Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,665 members, 7,837,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Expatriates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expatriates (678 Views)

Pics Of Kidnapped Expatriates By The Militants / Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr / Aun Sacks 11 Lecturers, Hires 17 Expatriates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expatriates by NaijaBoyzz: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2011
Tell us how you feel about expatriates in our country
Re: Expatriates by ekubear1: 6:50am On Jan 21, 2011
Not a fan. They are paid an assload of money and from what I've seen (of expats at Shell, at least), they aren't even that technically sound. By no means the best of their own country.
Re: Expatriates by Rhino5dm: 8:11am On Jan 21, 2011
It is just another form of slavery and exploitation.

In my place of work we have logistic officer, cheif security officer, fulkaniser, accountant, store keepers, cleaners from Europe.

can you beleive that!.

I was giving a mouth watering offer in UK last year, but the UK immigration refused me working permit even with my expertise, multiple entry visa and legal application from my employer.

But, hey! These guys come in without proper documentation and working permit. instead they applied for visiatation Visa that will enable them do 75 days in and 21 days out without paying tax to Nigerian government. While in places like Angola, Congo, Egpyt and Sao Tome all that wont even happen

(1) (Reply)

Inec, Pdp Bow To Obasanjo / Jonathan In Turkey / A Bishop Is Also Contesting For Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.