Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

How Does Prison Visitation Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Does Prison Visitation Work (342 Views)

Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Visitation Request For Business Parley / DSS Flies Actor Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars Family Visitation / Court Sends Ize-Iyamu, Orbih To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Prison Visitation Work by satoItex: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
This Lockdown after the depression i faced i made a promise to myself to go visit prisoners. Am in Lagos so am thinking Kiri Kiri or something. How do i go about this, What are their visiting days, do i need to get permission? and what are the kind of items i can take to them that is allowed. If there is a better prison suggestion rather than Kiri Kiri i will love to get opinion.

Please any body with experience on how it work should give me tip on how to do this. Thanks.
Re: How Does Prison Visitation Work by satoItex: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
I know is not in the right section but i know this section drive traffic and i wanna do this as soon as possible before the money goes somewhere else and i also don't know a right section for this pardon me Mods .
Re: How Does Prison Visitation Work by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
What do you want to go and do there
Are you going there for visitation or what
Re: How Does Prison Visitation Work by satowind(m): 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
What do you want to go and do there
Are you going there for visitation or what

Yeah visitation, what can I get them
Re: How Does Prison Visitation Work by scoundrel(f): 5:49am On Jun 03, 2020
satoItex:
I know is not in the right section but i know this section drive traffic and i wanna do this as soon as possible before the money goes somewhere else and i also don't know a right section for this pardon me Mods .
You will have better luck posting this in the romance section. That is where the real traffic of this forum comes from. People don’t visit here anymore, they have wisened up. It’s only trolls who litter this section nowadays.

1 Like

Re: How Does Prison Visitation Work by Kobojunkie: 6:10am On Jun 03, 2020
Visitation? Someone you know or strangers? undecided
Re: How Does Prison Visitation Work by CodeTemplar: 6:16am On Jun 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Strangers.
Re: How Does Prison Visitation Work by satoItex: 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:

the way people go to motherless babies home with items just to show love. ie strangers

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians So Bothered About The Creation Of Ambazonia State By UN / Update On 2nd Niger Bridge / Rivers Police To Residents: Ignore Wike’s COVID-19 Curfew, Stick To Fg’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.