Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (100436 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn A Comfortable Living With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by robotix: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
Venzal:
Lol. You know boss Pat? That's nice.

Man is amazeballs when it comes to shooting out edutaining emails. They all mostly learned from Matt Furey, though. Matt Furey is elBenbo's (Ben Settle) mentor.

P.S. You should check out Waju -- that's another Nigerian marketer who knows his email marketing onions.
. I know him... Pat? Pat na my bro na... we chat on whatsapp everyday. I can message him whenever I want.

Waju is a beast but there was something dangerous he did with his skill that does not sit well with me...

Waju's last product, combined with Pat's edutainment email was like messi memerizing soccer fans... it was a jaw-dropping terrific combo. Those guys are good!

Listen everyone copywriting is good and you can literary command any money you want with it... but please do use it for evil, please do not. Yeah, it is that dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy New Week, everyone.

To everyone following diligently since this took off, I say thank you.

To those trying to help out in their own little way, I say thank you.

To those who have sent encouraging responses, I say thank you.

I know why I started this thread. And the only thing that would satisfy me is to see people actually return back here with amazing testimonies.

But I’d love to point out again that you can’t get results if you are NOT taking action. And if you are NOT willing to get out of your comfort zone.

One of the things I pointed out, in the beginning, is that you need to constantly keep seeking knowledge from very sources. That is how you quickly speed up the ladder of mastery.

I hope you chew over that as we move into the lessons of this week.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Meklex(m): 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

woowwwwww. The same thing we're undergoing now? I will put more effort. I'm familiar with your signature but I don't know you are into this fast money making ritual. Be expecting us also grin grin

And is it possible to be getting like $5 or $10 work in our niche - this is for some times though? If yes, will it bring fast approval or it doesn't mean.
I started with $5, then $10, now $20 for an email copy of 200 words (at most). Everything depends your skill and confidence level like Venzal mentioned.

For me, I learned on the job so I wasn't so confident I could do it back then. But now, I am thinking of increasing my fee to $30 at least (for one email).

So, the first thing to do is to learn the job, and you can slap $100 on your basic offering if you wish.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
EMAIL MARKETING 101 – YOUR FIRST STEP To $1K/month…

Before you decide to start seeking for clients in need of email copywriters, there is one key thing you need to do.

That is: figuring out the specific niche you want to write for.

WHAT IS A NICHE?

I will define it as a subset of a bigger market.

Now for every product being sold out there, there’s a market that product falls under.

For example, a weight loss product is under the HEALTH market.

A dating guide is under the relationship niche in the SELF-HELP market.

A course on how to make money online is under the WEALTH/FINANCIAL market.

And these 3 markets mentioned above are called the “BIG 3” markets.

There is a truckload of products under these markets.

And there are a ton of businesses catering to needs under these markets.

As someone just starting out, you need to figure out the SPECIFIC niche you want to write for under one of these markets.

Remember, I defined a niche as a subset of a BIG market, right?

You can decide to write for every kind of goddamn business under each of these markets… or in a particular market.

But as someone just starting out, you need to figure out what works first.

More importantly, you need to start with something that aligns with your strengths.

So let’s say you have knowledge in the medical field…

Like, you know a thing or two about health.

Maybe you’re a certified nurse…

Maybe you’re a lab assistant…

Maybe you just LOVE health talk and watch a lot of programs about it.

It’d make sense to decide “okay, I would start writing emails for businesses in the health market.”

This helps you start from a position of strength.

Once you start from what you know, or what you have an interest in, it starts to help you quickly figure out how this email copywriting thing works.

When clients give you briefs on their products, because you already know a lot about the topic in question, or because you already have a healthy interest in it, it would be easy to explain whatever it is you want to explain in the emails you write.

So this is the important first step.

Now, talking about niches…

Here are some of the popular niches under these 3 BIG markets…

THE HEALTH MARKET:

*Fitness and weight loss.

*Dietary supplements.

*Men’s health (sexual health, fitness etc).

