Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

"Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God (1809 Views)

Yet They Blame God / Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God (2) (3) (4)

"Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by ExAngel007(f): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2020
"Dragging God" is trending on Twitter after a number of Nigerian Twitter users took to the platform to blame God for not acting to save Uwa Vera Omozuwa when she was raped and murdered inside a church.

The death of Uwa, a 22-year-old UNIBEN student who went to a branch of RCCG in Benin to read, has angered people.

RCCG released a statement, saying that the church has been closed since the lockdown but Uwa usually collects the key to go into the church so that she can study in private. It was while studying on May 27 that she was attacked, raped, and killed.

Reacting to Uwa's death, the death of Tina who was shot dead by police, and other ills in Nigeria, people put the blame on God and made some statements considered blasphemous.

https://mobile.twitter.com/search??s=tren&p=c&q=%22Dragging%20God%22

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by ExAngel007(f): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2020
More

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by Righteousness89(m): 9:23am On Jun 01, 2020
Romans 1:28
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

The Heart of mere creatures have been Altered! NO Fear For The ALMIGHTY GOD!

I pity Humans ... This are Really the End of days..
LORD Have Mercy!

The ALMIGHTY GOD who you must Appear before irrespective of whether you believe HIM or Not..

LORD Have Mercy!

May GOD Have Mercy on this Generation of sons and Daughters of Belai!

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by SeverusSnape(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2020
Good
Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by yanabasee1(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2020
If they like, they should drag God to themselves or to Twitter...God is God and there is nothing anyone can do about it.....

God works at his own time and pace and not as a man wishes.....

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by SeverusSnape(m): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
... Waiting for your long epistle to the Nairalanders. undecided

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by ExAngel007(f): 9:26am On Jun 01, 2020
More..

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by flyingpig: 9:28am On Jun 01, 2020
All the posts are right.

The African American abandoned religion in Africa while he was shipped away to the plantations.

He had realized his African god failed him and didn't stop him from becoming a slave and bleeding blood.

His descendants adopted similar belief, they took their destiny in their hands, today they lead better lives and are a force to reckon with in the USA.

Derek Chauvin today is in a correctional facility and will be facing the courts soon.

Today, the descendants to the sibling of the African American, dwell in Nigeria today and still cling onto their God who looks on while a young girl is raped and killed in a church, he looks on while innocent farmers are massacred in their farms, and he says nothing.

But daddy GO said, there is a reason for everything. No one can question God. God's ways are not our ways. The killers will suffer in hell fire. In all situations, thank God.

And so will our woes continue.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by iamvictorbassey: 9:28am On Jun 01, 2020
Audio God

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by ThatFairGuy: 9:30am On Jun 01, 2020
Mad Nigerian youths

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by ThatFairGuy: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2020
Allah, please save us from the calamities that this blasphemy may accrue. Naoodhubillahi min dhaalik
Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by abobote: 9:35am On Jun 01, 2020
Blasphemy, close this thread as quick as possible
Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 01, 2020
Question- Where were the protesters when Jesus went through this the more, even to an extent God abandoned Him to His unbearable pains of murder on the cross? Something greater unfolded! He further foretold us that "what they did to Him, they will do to us." That means these blasphemers don't acknowledge God by His word anymore, more like "fake christians, false brethren, false sheep, un-Job like."

Then, what do we say about people who commit thefts, fraud, sexual immoralities, stealing, burgling, fighting, gossiping, bloodshed, human blood sacrifice, demolition, others, within the church building premises too..? In all, God is patient..

-Pleasant is death of a saint in the sight of God than a sinner. Murder is evil but heaven is the greatest reward to the victim.

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by tesseract: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2020
I have learned not to try to understand God's ways. It will just confuse you, His ways are not our ways neither are His thoughts. He retains the exclusive rights to reveal His ways to anyone He chooses. The more you know God, the more you will fear Him. All these people are just expressing emotions, I know they are angry but the wrath of man can never work the righteousness of God, may God have mercy and heal them.

