Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Yet They Blame God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yet They Blame God (2664 Views)

"Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God / Blame God / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yet They Blame God by Aemmyjah(m): 12:57am On Nov 02, 2022
A man enters a school and stabs so many students. People condemn the actions of that man. They put the Man to death

A man drives recklessly and disobey traffic laws, killing several people. He escapes but his vehicles was burnt by angry mob.

In this two common scenarios, imagine if you were there feeling bad but someone in the crowd begins to blame the manufacturer of knives or the road constructors or the maker of the vehicle or traffic laws.

Similarly, many cause problems to themselves and others by being violent, immoral, greedy, acting with Injustice, etc. Many disobey government warning about throwing refuse in waterways. Jehovah himself as the Creator of life has given laws to guide us to our own happiness and that will favor others as well. He told us not to kill, steal, revenge but to love and to act lovingly to others. People disobey that law by following their own selfish pursuits not caring how others are affected. But they blame God. Is that not an irony?
The Bible says that God too feels bad when people act wickedly, not because he is weak but because he cares for us. See the funny connection, people who don't love or know God disobey him and their bad actions affects others negatively. Many who claim to love God are affected or see this Injustice but instead they blame God and start to leave him. They don't blame the evildoer but it is God. Sometimes, the evildoer is affected and he too blames God for his calamity. A man contacts STD and start to cry 'God, why?!' and he leaves God completely...
The injustice today as it keeps growing is now becoming proportional to the affected ones leaving God. But in reality, God is not to blame. All of us one way or the other have done things that hurt others whether big or small. There are many things God hates and if God were to mete justice on some of those things, many won't be alive. Some that become atheists cos of people that shed blood and God did not act will not remember how God did not act against them when they stole, fornicate, act violently.

Jesus Christ foretold this that in the last days, due to an increase in lawlessness, the love of many (that is the love for God and fellow men) will grow cold or cool off (like the flame of a candle). Is that not what we're seeing today?

Lawlessness! Hmmm. How many people will allow their love for God to cool off if now there is a mass murder in town? How many will allow their love for God to cool off our economy suffer due to bad leadership and corruption? how many people will allow their love for God to cool off if a gunman enters a religious centre or a school and kill people? How many will allow their love for God to cool off if aeroplane crash due to engine problems? How many will allow their love for God to cool off when someone trespasses and construct a building illegally and kill people? How many people will allow their love for God to cool off when those who claim to know God are extorting their followers (fleecing the flock)? The question is endless.

My dear friends, live is hard, things are going from bad to worse and it will affect us all whether you have faith or not. Our faith will be tested with fire. Do not allow your faith to be proportional to having peaceful conditions.
Pastors preach lies to you, the life of a Christian is not a bed of roses. Mention just one faithful servant of God that did not face persecution, suffering, pains, ridicule, economic challenges. What about Abraham, David, Job and even Jesus Christ?
So when the storms of life comes, do not think of leaving God, he cares for us and loves us, he is the father of all comfort and tender mercies so when we face trials, we draw close to him to tap comfort and gain peace rather than leave him entirely to fool ourselves that we wi have peace as if we were owning him or that will shield us from problems.
Atheism is not the answer

To learn more about why we suffer, how God feels about our suffering and what he will do for us NOW and in the future, visit jw.org

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Aemmyjah:
A man enters a school and stabs so many students. People condemn the actions of that man. They put the Man to death

A man drives recklessly and disobey traffic laws, killing several people. He escapes but his vehicles was burnt by angry mob.

In this two common scenarios, imagine if you were there feeling bad but someone in the crowd begins to blame the manufacturer of knives or the road constructors or the maker of the vehicle or traffic laws.

Similarly, many cause problems to themselves and others by being violent, immoral, greedy, acting with Injustice, etc. Many disobey government warning about throwing refuse in waterways. Jehovah himself as the Creator of life has given laws to guide us to our own happiness and that will favor others as well. He told us not to kill, steal, revenge but to love and to act lovingly to others. People disobey that law by following their own selfish pursuits not caring how others are affected. But they blame God. Is that not an irony?
The Bible says that God too feels bad when people act wickedly, not because he is weak but because he cares for us. See the funny connection, people who don't love or know God disobey him and their bad actions affects others negatively. Many who claim to love God are affected or see this Injustice but instead they blame God and start to leave him. They don't blame the evildoer but it is God. Sometimes, the evildoer is affected and he too blames God for his calamity. A man contacts STD and start to cry 'God, why?!' and he leaves God completely...
The injustice today as it keeps growing is now becoming proportional to the affected ones leaving God. But in reality, God is not to blame. All of us one way or the other have done things that hurt others whether big or small. There are many things God hates and if God were to mete justice on some of those things, many won't be alive. Some that become atheists cos of people that shed blood and God did not act will not remember how God did not act against them when they stole, fornicate, act violently.