*Women’s health (sexual health, fitness, personal hygiene etc).

*And much, much more.

THE WEALTH/FINANCIAL MARKET

*Financial investments.

*Biz Opp (make money online etc).

*Debt clearance.

*Forex.

*Personal finance.

Etc.

THE SELF HELP MARKET:

*Dating.

*Law of Attraction…

*Success systems…

*Time management…

*Marriages and relationships…

*Public speaking…

*Self-esteem…

Etc.

Basically, you want to first start with something that you know. Or something that you would be open to developing a vast knowledge in.

You can now choose to write for businesses that sell products under these topics.

Again, like I said when we started out, copywriting is more about your ability to research, than your actual writing ability.

So you could also decide to position yourself as a do-it-all email copywriter on Upwork or any other platform you choose if you are willing to do DEEP, DEEP research.

For example, last year, a client created a mini competition on Upwork…

He is in the self-help niche.

He sells eBooks, courses, and mastermind programs to people who want to change their lives.

So He wanted an email copywriter who could write interesting daily emails like Ben Settle (one of the people whose list I recommended you sign up to).

In order to make an informed choice, he created a mini competition…

They hired about 5 different email copywriters to write a series of 3 emails to promote this product:

www.mindboss.com

The copywriter with the most-closely related emails he was looking for would then be hired for the MAIN project.

For the test, he paid us $50 each.

So I wrote my 3 emails.

One of the emails I wrote was about a guy I have NEVER heard of…

But I wrote about him and linked the story to what my client was selling.

Check out the email:

Email 3

Subject: The case for going left-handed at old age

I do read a lot...

And I once remember seeing an African proverb that says:

“One cannot learn to be left-handed in old age”.

The meaning is quite clear: you cannot learn new things when “the sun is already setting on your life”.

But then, achievers are usually able to break popular beliefs, aren’t they?

One of such incredible achiever is the amazing Karoly Takacs.

You probably haven’t heard of him. But he is a Hungarian hero and practically everyone over there has heard about him.
Takacs was a sergeant in the Hungarian army…

A very accomplished sharpshooter he was.

He had won many sharpshooting championships in Hungary and was gaining rave reviews.

He had a world-class shooting right hand.

His next target was to represent Hungary in the 1940 Olympics event scheduled for Tokyo, Japan. Everyone expected him to literally shoot for the moon and win gold.

However, things turned awry in 1939.

Just a few months to the Olympics event, Takacs lost his right hand after a grenade he was holding exploded during a training session.
He spent a month in the hospital as a result.

But instead of folding up and feeling sorry for himself, he had the mental toughness to do what many would consider the unthinkable: he decided to start learning how to shoot with his left hand!

The Olympics event for the years 1940 and 1944 couldn’t hold because of World War II…

But at the 1948 Olympics in London, Tackas won gold medal and set a new record for pistol shooting…

He then followed that up with another gold medal four years later and became a National hero!

Mental toughness is something EVERY achiever in life has…

It is the driving force behind most of the incredible stories we read about achievers every day.

It can help you sail against the odds and still win.

But NOT everyone has it.

Do you know why?

It is because we are not born with it.

It is something we make the conscious effort to own…

It is something we have to make the effort to give life…

And you CAN do it.

It doesn’t matter what point you are in life right now. And it doesn’t matter what is happening around you right now…

You can still develop the mental toughness to spur you on towards achieving your goals.

I show you how here [LINK]…

There’s no one who doesn’t face challenges…

There’s no one who doesn’t have a low point in life – a point when they are down in the dump and looking like life’s knocked them out.

What matters is how you manage the stress.

If you read my story over here, you are going to see that the point where I realized I had to be mentally tough was when I was at one of my lowest points in life.

And that is exactly why I am offering you the right resource to help you develop this mental toughness.

It will serve you in every sphere of your life and help you start turning your dreams into realities irrespective of where you are at this point.

I hope you take the time out to check what I have in store for you.

The link to do so is right here:

[LINK]
[your name]

How did I unearth this powerful story and wrapped an email around it?

