Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid (42813 Views)

I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / What Were The Silliest Things You Believed As A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
iyke926:
I know a kid who almost lost his faith because he heard the fart of a White Reverend Father.
Haaaa
Wonders shall never end
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Naija246:
I used to believe that men put their penis in women's ass during sex sad
So at the age of seven or so, me and our neighbors daughter decided to have sex while our parents weren't home.
We did the whole pre-intimacy and shit but when it was time to penetrate her, my penis didn't enter her anus. grin
Lol kids eh
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dchameleon12345(m): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
As a chile I belive If u f*ck without using condom u will contact hiv/aids authomaticaly bt las las na scamdemic
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
mansakhalifa:
OP, you mean as a kid you believed nothing less than 30 "dumbest things"! sad

Wow.
Yes o
Now i am even shocked
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by SeriouslySense(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
hahahaha, me too, infact, i made a something that looks like a television and i wanted to see how i can enter another world

quote author=bukiah post=90228999]I used to wonder how people enter inside radio and television. That was in the 80s[/quote]
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by cooltola(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Heaven and hell is real whether you believe it or not. Just because you cannot see the place physically does not mean it does not exist.
I used to believe India beat Nigeria 100-0 in football
I used to believe Santana was the fastest car
I used to wonder how people entered tv
I used to think the witches and wizard from the witchdoctor of the living dead and ayamataga were real
I used to believe that children were the future of tomorrow till Buhari is still our president.
I was thought I had HIV because I watch a show on Hiv
I used to think all dogs go to heaven because of the cartoon

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by tillaman(m): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Believing I was bulletproof
There was one time I believed I could fly too but it ended in tears tongue
Damn you superman

2 Likes

Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
That the first human evolved from apes

That man after many years of staring at the moon decided to land on the moon lol

Hahaha
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by SeriouslySense(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
As a child, when I was bored, I will look at peak milk container, it has a diagram of a lady on a boat with two men paddling the boat, I will imagine that I am in that beautiful place, where the sand is peak milk,

3 Likes

Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
OP, only you believed all those things?

chai!

I wonder how your Kidhood experience go be oooh grin

Lol
Literally i believed all of them.
As times goes on i realised they were false
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
babasadiq79:
I believed that india defeated Nigeria 99-1
ball turn to snake
Yes i also heard this story them
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by 12345baba(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
U were a mad kid
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by StubbornGENIUS: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
I believed that if you see two chickens fighting/about to fight and pin a broomstick to the ground,you'll enjoy a nice fight.
I believed Father christmas/santaclaus was a real oyibo man. I believed that if an actor dies in a movie,he also dies in real life. I believed that if you jump across me while am lying down,I'll never grow tall. Also believed that the head and waist of the chicken can only be eaten by the first son and daughter respectively... grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
SIR0:
I can relate wellagrin

Also, I used to believe that if a boy tastes food on fire, his joystick would remain smallcheesy
Arrhhh
This one is very strong o
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by simplesearch: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dididrumz:

This thing don finally dey worry me ohhh.
Does God really exist??

2 pet 3:7
Therefore, dear friends, since you have been forewarned, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure position.

Matt 24:12-14 NLT/NIV
Sin will be rampant everywhere, and the love of many will grow cold.
But the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

1 Pet 3:3
First of all, you must understand that in the last days some people will appear whose lives are controlled by their own lusts. They will make fun of you and will ask, “He promised to come, didn't he? Where is he? Our ancestors have already died, but everything is still the same as it was since the creation of the world!”

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Growing up hearing Names like Buhari and Shagari they say the names represent Evil and backwardness
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
chrish:
When my mum gave birth to my younger sister I was surprised to see her curly hair. I asked my mum if there is a saloon in her tommy, she said yes that when a baby is about to come out he/she will go to the saloon and make their hair. I believed her.
Lol parents ehh
They just don't want us to know some things at a young age.
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
lekbel09:
I can see some atheist already masturbating on the thread.... grin grin grin
Hahaha don't mind them o
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
playapayaski:
Slept with a Gyal by looking at her pant
Chai
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Goalnaldo:
As a kid, I believed that: *Snake threads have a high probability of making front page *There is monetary reward for making FTC
Hahaha abi
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by tobby20: 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
arinzos:

About that Bird own... grin
It Looked Like it Worked very well grin grin
Good old days
Mind games.. That's what it's called
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Enwhen:

Now, education na the partlock
Hahaha chai. Education is no longer the key but now the padlock

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
alphaNomega:
The shocker is the number of adults that still believe things like this till this day. Do you know matured men and women bathed salt water to fend off Ebola?
Oga talk tru didnt u also bath with the salt lol
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Farki: 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
I believed that police is my friend.

I believed that babies are made in tubes and injected into women.

I used to think that all Hausa people are from the same family.
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
Shockabzoba:
If you kill any red head lizard, you'll die in your sleep b4 the next day. cry
And that one will b making som1 scared to kill lizard. Childhood eh
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Igbojihadist: 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
Plead:
That God exists.
what is you believe now
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
calgenius:
I believed that when u wave at cattle egrets u get a white spot on ur finger nails..
i literally tried that and it didnt work. I was told that i didnt do it well when i was a kid lol
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
As a little boy, I used to believe that actors, actresses, newscasters etc were literally inside my TV and would sneak out and into the TV at midnight depending on their schedule. grin grin
Exactly what i believed
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by skyfather09(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Plead:
That God exists.
I hear ya...
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
SureDan001:
So funny
Me eheenn. Dat garri and mango I believe am den. Den I was told of you sit on a mortar I won't grow tall. If someone use teeth to break kernel for u ur teeth will grow on each other That the real football dat okocha used to play can break someone head.
Alots...... It is well
Interesting
Re: The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid by Dpsychologist: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
ucheuzor1:
I used to believe that when you bend down and look between your legs, you'll see spirits walking on their head and legs up. We used to be afraid to do that then.

We were also told then in the village that if you point at a masquerade, your hand will bend.

We were also told then that if you wave your hand to white flying birds, it will give you water finger. It worked then though. Quite mysterious.
As of then it was scary and sometimes fun. Now you will be wondering how vulnerable you are to have believed it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) / Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? / I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.