Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

The Widow's Mite Of Our Leaders From the Past To the Present. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Widow's Mite Of Our Leaders From the Past To the Present. (732 Views)

Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! / Igbo Leaders Summit: Ohakim Prevents Igbo Leaders From Holding Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Widow's Mite Of Our Leaders From the Past To the Present. by olu77(m): 12:34am On Jan 21, 2011
Wise ladies and gentlemen of Nairaland, I know the popular opinions of average Nigerians is that all our leaders since independence have done little or nothing to move the nation forward but can we go back memory lane to examine the few little things that individual presidents (military or democratic), governors (military or democratic)  lawmakers, ministers, ambassadors etc. have at least contributed which has affected our lives positively. Kindly, mention names, contributions and period of such positive contributions if possible.

Thanks, great minds.
Re: The Widow's Mite Of Our Leaders From the Past To the Present. by olu77(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2011
Someone once told me he's grateful to IBB, for constructing the third mainland bridge during his regime.
Re: The Widow's Mite Of Our Leaders From the Past To the Present. by saydfact(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2017
here is my widow's mite also, but i for claim FTC if no be say u wey start thread even claim am yourself...

(1) (Reply)

Stop Using Awo’s Name To Deceive Electorate, Pdp Tells Acn / Fg To Construct 36,000 Houses For Teachers Nationwide / American Racism And Hate Because Of "democracy"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.