Simply crawling on the pages of Google!

So research can be that easy because there’s now a ton of resources you can barge into to dig up shiny gold for your copies.

Basically, what I am saying, you can decide to become an all-encompassing email copywriter and write in niches you have no clue about if you are WILLING to put in the hard yards in the research phase.

Let’s now go talk about the 3 PARTS of an email…

74 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
THE 3 PARTS OF AN EMAIL

There are three parts that will make up most of the emails you write.

Let’s look at them.

1. Subject Line.
2. The content.
3. The CTA.

THE SUBJECT LINE:

This is that small snippet of text that gives you an insight into what a particular email is talking about.

Here’s what I mean:

The subject line is a very crucial part of email copywriting.

It is what largely determines whether people would click on an email or not.

Remember what we said about OPEN RATES?

The subject line of an email will mostly determine whether you get a poor, good, or great open rate on every email you write.

You want subject lines to be interesting, engaging and arouse the curiosity readers.

So how do you write subject lines?

There a number of ways in which you can write subject lines that drive a high response.

But instead of trying to explain them here, I’ll link you to examples that have been proven to work.

Here they are:

https://www.digitalmarketer.com/blog/101-best-email-subject-lines/

https://www.digitalmarketer.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/101-best-email-subject-lines-2016.pdf

Study these thoroughly…

See the formats that are being deployed in each of them.

Notice the ones with the highest open rates. And that will start to give you a general idea of how to write subject lines that work well.

2 THE CONTENT of THE EMAIL

After people click on your email, they want to know what you have to say.

And this is usually the main part of your email.

You have to what it is that you want the subscriber to know to get them excited enough to take the action that your client wants them to take.

This is the part that frustrates a lot of people

Because coming up with fresh content for emails can be one hell of a task.

So how do you come up with email content for clients over and over again?

Before you know what to write… you have to first understand what you are writing for.

And I will talk about this in the next lesson with examples.

3 CTA

The third part that makes up an email is known as the CTA.

Otherwise known as Call to Action.

Remember our earlier definition of copywriting?

We said it is any type of writing that provokes people to take action.

So when you send an email, you will mostly want people to either click on a link…

Reply back to that email…

Call your client via a number…

And so on and so forth.

It’s a very crucial part of email copywriting too because you cannot assume that people know what to do.

You have to TELL them what to do.

Later on, I will delve further into these 3 parts of an email with examples.

For now, this is just to get your foot into the door.

COMING UP LATER: The Three Main Types of Emails…

Got questions? Fire away. Kindly make sure to quote me so I get to see your question.

42 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Meklex:
this was made possible because I read your thread 4 years ago. Thanks boss cool cool
BOOM! I remember you, my man! The set of people that stormed that thread were amazing. Y'all in barged in with elite mentality.

This result is ALL YOU! And I am glad you could profit from the knowledge I shared. Keep kicking ass!

25 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
SuleimanKano:
Great job Mr Venzal. Following attentively. A.I.D.A is the key. Thanks Cornoak for the referral.
Welcome here! Glad you are getting gems from here.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
optimistic1234:

Please I couldn't see where to change my account to private on settings. Please help.

If you are on PC.. click on your profile pics. A "tray" will come from underneath it with 3 different options.

Click on "settings"

They'd ask for your password.

Enter it and it will take you to a page with different options to your left.

Click on "Profile Settings"

9 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Welcome.
Glistinin:

Thank you so much for this boss.

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WordsWriter: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Men, Solid info you served rn.

Thanks so much venzal.

Please, I'd like to ask: is it wise to pick a niche from the onset on a site like fiverr, when I don't have any reviews or testimonial? Or It's better I start as a general email copywriter then niche-down once I have one or two reviews.

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by shakyum: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
Meklex:
this was made possible because I read your thread 4 years ago. Thanks boss cool cool
Wow, I am really impressed, I just set up a fiverr account this month, I just have a single GIG which is about logo design. I am following this thread to add to my knowledge so that I can create another GIG. if I may ask, what kind of services do you render of fiverr? I know getting ur first Job wasnt easy because I am also experience same thing. should I drop my profile link so that you can check it out and tell me where I am getting it wrong? I will be grateful if my questions are answered.