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by Mywd: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
Audio God

Beleive it or not Nigga,,, there is God.... If u like Go hug transformer ontop the matter

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2020
tesseract:
I have learned not to try to understand God's ways. It will just confuse you, His ways are not our ways neither are His thoughts. He retains the exclusive rights to reveal His ways to anyone He chooses. The more you know God, the more you will fear Him. All these people are just expressing emotions, I know they are angry but the wrath of man can never work the righteousness of God, may God have mercy and heal them.

His ways my foot. Your skydaddy is a joker that can't protect even his own followers.

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by kingxsamz(m): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lol... These clowns even took out my tweet.
I said what I said. Buhari would definitely perform better than the Christian god.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by MJBOLT: 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
god is an impotent piece of imagination

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by kingxsamz(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
When someone survives death :
Nobody:
Christians: God is good, and he'll always protect his children.

When someone is raped and killed in a church :
People: Why should a good loving god allow such to happen to this poor girl in his own temple?
Christians: God is God.
Me :

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by OloshoMan: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
As far as am concerned, God is a very useless idiot, even if he exists. A worthless piece of shiitt that cannot defend himself but rely on fools to pray to him.

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by OloshoMan: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Why are his ways always stupid, why are humans better than him? I hope you don't look as stupid as you sound
tesseract:

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by OloshoMan: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Foolish goat, I knew you would spam this thread with your useless sperm
Righteousness89:
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

The Heart of mere creatures have been Altered! NO Fear For The ALMIGHTY GOD!

I pity Humans ... This are Really the End of days..
LORD Have Mercy!

The ALMIGHTY GOD who you must Appear before irrespective of whether you believe HIM or Not..

LORD Have Mercy!

May GOD Have Mercy on this Generation of sons and Daughters of Belai!

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
kingxsamz:
When someone survives death :
Nobody:
Christians: God is good, and he'll always protect his children.

When someone is raped and killed in a church :
People: Why should a good loving god allow such to happen to this poor girl in his own temple?
Christians: God is God.

I swear them be greatest bunch of clowns. Their sky daddy just dey chill as them dey mumu.

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by kingxsamz(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by gammarays(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Men rape,you blame God
Men kill, you blame God
Men loot Nigeria and render it useless, you blame God

Man should adjust his ways to stop evil not blaming God.

For those rapists,they shall know no peace!

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by OloshoMan: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
If God wasn't stupid and foolish he won't be dragged

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by OloshoMan: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Doctors perform surgery on patient you thank God, if the patient dies you blame devil. If you can communicate with ur stupid God tell him to suck my dick
gammarays:
Men rape,you blame God
Men kill, you blame God
Men loot Nigeria and render it useless, you blame God

For those rapists,they shall know no peace!

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by MorataFC: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
May GOD have mercy

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by MorataFC: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wolgrace:
Question- Where were the protesters when Jesus went through this the more, even to an extent God abandoned Him to His unbearable pains of murder on the cross? Something greater unfolded! He further foretold us that "what they did to Him, they will do to us." That means these blasphemers don't acknowledge God by His word anymore, more like "fake christians, false brethren, false sheep, un-Job like."

Then, what do we say about people who commit thefts, fraud, sexual immoralities, stealing, burgling, fighting, gossiping, bloodshed, human blood sacrifice, demolition, others, within the church building premises too..? In all, God is patient..

-Pleasant is death of a saint in the sight of God than a sinner. Murder is evil but heaven is the greatest reward to the victim.
They are ignorant of God's way.
Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
MorataFC:
They are ignorant of God's way.

In conclusion, ignorance, disbelief, and sin is a wilful decision.. Their cup of tea
Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by freethinker01: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
OloshoMan:
Foolish goat, I knew you would spam this thread with your useless sperm

That guy is just a hopeless fool, he spams all threads with his regurgitated nonsense... Dude needs a lobotomy

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by kingxsamz(m): 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
gammarays:

God should kill the devil and end evil.... tongue

Atheism In Countries 2022, Including Nigeria / What Happens When We Die? Why do we die? / Please Can You Share Rev. S. A. Sadela With Me