Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria (44428 Views)

Oil Price Risen To $93 Per Barrel Highest In Seven Years / Earn $4 Per Song Listening To Music From Nigeria / Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by yaki84: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
ednut1:
the storage most of them use is shell terminal bonny bonny and forcados. Where ships can come load. Your oil field may be deep in rivers or delta and needs pipeline to transport the crude. Anytime oil transportation is to take place different vandals would have taken positions in different ends of the pipeline line. You cannot secure a pipeline that is deep from one state to the other. Oil companies spend up to 30m usd a year on security on these fields yet vandals still plenty.
Shebi gej gave the pipeline surveillance job to those who knows the terrain but bubu came in n revoke it.
The military guys are complicit in most of the crimes there.
Also the oil companies should device strategy to checkmate vandals too..
U can't pump, realise u there is leakage along the line, u r still pumping.
I did chemical and oil tanker familiarization at maritime academy. I know we were thought some techniques oil or fluid is being pump to storage facilities.
Each technique is unique, and one particular technique used pressure valves or something.
Both ends will be communicated the pressure density to be pump, if at a point the pressure reduces at the receiving end, they know there is leakage somewhere, they will stop pumping.
These are measures there should explore and not be telling g us shit
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by alphaNomega: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
RTSC:

The difference in cost is so outrageous that the output shouldn't matter.

If the infrastructure is substandard, then it is the fault of your Northern Nigerian petroleum corporation.

Those fuccckkkers are given globally competitive salaries to deliver loss and unproductivity.

Atiku had the right idea. Sell that corrupt piece of shitt to make it competitive like the NLNG.

Go to the NLNG. The best of the best works there and it shows.

Can you open a thread on the difference between NNPC and NLNG? I would like to read it

2 Likes

Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by DModeCntStopMe: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
AllenSpencer:

We have resources. untapped resources.

We will get a buyer definitely. America, China or Uk can afford us.

After buying Nigeria, what happens to Nigerians in Nigeria.

Nigeria herself might not be bad but Nigerians are.

Nigerians made Nigeria what she is.

Nigerians I mean here are not just the leaders and the old, but including the youths and to some extent the children.

90% of Nigerians are fantastically corrupt, if not more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by Golan007: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
ovoP:
Well if you consider these companies, pay lots of money for security, pay lots of money to community leaders... pipeline vandalism.. e.t.c. All these increases the cost of production.

Most of our assets are swamp, offshore, deepwater etc.

They want to compare our production with those over land without these challenges, including those you speak of.

1 Like

Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by olioxx(m): 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
apache22b:
This Government of Buhari is so dumb and i am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.
You better calm down...
All this one wey you write finish na story ooo.
But damn English dey gba for your head ooo
Once again calm ... make you nor go enter street oo
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
phantom24:

pls What's d name of d weed?

You dey ask 4 the name so you go take know as the effect dey be 4 body ba?? grin
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by kingandamy4life(m): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
With the way this country is going and been managed very soon, Nigeria will become a history. Let them get things right now they will not here.
You people should continue...we are watching
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
ednut1:
Old wells, pipeline vandalism, government taxes as much as 85%, community settlement. Some kings get up to 1m dols a month. Etc. A disgrace of a country

This is a big fat lie.
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
My niqqa.. flesh and blood never revealed this to you... grin grin

Slawormir:

My niggarrr
I must tell you
You need to slow down
No matter the amount of weed we smoke we can never be the most high. Only Jah( God) is the most high

I dey even blow mine right now for one of my guy house
We don eat paper rice tire. We just relax for back yard. Inside house dey hot
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by 4four(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Make una go check the name of top 10 management NNPC then una go understand reason why
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by DEADALIVE: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
These fools forgot that their father's all invested in foreign petroleum company to produce our oil and then take it outside again for refining...you will be amazed how much nigeria stands to gain if we decide to buy from saudi or russia...
Simple economy....stop nnpc and buy from Russia or saudi...
Usless government
Usless people
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by frog12: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
they pay these guys outrageous amounts of salaries in millions and they still deliver mediocre results. tufiakwa! just split nnpc and sell it

1 Like

Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by livebyday(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Slawormir:

My niggarrr
I must tell you
You need to slow down
No matter the amount of weed we smoke we can never be the most high. Only Jah( God) is the most high

I dey even blow mine right now for one of my guy house
We don eat paper rice tire. We just relax for back yard. Inside house dey hot

The environment Looks very dirty

You do realize there is nothing cool about announcing that you are a drug addict right ?

Maybe in the slums and ghettos it is cool but in the real world it isn't

Grow up
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by NaijadrivaCars: 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Government of liars!!!

How I wish Nigerians would rise above ethnic and religious sentiments when choosing leaders.
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by Fernandeswagger(m): 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Dey there there dey blow grammar...

