Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (100412 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn A Comfortable Living With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by anchex101(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
Olawrites:

There are guys doing it here on nairaland

Please I would like to know how you did the google voice number thing. Can you help, or reply at least. Thanks
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by AdoreHim: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
With the much I have learnt here so far, Copywriting is not just something you rush into in a hurry.

Boss, thanks for the tutorials so far. We are indeed learning. Thank you.

We would humbly wait to grasp the concept and full details before delving, So we don't make nonsense of the whole process and your efforts.

Venzal:
Very sorry everyone, the weekend has been more choked up than I thought.

Having taken a sweeping look at what has been going on here while I was away, I have to say this for people who don't understand yet:

1. Upwork is a PLATFORM where you can get clients in search of various people who render specific services.

My intention was to show you how to hone a high demand skill. I wasn't really going to talk about any of these platforms like Upwork. But since someone was asking about Upwork approval, that's the reason I shared the video.

I might have to say a few things about Upwork now since everyone is going in.

2. I would advise you hold on from creating an account on Upwork until you have an idea of the service you want to render.

Once you understand what email copywriting is all about, you can start opening Upwork accounts and maybe even Fiverr to render this skill.

If you open one now and don't use it within a set duration, Upwork would send that account into the cold, dark "private" dungeon. And it'd take a miracle breaking out from there.

As for lessons, kindly bear with me until Monday. I should be able to drop as much as 5 lessons on Monday.

But check this out:

https://kopywritingkourse.com/free-copywriting-course/

A brief 25 minutes training that will bring you up to speed on the basis of copywriting.

If you are serious about succeeding with this thread watch that at least TWICE before Monday.

I promise you everything will start to fall in place and make sense. That will help you further understand next week lessons and get you ahead faster.

Happy Weekend, all!

6 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WordsWriter: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Olawrites:

Done

Nice
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by mattyrukee(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
anchex101:

Please I would like to know how you did the google voice number thing. Can you help, or reply at least. Thanks
I have one number for sale if you need it... check my signature
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by giftedhands101: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
@Venzal, please what do you suggest we do now for those of us that rushed into creating Upwork account?

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
anchex101:

Send a PM
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Sugarpearlry(f): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by anchex101(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Olawrites:

Send a PM

sent a mail. reply
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Cipherson(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
I have changed mine.

Oh ok
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by hardytech: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
@venzal, please for those of us that have created the upwork account using the format you posted, what are we to do next concerning the update you dropped today.
I noticed also some people are already editing profiles to fit into copy writing niche, please I would like you to talk on that.
have a nice evening sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by shotanny(f): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Good evening @venzal
I am a silent follower of this wonderful thread and I must admit, you are really doing a great job. May God reward you.
Please I have a question, am just trying to create an account on fiverr, but I couldn't proceed to complete my profile (it was writing that I have to continue using a desktop).pls isnt it possible to use a phone to completely register a fiverr account.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
shotanny:
Good evening @venzal
I am a silent follower of this wonderful thread and I must admit, you are really doing a great job. May God reward you.
Please I have a question, am just trying to create an account on fiverr, but I couldn't proceed to complete my profile (it was writing that I have to continue using a desktop).pls isnt it possible to use a phone to completely register a fiverr account.
change your phone to desktop na
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WordsWriter: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Cipherson(m): 8:47am On Jun 07, 2020
Venzal:
Very sorry everyone, the weekend has been more choked up than I thought.

Having taken a sweeping look at what has been going on here while I was away, I have to say this for people who don't understand yet:

1. Upwork is a PLATFORM where you can get clients in search of various people who render specific services.

My intention was to show you how to hone a high demand skill. I wasn't really going to talk about any of these platforms like Upwork. But since someone was asking about Upwork approval, that's the reason I shared the video.

I might have to say a few things about Upwork now since everyone is going in.

2. I would advise you hold on from creating an account on Upwork until you have an idea of the service you want to render.

Once you understand what email copywriting is all about, you can start opening Upwork accounts and maybe even Fiverr to render this skill.

If you open one now and don't use it within a set duration, Upwork would send that account into the cold, dark "private" dungeon. And it'd take a miracle breaking out from there.

As for lessons, kindly bear with me until Monday. I should be able to drop as much as 5 lessons on Monday.

But check this out:

https://kopywritingkourse.com/free-copywriting-course/

A brief 25 minutes training that will bring you up to speed on the basis of copywriting.

If you are serious about succeeding with this thread watch that at least TWICE before Monday.

I promise you everything will start to fall in place and make sense. That will help you further understand next week lessons and get you ahead faster.

Happy Weekend, all!

So you're saying we shouldn't open the upwork account yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by All4good: 9:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Boss you are absolutely correct about the fun in writing email copywriting. There was a time I applied for paylater loan, although I wasn't given the loan, I couldn't unsubscribe from their email list because the person writing it was absolutely funny and good. See some of the screenshot below grin
Thanks for sharing.
The language and tone of your copys should match the demographic been reached. That's why the email is written that way. 9ja yarns
Also trying to get at your emotions which is the hallmark of a great copy. That is the conversion point.