Jesus Christ foretold this that in the last days, due to an increase in lawlessness, the love of many (that is the love for God and fellow men) will grow cold or cool off (like the flame of a candle). Is that not what we're seeing today?

Lawlessness! Hmmm. How many people will allow their love for God to cool off if now there is a mass murder in town? How many will allow their love for God to cool off our economy suffer due to bad leadership and corruption? how many people will allow their love for God to cool off if a gunman enters a religious centre or a school and kill people? How many will allow their love for God to cool off if aeroplane crash due to engine problems? How many will allow their love for God to cool off when someone trespasses and construct a building illegally and kill people? How many people will allow their love for God to cool off when those who claim to know God are extorting their followers (fleecing the flock)? The question is endless.

My dear friends, live is hard, things are going from bad to worse and it will affect us all whether you have faith or not. Our faith will be tested with fire. Do not allow your faith to be proportional to having peaceful conditions.
Pastors preach lies to you, the life of a Christian is not a bed of roses. Mention just one faithful servant of God that did not face persecution, suffering, pains, ridicule, economic challenges. What about Abraham, David, Job and even Jesus Christ?
So when the storms of life comes, do not think of leaving God, he cares for us and loves us, he is the father of all comfort and tender mercies so when we face trials, we draw close to him to tap comfort and gain peace rather than leave him entirely to fool ourselves that we wi have peace as if we were owning him or that will shield us from problems.
Atheism is not the answer

To learn more about why we suffer, how God feels about our suffering and what he will do for us NOW and in the future, visit jw.org

LoLz. Tell me in your bible the Israelites committed genocide, should we blame them or the god who they say sent them?

7 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by Maynman: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
Jargons from a yahweh worshipper.

4 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. Tell me in your bible the Israelites committed genocide, should we blame them or the god who they say sent them?

If i were you i'll blame those killed.

WHY?

Before God ordered the Israelites to destroy anyone found on the promised land God went to the most powerful nation of the time (Egypt) with two octogenarians (Moses and Aaron) and without a military force God singlehandedly freed millions of Israelites and even drowned pharaoh and his mighty army in the red sea.

Now imagine you as stubborn as you can be if you here that this people coming with such a God are to settle on the land where you occupy what makes sense to do. Wait for them so that the same evil that befell Egypt, Pharaoh and his people may befall you and your children or leave the place for them?

Well Rahab of Jericho and the Gileadites have judge the case and they've pronounced the Holy One of Israel as the God of justice.

So you're entitled to your PERSONAL opinion! wink

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by Maynman: 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Another jargons from a yahweh worshipper defending homicide.
Imagine how a omnipotent god is running affairs just like a common warlord, or is Yahweh is?

3 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If i were you i'll blame those killed.

WHY?

Before God ordered the Israelites to destroy anyone found on the promised land God went to the most powerful nation of the time (Egypt) with two octogenarians (Moses and Aaron) and without a military force God singlehandedly freed millions of Israelites and even drowned pharaoh and his mighty army in the red sea.

Now imagine you as stubborn as you can be if you here that this people coming with such a God are to settle on the land where you occupy what makes sense to do. Wait for them so that the same evil that befell Egypt, Pharaoh and his people may befall you and your children or leave the place for them?

Well Rahab of Jericho and the Gileadites have judge the case and they've pronounced the Holy One of Israel as the God of justice.

So you're entitled to your PERSONAL opinion! wink

Ahh right, let's blame the victims of a genocide. LMFAO!

7 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
LordReed:

Ahh right, let's blame the victims of a genocide. LMFAO!

Of course they should be blamed!

Rahab of Jericho heard about the Israelites and their invincible God so she was willing to make peace with the owners of the land where she lives and JEHOVAH richly blessed Rahab for her strong faith.
First herself and her family were spared, then JEHOVAH made sure that Rahab became the great grandmother of Jesus Christ.
Let's see how Jesus will bring back righteous people from the dead and forget his own great grandma: RAHAB!