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Cipherson(m): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
WordsWriter:

Thanks so much venzal.

Please, I'd like to ask: is it wise to pick a niche from the onset on a site like fiverr, when I don't have any reviews or testimonial? Or It's better I start as a general email copywriter then niche-down once I have one or two reviews.

You asked the question I wanted to ask

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Meklex(m): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
shakyum:

Wow, I am really impressed, I just set up a fiverr account this month, I just have a single GIG which is about logo design. I am following this thread to add to my knowledge so that I can create another GIG. if I may ask, what kind of services do you render of fiverr? I know getting ur first Job wasnt easy because I am also experience same thing. should I drop my profile link so that you can check it out and tell me where I am getting it wrong? I will be grateful if my questions are answered.

Description —what you need to do is to study other gigs on logo design. Write down any points in their description that catches your eye (because that's exactly what will draw your clients' in, your reviews and portfolio too), then rewrite those points using your own words.

PS: I have find that writing argumentative kind of description sells. Since I changed my description two years ago, clients come in to debate it with me, I end up convincing them.

Also, dramatize the benefits of having a good logo. It took me a week to write my description, so spend time here. And when you get it right, you will know.

Copy the tags of high ranking gigs.

Change your gig image to something customized.

Have the best samples of your work readily available and bid on on buyer's requests (if you have the feature)

Advertise your services to people on Quora, LinkedIn, twitter etc. (I no do this one sha)

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WordsWriter: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Meklex:

Description —what you need to do is to study other gigs on logo design. Write down any points in their description that catches your eye (because that's exactly what will draw your clients' in, your reviews and portfolio too), then rewrite those points using your own words.

PS: I have find that writing argumentative kind of description sells. Since I changed my description two years ago, clients come in to debate it with me, I end up convincing them.

Also, dramatize the benefits of having a good logo. It took me a week to write my description, so spend time here. And when you get it right, you will know.

Have the best samples of your work readily available and bid on on buyer's requests (if you have the feature)

Advertise your services to people on Quora, LinkedIn, twitter etc. (I no do this one sha)

Nice one bro but abeg, try explain more about the argumentative description. I'm trying to imagine it but I can't put my finger on anything.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by ImahGabi22(m): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
WordsWriter:

Use your real name and real picture, You'll be required to verify your account with your government issued ID and video call

What if one doesn't have an ID but use the real details; info and pictures

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
WordsWriter:

Thanks so much ven.zal.

On a platform like Fiverr, it's hard to niche down.

Here's what I'd do:

1. Have a MAIN gig that caters to all businesses as an email copywriter.

2. Niche down with other gigs.

8 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WalkerMichael(m): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Meklex:

Wow Meklex my boss. U still rocking fiverr so well. Keep it up bro

Yes óò venzal was the bomb. He made many of us. achieved this on just an account before my account went with the purge.

VENZAL the boss!

5 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Meklex(m): 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
WordsWriter:

Nice one bro but abeg, try explain more about the argumentative description. I'm trying to imagine it but I can't put my finger on anything.
for example; "minimalistic logo tells - in few strokes - a lot about your brand more than "whatever" logo could ever tell in a lot of unnecessary strokes.

The above example is not researched. For you to make such statements as above, you should be sure that it has a lot of backing from the professionals.

You could write, "blue background logo is this and that" source Photoshop inc.

Then you continue, "what the above means is that, if you have been using other backgrounds for your logo, you are definitely not getting the type of clients your business needs"

The above is true (if it's true) and will provoke your gig visitors to want you to give you a job.