So oil production started in 2015?

Let something like PDP never occur to Nigeria again...

I'm telling you.

The same PDP that increased fuel price from N87 to N145.

grin
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by Rodwave: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dogi1:
This is a serious matter

There is not serious here. Nigeria has expired and must be discarded for its inhabitants to experience any form of progress.
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by GodPunishBiafra: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
apache22b:
This Government of Buhari is so dumb and i am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.
Shut up!

Na today day break?

How much was it during Obasanjo and jonadáft's tenure?
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by GodPunishBiafra: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
HantaVirus:
Oil will be useless in the next 50 years

The Nigerian economy need to be diversified...We have other sectors that could be worked on... Agriculture ,Entertainment ,Tourism and others..

This government needs to act fast

undecided
People have been saying this since 10 years ago. Is it still 50 years time?
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by phantom24: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Zizo96:

You dey ask 4 the name so you go take know as the effect dey be 4 body ba?? grin
Not really bro, i want to research on the chemical content.
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by esutstar(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sai Baba. This bubu administration is a one chance Bus.. Nothing is working.. All the campaign promises non have been achieved..
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by Maobichek: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
EmekaMD:
Saudi insisted on developing their indigenous oil production company Aramco.
What is the use of NNPC to Nigeria ?

They cornive with shell and Chevron to be stealing our oil.

. APC promised us "Change," they even came up with "Change begins with me" but it was all scam. Diversification of economy was there watchword before 2015 but today rice is 25700 unlike 8500 in 2014, to get prepared meter was something else in FCT but immediately it was announced that we will not pay AEDC bill for 2months, they rushed and forced prepared meter on us. This is not the change they promised Nigerians.
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by ibnew: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
fairheart:
A country without intelligent planners in public offices!
If this is a serious and vision-driven country, Petrol should be #50 per litre right now. But it's what it is!

Look at that picture: all they do is sit and rant on weighty matters they are not committed to create solutions to, and at the end of the month, take home millions of Naira.
Some of them even sleep during sessions and still get paid fully. No doctor, engineer, driver, banker, etc can do that and still keep their jobs.
Nigeria has no plan, so I am not surprised that we pay so much for what's cheap in other oil-producing countries.
Don't mind the. Are they not contributing. Who are the owners of contacting companies in this oil companies with inflated contract. Didn't they know it will hurt the economy. They are shouting now because the price has dropped.

1 Like

Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by COMPAQ(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
fairheart:
A country without intelligent planners in public offices!
If this is a serious and vision-driven country, Petrol should be #50 per litre right now. But it's what it is!

Look at that picture: all they do is sit and rant on weighty matters they are not committed to create solutions to, and at the end of the month, take home millions of Naira.
Some of them even sleep during sessions and still get paid fully. No doctor, engineer, driver, banker, etc can do that and still keep their jobs.
Nigeria has no plan, so I am not surprised that we pay so much for what's cheap in other oil-producing countries.

Please explain how petrol is supposed to be N50!?
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by Raypawer(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
Where did you hear of community settlement? Which community did they settle? Which king got 1m dols a month?
Am curious �

ednut1:
Old wells, pipeline vandalism, government taxes as much as 85%, community settlement. Some kings get up to 1m dols a month. Etc. A disgrace of a country
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by Skyehigher1: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
I ain't a prophet of doom.

Neither am I a pessimist.

Itz only a revolution that seems to be the next better approach for this nation called Nigeria to be better from wat it is today..

Itz moving slower even than a sick snail.

These government don't care bout the masses at all

PATHETIC!
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Raypawer:
Where did you hear of community settlement? Which community did they settle? Which king got 1m dols a month?
Am curious �

no be every thing person go talk online na

1 Like

Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by onobire(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
if this is true, then the so called NNPC is in shambles. cry cry
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by profmallor: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rather than for the senate to address the security challenges, they would rather make up news on the similar problems been experienced everywhere else. Are their weapon wielding Militants in Oil producing regions of Saudi, Iran and Russia?. Is that true, of course that's false. This same incompetent approach is what the government would equally adopt in addressing the numerous security challenges across the Country, if people are dying else where cant we be different?.

1 Like

Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by shigoawesu(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
apache22b:

Calm down this is not about Buhari, is about the system and no be today. Not just NNPC but the whole system is not working. The earlier we know the better for us.

1 Like

Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by bayelsaowei(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Useless country...ensure true federalism no way..give niger deltans resource control no way..let us remain like this...static...
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by GodPunishBiafra: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
tot:
Hopefully it gets to $0 profit soon so that there would no longer by any easy money to loot.
That'd be great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alaba International Market, Correcting The Populace Mind And Setting The Record / Crowd Waiting To Buy Lake Rice At Ikorodu. PICS / Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.