The Gileadites heard the same story and they took initiative to make peace with the owners of the land where they're staying. And when an Israelite king dealt badly with the Gileadites JEHOVAH punished the people with pestilence.
What a God? JEHOVAH is Holy and Upright! smiley

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Of course they should be blamed!

Rahab of Jericho heard about the Israelites and their invincible God so she was willing to make peace with the owners of the land where she lives and JEHOVAH richly blessed Rahab for her strong faith.
First herself and her family were spared, then JEHOVAH made sure that Rahab became the great grandmother of Jesus Christ.
Let's see how Jesus will bring back righteous people from the dead and forget his own great grandma: RAHAB!

The Gileadites heard the same story and they took initiative to make peace with the owners of the land where they're staying. And when an Israelite king dealt badly with the Gileadites JEHOVAH punished the people with pestilence.
What a God? JEHOVAH is Holy and Upright! smiley

This is how low-key sociopaths and psychopaths are discovered. Bwahahahahahaha!

7 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by Maynman: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
You can’t be worshipping EIGHT baldheads and be sane. grin

4 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
LordReed:

This is how low-key sociopaths and psychopaths are discovered. Bwahahahahahaha!

Continue discovering while i preach peace with my neighbour but you're a subscriber of the survival of the fittest! cheesy
Re: Yet They Blame God by Maynman: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
How would these evil people change if they don’t even admit their wrong doings.

These kind of hypocrites are the worse.

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Continue discovering while i preach peace with my neighbour but you're a subscriber of the survival of the fittest! cheesy

Psychopath preaching peace is the irony of the century. LMFAO!

6 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by KnownUnknown: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
LordReed:

According to their book of demented fairy tales, the Israelites’ god was in the rear guard with Moses and the priesthood but he received his share of the bounty after the genocides.

Reading ancient history shows that Jews were hated by some. After reading their so called scriptures and their historical behavior, is it really difficult to see why?

3 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by Maynman: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
LordReed:

Christians are even more extremist than Muslims they just don’t have the power and clout ANYMORE to perform their heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
LordReed:

OK psychopaths are the ones erasing politics and military services from the hearts of their neighbours while the sane ones worship their human deities supporting them to kill people today! cheesy

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
Brother Aemmyjay, i thank you for this thread because i never knew LordReed could become like this after receiving the heat of hard facts! cheesy
Re: Yet They Blame God by Maynman: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
Maynman:

If someone could take time to clean his/her device and take a picture of some people sitting quietly by the road side and know so much about them.
What else do i expect to hear from those two women?
The one who took their picture has done a good job telling people that in our neighbourhood there is a group of imperfect humans like you and i who are striving to make peace with God and man.

Their presence in that place is a witness against everyone in that area! Matthew 24:14 wink
Re: Yet They Blame God by Maynman: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If someone could take time to clean his/her device and take a picture of some people sitting quietly by the road side and know so much about them.
What else do i expect to hear from those two women?
The one who took their picture has done a good job telling people that in our neighbourhood there is a group of imperfect humans like you and i who are striving to make peace with God and man.

Their presence in that place is a witness against everyone in that area! Matthew 24:14 wink

You’re little like your yahweh cheesy

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK psychopaths are the ones erasing politics and military services from the hearts of their neighbours while the sane ones worship their human deities supporting them to kill people today! cheesy

Yes psychopaths are those who delight in the death of their fellow humans as you have shown over and over again.

3 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by Maynman: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
What a useless cult controlled by baldheads and sick elders bwahahahah grin

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Brother Aemmyjay, i thank you for this thread because i never knew LordReed could become like this after receiving the heat of hard facts! cheesy

LoLz. Yes thank you for reminding me every so often how psychopathic you are.

Psychopaths are also noted to be very good liars so yeah thanks indeed. LoLz.

2 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
And I will certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am JEHOVAH! Ezekiel 38:23

After destroying Pharaoh (the world's most powerful man) and his army in the red sea Jehovah did not lead His people directly to the promised land because they lack faith in Him.

So He made them spent forty years in the wilderness for the faithless generation to die in the wilderness but preserved the lives of Joshua the son of Nun and Caleb the son of Jephunneh! Numbers 14:30

But there's something the account didn't reveal: what about the nations who has heard all that JEHOVAH did in Egypt?

