Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Donald Trump: I’m Sending Military To Shut Down Riots - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: I’m Sending Military To Shut Down Riots (759 Views)

Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite / Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders / Covid-19: Kim Jong-Un Orders Military To Kill Anyone Near Border With China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump: I’m Sending Military To Shut Down Riots by blog4all(m): 3:34am On Jun 02, 2020
DONALD TRUMP: I’M SENDING MILITARY TO SHUT DOWN RIOTS… But I’m Starting By Teargassing Peaceful Protesters

President Donald Trump declared himself the 'law and order president' Monday night as law enforcement officials used rubber bullets, tear gas and officers on horse back to clear out protesters so Trump could walk to an historic church across from the White House for a photo-op.

'I am your president of law and order,' Trump said in the Rose Garden as the split screen on televisions across the nation showed peaceful protesters being fired upon and cleared out 30 minutes before Washington D.C.'s curfew went into affect.

'The biggest victims of the rioting are peace loving citizens in our poorest communities, and as they are president, I will fight to keep them safe. I will fight to protect you. I am your president of law and order and an ally of all peaceful protesters,' Trump said in brief remarks. As he spoke helicopters circled over head and booming sounds could be heard.

Armed offices on horse back cleared protesters from around the White House so the president could walk across Lafayette Park to pay his respects to St. John's Church, the historic chapel across from the White House known as the president's church. It suffered damage in Sunday night's protest.

https://www.busitechnews.com/president-trump-im-sending-military-to-shut-down-riots-but-im-starting-by-teargassing-peaceful-protesters/

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I’m Sending Military To Shut Down Riots by ebenhazard(m): 3:35am On Jun 02, 2020
God help us all
Re: Donald Trump: I’m Sending Military To Shut Down Riots by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 02, 2020
This man sef
Re: Donald Trump: I’m Sending Military To Shut Down Riots by SarkinYarki: 3:53am On Jun 02, 2020
donproject:
This man sef
So he should leave democrat sponsored terrrorist to install anarchy looting and arson ko?

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I’m Sending Military To Shut Down Riots by SarkinYarki: 3:53am On Jun 02, 2020
Very commendable

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I’m Sending Military To Shut Down Riots by prince088: 3:58am On Jun 02, 2020
Trump just gassed Americans protesting peacefully just for a photo shoot...

I"n saner climes"
Re: Donald Trump: I’m Sending Military To Shut Down Riots by awuri4: 4:05am On Jun 02, 2020
I know you are thirsty, please can someone give this scum pussy water to drink?
prince088:
Trump just gassed Americans protesting peacefully just for a photo shoot...

I"n saner climes"

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I’m Sending Military To Shut Down Riots by SoNature(m): 4:07am On Jun 02, 2020
Leadership is difficult
Re: Donald Trump: I’m Sending Military To Shut Down Riots by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

So he should leave democrat sponsored terrrorist to install anarchy looting and arson ko?

Me I'm just passing ni...didn't even read the thread, waiting for the topic to make FP

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I’m Sending Military To Shut Down Riots by galaxy2020(m): 4:40am On Jun 02, 2020
That will be the end of ur re-election bid, thread will caution, stand with the people by pleading with them for peace and make those police men involved and brought to book.
Re: Donald Trump: I’m Sending Military To Shut Down Riots by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 02, 2020
This man could be all the bad things people say he is, but one thing is sure - he keeps to his words. Much like the integrity Buhari was implying he possessed.
Re: Donald Trump: I’m Sending Military To Shut Down Riots by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 02, 2020
galaxy2020:
That will be the end of ur re-election bid, thread will caution, stand with the people by pleading with them for peace and make those police men involved and brought to book.

Please get lost already. He should be pleading with looters. You sound as if your comments counts in his reelection bid.

Deal with the ills of your country first.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: I’m Sending Military To Shut Down Riots by galaxy2020(m): 5:07am On Jun 02, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Please get lost already. He should be pleading with looters. You sound as if your comments counts in his reelection bid.

Deal with the ills of your country first.
....what are you doing on my country's platform ode! I guess, you are one of the looters ewu! Amadioha strike you there otele.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: I’m Sending Military To Shut Down Riots by Untainted007: 5:16am On Jun 02, 2020
These rioters have taken this supposed protest too far by turning it into looting and damaging properties of innocent citizens. Even if the president have "scuzzy" in his head still the message could be passed across by not affecting people who are nt the main cause of the protest.
Re: Donald Trump: I’m Sending Military To Shut Down Riots by fykes(m): 5:22am On Jun 02, 2020
galaxy2020:
....what are you doing on my country's platform ode! I guess, you are one of the looters ewu! Amadioha strike you there otele.
Hahahahha... Nwa onye igbo.
Re: Donald Trump: I’m Sending Military To Shut Down Riots by Beedehmee(m): 5:45am On Jun 02, 2020
Na their matta bdat dem go settle am.
but usa don blind some people destiny.
Re: Donald Trump: I’m Sending Military To Shut Down Riots by Obrigardo: 5:46am On Jun 02, 2020
What a joke of an idiot
A comedic version of hitler

Re: Donald Trump: I’m Sending Military To Shut Down Riots by galaxy2020(m): 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
fykes:

Hahahahha... Nwa onye igbo.
...Nwa onye Biafra.. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

15-year-old Girl's Killing Shown On Social Media / Russia Captures all of the luhansk region in it's biggest win of the war so far / When It Comes To Conducting A War, The Kremlin Has Proven Its Incompetence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.