Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria (44433 Views)

Oil Price Risen To $93 Per Barrel Highest In Seven Years / Earn $4 Per Song Listening To Music From Nigeria / Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by tete7000(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
How are the multinational companies surviving under this condition? They ought to have packed their bags and go. Maybe we need to go and check what the cost is with them.
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by Bluntemperor: 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
bigiyaro:
this is naija.

Nothing to offer the Common Man.
That is why Nigeria is bleeding.No accountability in any sector.If Mr Babachal-the former SFG-could placate IDP contract under the Presidency and all they could do for him is to allow the man walk free,Nigeria needs serious prayers for her leaders.
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
This is Nigeria everybody Na criminal....
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by smeag0l(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
It is pure lies they are fabricating. The cost of production of 1 barrel of oil in Nigeria is about $10. And this value is for onshore production, mainly due to logistics and security. Offshore production costs about$6/barrel. Well, I don't blame them. The national assembly is only worried because the source of funding their excessive paychecks is being threatened.
yaki84:

It doesn't still add up to 21dolls for production of a barrel
Dont forget they r not drilling in the same field or well.
And some states are more friendly to iOCs than others, so why peg it at uniform rate?
Na we dey do ourselves
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by stieyven(m): 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
Slawormir:

My niggarrr
I must tell you
You need to slow down
No matter the amount of weed we smoke we can never be the most high. Only Jah( God) is the most high

I dey even blow mine right now for one of my guy house
We don eat paper rice tire. We just relax for back yard. Inside house dey hot
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 14 :6
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by badman007(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
That’s why Nigerians are suffering.
Living under miserable conditions.
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by ArcFresky(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
apache22b:
This Government of Buhari is so dumb and i am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.

Stop calling Buhari or his government dumb...
It is you and I who suffer the consequences
It is you and I that that can't get quality public healthcare
It is you and I that can't get quality public education
It is you and I mostly affected by high price of production.
It is you and I that are being robbed by the people we call dumb...
So I will ask you, who are the dumb ones?

1 Like

Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Slawormir:

My niggarrr
I must tell you
You need to slow down
No matter the amount of weed we smoke we can never be the most high. Only Jah( God) is the most high

I dey tell u... me na backyard i dey face so
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by Teenaira: 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
ovoP:
Well if you consider these companies, pay lots of money for security, pay lots of money to community leaders... pipeline vandalism.. e.t.c. All these increases the cost of production.

All these costs you mentioned can never be up to $2/barrel. We produce millions of barrels per day for your information. NNPC is just a drain pipe, we are all just pretending not to know !!!
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by ofwest47(m): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
want to be a multi millionaire, go to N N P C even working as a laborer.
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by Preator: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
ednut1:
Old wells, pipeline vandalism, government taxes as much as 85%, community settlement. Some kings get up to 1m dols a month. Etc. A disgrace of a country
Gbam. Finito
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
PrecisionFx:

This is a big fat lie.
i dont argue with ignoramus. Those of us in that sector know wassup
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by ekerintee: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
ednut1:

It's good for enlightening people ,even people who don't know anything about production will blame buhari for this.what was the cost during Jonathan's time and other regime ,they forget that Russia is a communist state and all resources belong to government , vandalism and other associated problem we have in Nigeria is not there.

yes it does. The last one i calculated for my last client in Nigeria was 19 usd. When you add royalty, gas flaring penalties, maintenance costs, community settlements, pipeline costs and storage, expatriates, materials etc. Its over 20 dols per barrell. The company lost over a million barrels in 2019 to theft
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by stormborn28(m): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Useless government and country
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
ednut1:
i dont argue with ignoramus. Those of us in that sector know wassup

U are not even up to 1 million miles close to the oil n gas sector.

Be guided.
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by Androidlic: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Really
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Slawormir:

My niggarrr
I must tell you
You need to slow down

Guy,
You're a legend grin grin grin
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by insitu23(m): 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
HantaVirus:
Oil will be useless in the next 50 years

The Nigerian economy need to be diversified...We have other sectors that could be worked on... Agriculture ,Entertainment ,Tourism and others..

This government needs to act fast

undecided

Full concentration on Agriculture....
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
ednut1:
Old wells, pipeline vandalism, government taxes as much as 85%, community settlement. Some kings get up to 1m dols a month. Etc. A disgrace of a country
These things happen because there is no transparency in government dealings.
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
PrecisionFx:

U are not even up to 1 million miles close to the oil n gas sector.

Be guided.
i hear you mr man. Not here to argue
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by universe26(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Thieves everywhere! I just tire 4 naija. Taa!
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by Shukusheka(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
HantaVirus:
Oil will be useless in the next 50 years

The Nigerian economy need to be diversified...We have other sectors that could be worked on... Agriculture ,Entertainment ,Tourism and others..

This government needs to act fast

undecided
The problem of the country isn't diversification as we mostly believe, our economy is already largely diversified. Our major problem is the diversification of our foreign trade. 90% of our foreign exports revenue is still oil, we need to find a solution to adding value chain to production. It is not just enough we produce plenty tuber of yams or cocoa, what is point of exporting Cocoa for $1 then importing chocolate for $10?Why can't we seem to crack tourism? The government needs to provide the right infrastructure to stimulate growth in various sector of the economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by fairheart(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
No, that is not why. It's because we like to explain things that are too obvious for explanation in Nigeria. We all know there is endemic corruption in Nigeria Oil & Gas industry and in our public offices that robs us of our collective prosperity. We have all the oil, and we still pay a lot. I just don't have energy explaining things that are so obvious to people on Nairaland.
COMPAQ:

Because you don't really have any grin
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by AndrewFemi7(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
Interested in four weeks broilers should contact me on this number 07065952065

Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by rhames(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
apache22b:
This Government of Buhari is so dumb and i am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.

Is Hon Patrick Obahiagbon here on Nairaland?
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by RTSC: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
alphaNomega:

Can you open a thread on the difference between NNPC and NLNG? I would like to read it
I would see what I can do.
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by SUGARCyprian247: 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/r-e-v-e-a-l-e-d-nigeria-making-only-3-profit-from-oil-barrel/

Chai what a Country!!

Even the $3 gain they make, they cannot still account for it!!

It would re looted
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by flyingpig: 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
ednut1:
100% i once went for a stock count on an fpso na Nigerian navy and ex us marines be security there. Nigeria is just a zoo abeg

grin grin Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
NNPC most corrupted organization
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by agrowell: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Who is the Minister of Petroleum? Just asking o o
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by HantaVirus(m): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
Shukusheka:
The problem of the country isn't diversification as we mostly believe, our economy is already largely diversified. Our major problem is the diversification of our foreign trade. 90% of our foreign exports revenue is still oil, we need to find a solution to adding value chain to production. It is not just enough we produce plenty tuber of yams or cocoa, what is point of exporting Cocoa for $1 then importing chocolate for $10?Why can't we seem to crack tourism? The government needs to provide the right infrastructure to stimulate growth in various sector of the economy.

True that bro... I feel you
Re: Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria by Cousin9999: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Well, Saudis use literal slave labor. The average Russian salary is lower than the average Chinese, and their living conditions are seemingly worse too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alaba International Market, Correcting The Populace Mind And Setting The Record / Crowd Waiting To Buy Lake Rice At Ikorodu. PICS / Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.