11 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by shotanny(f): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2020
Please I have another question, when I was filling the profile, it requested for me to fill a link to my professional website (I don't have any link) please how do I do that and is it really necessary. Thank you
OYENIYIJK:

Qchange your phone to desktop na
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2020
shotanny:
Please I have another question, when I was filling the profile, it requested for me to fill a link to my professional website (I don't have any link) please how do I do that and is it really necessary. Thank you
I don't experience that. Did you watch the video before you started?

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Cipherson(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

I don't experience that. Did you watch the video before you started?

The person is asking about a Fiverr account not an upwork

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by shotanny(f): 10:49am On Jun 07, 2020
Cipherson:

The person is asking about a Fiverr account not an upwork
yea,its a fiverr account
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Cipherson(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2020
shotanny:
yea,its a fiverr account

Yeah I figured out

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2020
Cipherson:

Yeah I figured out
okay. I don't experience that.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by McStoic(m): 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Venzal:

Hi,

You are welcome to this thread.

In case you are a bit befuddled with my choice of words in the topic of this thread, allow me to quickly clarify…

By “enviable income” I mean an income that is between $850 – $1000/month and all the way up to $3k/month!

I decided not to legibly slap any of those figures in the heading of this thread because the business section of NL is already drowning in such hyped up, bogus claims.

Also, stating that in the heading would give the wrong people a wrong impression about this thread.

I wouldn't want that.

With that bit of prattle out of the way, I welcome you once again to this thread.

My name is Victor, popularly more known by my Nairaland moniker, Venzal.

In 2016, my Fiverr thread became a blessing to thousands of people…

Not because I shared anything special or magical, but it was because people were willing to LEARN and came in with open minds.

Here I am again…

I am going to offload some powerful information that has the potential to help you orchestrate an ENVIABLE income as an email copywriter.

I know I have previously tried to create other helpful threads since that 2016 thread and stopped halfway. But I promise to see this one all the way through.

What I will be showing you is how to become a really good email copywriter within the next 21 days so you can offer this skill as a service to STARVING businesses all around the world.

Now…

When a lot of people hear about copywriting their first thought is that "I have to be a badass writer to be a good copywriter."

I mean, it’s right there in the name!

You can take this to the bank, though…

The first and foremost SKILL you need to become a copywriter is NOT your writing skill.

What you mainly need is a mixture of CURIOSITY and a WILLINGNESS to read and read and read.

The reason is that the bulk of your copywriting work will happen at the research phase.

You research in-depth about a topic and that is when you are able to then construct simple sentences together to sell whatever it is you are selling based on the info you gathered from your research.

Fortunately for you, to crank out powerful emails for clients, you do not need to go through that much research.

But I am getting ahead of myself already.

We will dive into all of that meat in a bit.

The main thing I want you to know for now is that to become a successful copywriter, you don't have to possess Wole Soyinka levels of writing badassery.

You just have to be ready to do HARDCORE research.

If you think that is right up your alley, then I invite you to come with me on this incredible journey…

Brother pls send your WhatsApp contact to my email simmyelobell@gmail.com. I really want to tell you something. Thanks
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by shotanny(f): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
shotanny:
please who has a reply to this?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by OYENIYIJK: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
shotanny:
wordswriter , do you have any answer to this?

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WordsWriter: 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
shotanny:

Personally, I have a professional website. If you don't have a website then put the link to your Linkedin profile. If you still don't have a LinkedIn account just leave it blank.

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WordsWriter: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Happy Sunday people.

While we await oga Venzal's highly anticipated lectures tomorrow, try going through this old Upwork thread. It will help you understand more about Upwork and copywriting in general.

https://www.nairaland.com/4903249/make-5k-per-month-2019

PS: I'm not trying to disrupt the flow of lectures here.The thread helped me when I was starting
out and I believe it will others understand better when
venzal starts going in details.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Cipherson(m): 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

okay.
I don't experience that.

Ok
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
WordsWriter:
Happy Sunday people.

While we await oga Venzal's highly anticipated lectures tomorrow, try going through this old Upwork thread. It will help you understand more about Upwork and copywriting in general.

PS: I'm not trying to disrupt the flow of lectures here.The thread helped me when I was starting
Jahh bless you. We have a common goal which is to defeat poverty amidst NIGERIAN unemployment.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
WordsWriter:
Happy Sunday people.

Well done, sir. You have contributed massively so far. I do appreciate that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
McStoic:

Brother pls send your WhatsApp contact to my email simmyelobell@gmail.com. I really want to tell you something. Thanks
Send me a mail if you cannot discuss what you have in public.

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Venzal: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
hardytech:
@venzal, please for those of us that have created the upwork account using the format you posted, what are we to do next concerning the update you dropped today.
I noticed also some people are already editing profiles to fit into copy writing niche, please I would like you to talk on that.
have a nice evening sir.
Go to settings and push your account to "private" until you are ready to get started. You can then return to it and set it back to public. As for people reconfiguring their profiles into Copywriting, that's up to you. If you know what you are doing already, then no p.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof / Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.