The above is just an example and not researched

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by shakyum: 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Meklex:

Thanks for your reply boss, I really appreciate. I will be glad if you can quickly check my profile and note out some certain things for me that you would advice me to change. sorry for the disturbance, I am just a curious cat {https://www.fiverr.com/creativeshakz}
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Millennialaku:

nah wetin make me quit fiverr after completing one 5$ job, i even got five stars on it cry cry cry

grin grin i dey follow your footsteps oh boss . prolly still dey pay well sha and chuks still dey come with more, at least make i carry that one dey hold side small.

GOD NO GO SHAME US angry angry angry
prolly Bleep me no be small, just £21. When I do remember I'm always like crying. I dey pray make
prolly no stop now. I'm coming back stronger.

And if you fit help me with one account, chat me for WhatsApp. Your boy loyal ooooo cool
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Meklex(m): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
WalkerMichael:

Yes óò venzal was the bomb. He made many of us. achieved this on just an account before my account went with the purge.

VENZAL the boss!
I dey o. We all experienced the purge. My first account was disabled in 2018 with 400+ reviews. I opened another one immediately and I have done close to 1000 jobs on it.

I don't know if this is true, but I opened different accounts back then and when Fiverr disabled my first account in 2018 I just continued with one of the dormant accounts I opened in 2016.

I am thinking for the fact that it's an old account it has more leverage to rank compared to newly opened accounts

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Meklex:
I started with $5, then $10, now $20 for an email copy of 200 words (at most). Everything depends your skill and confidence level like Venzal mentioned.

For me, I learned on the job so I wasn't so confident I could do it back then. But now, I am thinking of increasing my fee to $30 at least (for one email).

So, the first thing to do is to learn the job, and you can slap $100 on your basic offering if you wish.
ok. I get

Thanks boss

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WalkerMichael(m): 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Meklex:
I dey o. We all experienced the purge. My first account was disabled in 2018 with 400+ reviews. I opened another one immediately and I have done close to 1000 jobs on it.

I don't know if this is true, but I opened different accounts back then and when Fiverr disabled my first account in 2018 I just continued with one of the dormant accounts I opened in 2016.

I am thinking for the fact that it's an old account it has more leverage to rank compared to newly opened accounts

Great job bro! Keep all stats GREEEEEN

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WordsWriter: 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
ImahGabi22:

What if one doesn't have an ID but use the real details; info and pictures

With Upwork you have to use an ID. Preferably a voter's card or international passport

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WordsWriter: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Venzal:
On a platform like Fiverr, it's hard to niche down.

Here's what I'd do:

1. Have a MAIN gig that caters to all businesses as an email copywriter.

2. Niche down with other gigs.

Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WordsWriter: 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Meklex:
for example; "minimalistic logo tells - in few strokes - a lot about your brand more than "whatever" logo could ever tell in a lot of unnecessary strokes.

The above example is not researched. For you to make such statements as above, you should be sure that it has a lot of backing from the professionals.

You could write, "blue background logo is this and that" source Photoshop inc.

Then you continue, "what the above means is that, if you have been using other backgrounds for your logo, you are definitely not getting the type of clients your business needs"

The above is true (if it's true) and will provoke your gig visitors to want you to give you a job.

The above is just an example and not researched

Thank bro. I get it now

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by SuleimanKano(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
WalkerMichael:

VENZAL the boss!
"Bura uba kai" you earn great deal of money...

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by SuleimanKano(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2020

18 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goalnaldo(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
I created a fiverr account last two years but it was disabled. Right now I'm trying to create another one but the gig part is giving me wahala. Let me just stick to upwork jare.

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by donsheva: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
I greet you all as I register my presence here.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by shakyum: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Meklex:

400+ reviews and account got disabled. shebi I no go run mad ni, just praying to get their too, I guess getting a first review is the hardest thing

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Lawnray: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Millennialaku:

nah wetin make me quit fiverr after completing one 5$ job, i even got five stars on it cry cry cry

grin grin i dey follow your footsteps oh boss . prolly still dey pay well sha and chuks still dey come with more, at least make i carry that one dey hold side small.

GOD NO GO SHAME US angry angry angry

The last time i got survey was Friday, is it normal boss

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof / Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.