Instead of making peace with God's people they were mocking God's people laughing at them after all their God seems confused nah roaming around the wilderness with them for forty years.
Some may even think perhaps that God has abandoned them that's why they missed their road for 40 solid years.
Some could also think "Moses and all the skilled men among them are dead" so they determined to exterminate God's people if they should come close to their domain.

All that is story today it's JEHOVAH the most patient of all intelligent beings the SUPREME RULER over the whole universe that is to blame now, shey?

He has ordered His own worshipers globally in our time saying:

"Jehovah himself will fight for you, and you will keep silent.” Exodus 14:14

When He is ready to cleanse the earth then all His enemies will have to know Him by His real name: JEHOVAH! Ezekiel 39:6 smiley
Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
Maynman:

Christians are even more extremist than Muslims they just don’t have the power and clout ANYMORE to perform their heart desires.

It's not a general trait but every so often you get the glaring ones like MaxInDHouse. And get this, he said he used to be a Muslim so you know his psychopathy has nothing to do with religion. Even if he becomes an atheist today he will find another reason to exhibit such tendencies unless of course he gets help.

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. Yes thank you for reminding me every so often how psychopathic you are.

Psychopaths are also noted to be very good liars so yeah thanks indeed. LoLz.

Ọmọ no let am pain you too much, i've told you several times that when higher intelligence speaks the low IQ will be intimidated and the result is ABUSE and INSULTS.
Now you know Jehovah's Witnesses are smarter a million times than all your professors in Atheism! wink
Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
KnownUnknown:

According to their book of demented fairy tales, the Israelites’ god was in the rear guard with Moses and the priesthood but he received his share of the bounty after the genocides.

Reading ancient history shows that Jews were hated by some. After reading their so called scriptures and their historical behavior, is it really difficult to see why?

What's even more demented is taking pride in such abysmal history and wanting to be associated with such crimes against humanity. Any sane person would want to distance themselves from such a mess but you have people up in here celebrating like it was a good thing. Damn I feel like taking a bath just thinking about it.

4 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ no let am pain you too much, i've told you several times that when higher intelligence speaks the low IQ will be intimidated and the result is ABUSE and INSULTS.
Now you know Jehovah's Witnesses are smarter a million times than all your professors in Atheism! wink

LoLz. It's not an insult, I am telling you you have behavioural problems that require professional help. Your constant lying is a glaring symptom.

2 Likes

Re: Yet They Blame God by Maynman: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lying so shamelessly for his Israelite god and his watchtower baldheads bwahahahah
Madmax indeed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
LordReed:

What's even more demented is taking pride in such abysmal history and wanting to associated with such crimes against humanity. Any sane person would want to distance themselves from such a mess but you have people up in here celebrating like it was a good thing. Damn I feel like taking a bath just thinking about it.

Most of you are Nigerians today so let's see how your gods in politics can make a change without EXTERMINATING those who will not let their effort yield positive results.

JEHOVAH did the BEST back then, instead of hiding behind a finger tell everyone on this forum another better way of handling such a case.
He is the HOLY one of Israel!
HOLY connotes PURITY as in the BEST idea but try telling us a better way to handle the matter than the way JEHOVAH did! wink
Re: Yet They Blame God by LordReed(m): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Most of you are Nigerians today so let's see how your gods in politics can make a change without EXTERMINATING those who will not let their effort yield positive results.

JEHOVAH did the BEST back then, instead of hiding behind a finger tell everyone on this forum another better way of handling such a case.
He is the HOLY one of Israel!
HOLY connotes PURITY as in the BEST idea but try telling us a better way to handle the matter than the way JEHOVAH did! wink

Yes psychopath, we heard you the first time.

1 Like

Re: Yet They Blame God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. It's not an insult, I am telling you you have behavioural problems that require professional help. Your constant lying is a glaring symptom.

Do you even know the meaning of LIE?

What exactly is the evil in LYING so that an atheist like you wants to condemn lying?

Ọmọ forget it so far you're an atheist you have nothing to say against LYING because you don't even know the evil in it so how come you talk about what you can't prove to be evil? cheesy
Re: Yet They Blame God by Maynman: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
Theist are synonymous to illiteracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What It Takes To Be A Man Of God / Is Giving To Ur Parents "Sowing To The Flesh?" / A Fresh Purschase -pastor chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.