin

[img]https://images./6EvggFzYfjFWXumLTBEwjT.gif[/img]

Programmed sadist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown / Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m / Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.