Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi (41586 Views)

Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo / Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by chelseamann(m): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
This is the most funniest news for today grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by 8stargeneral: 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
OK
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by philip0906(m): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
The girl isn't a LTD company. She's a PLC.

She's meant to be shared and not reserved for anyone.

2 mumus. One dead, one ruined. Babe proceeds to another guy. cheesy
Classic! grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Breakiglimits: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Chai only today alone KILLING when will humanity learn to live and let others live ,without strife and hatred...

Meanwhile to on a store online and make your profit every 10days reach me https:///2348068228912

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by frankblinkz(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
I no need read the story d caption says it all,na dis girl davido dey tell us, she's sweet in d middle..
hang him upside dwn
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Breakiglimits: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Chai only today alone KILLING when will humanity learn to live and let others live ,without strife and hatred...

Meanwhile to own a store online and make your profit every 10days reach me https:///2348068228912

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by StubbornGENIUS: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lalasticlala is viewing this thread.I've never seen his comments this year,unlike the other mods.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by gurunlocker: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
So at the end, the killer will also be hanged and the lady they are fighting on will be yanshed by another guy later. grin grin
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by FlordFlorez(m): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Any guy that fights for girl is not a real niggarrr
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Tossynbankz(m): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
ANOTHER AMAZING PAYING PLATFORM HAS BEEN DISCOVERED
If u miss this opportunity as a Nigerian, it is a pity
Start making money on earners lodge today�, the payment is�
Do you know this is a new platform so getting referrals will be very easy, The platform started on the 26th of May�
...Remember the early bird enjoys the most��
To register send me a DM or msg me on whatsapp @ 07037294056
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by RPG2020(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
The girl should be arrest � for making two cow's fight over milk
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Jaybnjamin(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
SIMPs
No Fork given

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
I blame lalasticlala for this...
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Farki: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ownership Is she a goat?

See the foolish men killing themselves over nothing. undecided
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by tygar(m): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
A woman's power source is from the pvssy. Robert Black
It's hard to argue over money when a girl flashes you her pvssy. Oliver Markus Malloy
The power of pvssy cannot be overemphasized.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by onoms4luv(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nigeria dun tire me.

Abeg any country dey find citizen. abeg make una help me
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by ud4u: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Which kind girl friend when people are busy talking about repentance

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by jaxxy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mumu boys at the end of the day none of them get her. She still ends up going with somebody else not them. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Na wa o , esp when women full, awon simps oshi
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by uncleFola(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Chaiii
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Always bad news coming from this desert region, this morons value animal's life pass human life
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by vasco01(m): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Justbehave(m): 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmm. Madness. Justice for Zeloti
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by decrownprince(m): 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Some people get mind oh. Posted to Borno State, spent 2yrs there and boko haram didnt kill me. Transfered to Gombe State, dodged two sucide bombers. Finally serving in Adamawa State where i encountered two boko haram attacks and i didnt die then i will come and kill myself bcuz of woman that full everywhere.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Proudlytips: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Wettoid123: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
too much crime everywhere what is happening, the love of many has wax cold! the Bible is complete.
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by vasco01(m): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
You see wetin mumuness dey cause?

Now the killer dey wait for his flogging from sars for here

And the person wey Dem kill the killeee dey wait for his flogging from Walla Kiri

Chai just because of woman

And the girl now dey enjoy her life and at last she go come forget them when she marry person like me with money
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by xynerise: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
Fools!!
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
angry
Re: Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Unenlightened fools.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) / Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) / Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.