Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

"Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God (1832 Views)

Yet They Blame God / Blame God / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by CAPSLOCKED: 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
THIS IS NICE. HELL WILL BE LOADED MY SISTERS & BROTHERS, WE HAVE MORE CANDIDATES! cheesy

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by OloshoMan: 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
God is a very big fool, if he exists tho

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by JhayJoe: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nobody is even talking about the 33 year old hobo who's still living with his father after 2000 years

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by Uyi168: 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
This sums up it..

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
God doesn’t exist

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS IS NICE. HELL WILL BE LOADED MY SISTERS & BROTHERS, WE HAVE MORE CANDIDATES! cheesy

Very soon most folks will be begin to see religion for the fraud that it is.

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lalasticlala take this to the front page
Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by CAPSLOCKED: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Plead:

Very soon most folks will be begin to see religion for the fraud that it is.

INDOCTRINATION IS SUCH A STRONG THING, AND IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO FEAR. THE FEAR OF FAILING. THE FEAR OF WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AFTER WE DIE.
ONCE YOU DEFEAT THIS FEAR, YOU HAVE NO PURPOSE FOR ORGANIZED RELIGION AND NONSENSE BELIEFS.
SADLY, IT'S NOT ALWAYS EASY TO GET RID OF THAT FEELING.
I WAS 7 WHEN I MOVED ON FROM ALL OF THESE GARBAGES SO MAYBE IT WAS SO EASIER FOR ME COMPARED TO FULL GROWN ADULTS. BUT I STILL BELIEVE THERE'S NO BETTER TIME TO REALIZE THE FOOLERY THAN NOW BECAUSE THERE'S CURRENTLY MUCH MORE EVIDENCE FOR THE NON-EXISTENCE OF GOD RIGHT NOW THAN THERE HAS EVER BEEN.

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

INDOCTRINATION IS SUCH A STRONG THING, AND IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO FEAR. THE FEAR OF FAILING. THE FEAR OF WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AFTER WE DIE.
ONCE YOU DEFEAT THIS FEAR, YOU HAVE NO PURPOSE FOR ORGANIZED RELIGION AND NONSENSE BELIEFS.
SADLY, IT'S NOT ALWAYS EASY TO GET RID OF THAT FEELING.
I WAS 7 WHEN I MOVED ON FROM ALL OF THESE GARBAGES SO MAYBE IT WAS SO EASIER FOR ME COMPARED TO FULL GROWN ADULTS. BUT I STILL BELIEVE THERE'S NO BETTER TIME TO REALIZE THE FOOLERY THAN NOW BECAUSE THERE'S CURRENTLY MUCH MORE EVIDENCE FOR THE NON-EXISTENCE OF GOD RIGHT NOW THAN THERE HAS EVER BEEN.

Bless you.

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Typical Nigerian reaction!
See wetin dey happen for America today? A similarly atrocious event in Nigeria, and instead people took to Twitter to blame God for it! What is the end goal here? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by Praylove: 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
Romans 1:28
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

The Heart of mere creatures have been Altered! NO Fear For The ALMIGHTY GOD!

I pity Humans ... This are Really the End of days..
LORD Have Mercy!

The ALMIGHTY GOD who you must Appear before irrespective of whether you believe HIM or Not..

LORD Have Mercy!

May GOD Have Mercy on this Generation of sons and Daughters of Belai!

Amen

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by delkuf(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
with what have read, I am asking God for forgiveness.
Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
stupid twitter people.The world will be a better place when we start taking blame for our actions

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by 1Sharon(f): 3:45am On Jun 02, 2020

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by 1Sharon(f): 3:46am On Jun 02, 2020
Rozz:
stupid twitter people.The world will be a better place when we start taking blame for our actions

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by tintingz(m): 4:54am On Jun 02, 2020
tesseract:
I have learned not to try to understand God's ways. It will just confuse you, His ways are not our ways neither are His thoughts. He retains the exclusive rights to reveal His ways to anyone He chooses. The more you know God, the more you will fear Him. All these people are just expressing emotions, I know they are angry but the wrath of man can never work the righteousness of God, may God have mercy and heal them.

How then do you worship something you don't understand?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by 1Sharon(f): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2020
tintingz:

How then do you worship something you don't understand?

Lol and these ppl claim to have a personal relationship with God.

I'd expect intelligible responses.

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by LordKO(m): 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Plead:
God doesn’t exist

Mischief-maker. LOL.
Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by tintingz(m): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
1Sharon:

Lol and these ppl claim to have a personal relationship with God.

I'd expect intelligible responses.
Lol, it's just delusion and dishonesty.

You see them doing mouth speaker for their God, saying what he likes and what he doesn't like but when you challenge them with critical questions, you hear things like God works in mysterious ways, you can't understand his ways, God do whatever he wants. How then do you know about him? Why are you worshiping him when you don't understand his ways? Don't they think his ways and whatever he do can be meaningless and they worship a meaningless God?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
If a billion people believe in something stupid it is still stupid. Imagine the brainless Nigerian youths defending a god imported from the Middle East.

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by Usorohtheman(m): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
God is both good and bad.
Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by 1Sharon(f): 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Usorohtheman:
God is both good and bad.

Lol thanks for the admission

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by Omoluabi16(m): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
But God.. is still God.
Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by Farki: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2020
So Nigerians are just realising that religion is a scam.

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by Farki: 7:30am On Jun 03, 2020
yanabasee1:

God works at his own time and pace and not as a man wishes.....

Then what is the point of prayer?

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by LordReed(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2020
tesseract:
I have learned not to try to understand God's ways. It will just confuse you, His ways are not our ways neither are His thoughts. He retains the exclusive rights to reveal His ways to anyone He chooses. The more you know God, the more you will fear Him. All these people are just expressing emotions, I know they are angry but the wrath of man can never work the righteousness of God, may God have mercy and heal them.

More like a rationalization of our collective ignorance. Just like when we thought it was a god making it thunder in the sky or a god making the seas tempestuous.

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by Usorohtheman(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2020
LordReed:

More like a rationalization of our collective ignorance. Just like when we thought it was a god making it thunder in the sky or a god making the seas tempestuous.

Some prophets see visions about a person. Something like knowing that the person has a child somewhere that nobody knows about. When the person goes for counseling, they tell them their secret. How do we explain it or is it fake?
Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by LordReed(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Some prophets see visions about a person. Something like knowing that the person has a child somewhere that nobody knows about. When the person goes for counseling, they tell them their secret. How do we explain it or is it fake?

Look up cold and hot reading, you'll find it fascinating.

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by penplus: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2020
Please I urge you all to avoid trends like this.

GOD remains GOD! Nothing can change that

Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by Usorohtheman(m): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2020
LordReed:

Look up cold and hot reading, you'll find it fascinating.
Nice one bro. These people are very creative and determined.
Re: "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God by ogyunging(m): 4:10am On Jun 08, 2020
Wow.

So many Homo Servus seeing the light at once..

An Unsent Email / Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji / The Mystery of The Number Seven (7)