Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists (56486 Views)

How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video / Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family / NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Nemere2020: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
I would like to offer my deepest condolences to the family and friends of Uwaila Omozuwa. I expect the Nigeria Police Force to speedily and diligently investigate this case and ensure that all the culprits responsible for this barbaric act are brought to justice.
https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1267890475823968256?s=19

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
The same police that ask them to bring mobility money and made mockery of the deceased father wants to investigate which case?

305 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by vicdom(m): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2020

Buhari is a known pedophile and rapist. It will be seen as a sheer hypocrisy for him to criticise what he's known for.

83 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
grin
Na now this one dey hear about am

He don wake up from drinking raw cow milk and eating bitter cola

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by ursullalinda(f): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Seems someone just updated him about the happenings in the country.......God to hear.......At least he heard this one.

54 Likes

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by bjayx: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
I'm sure he's not aware of anything.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by NwaNimo1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2020

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
The same police that ask them to bring mobility money and made mockery of the deceased father wants to investigate which case?
...asked...
vicdom:

Buhari is a known pedophile and rapist. It will be seen as a sheer hypocrisy for him to criticise what he's known for.
...as sheer...
heckymaicon:
The chief dullard have spoken. Person wey NPF no dey take serious.
...has...
1Miraclechild:
Atleast he choose to acknowledge this one. His handlers are trying
At least...chose...
Patrioticman007:
What trying time for our great country.
Hundreds of Nigerians are been killed by evil men in the Northern & southern Nigeria.
We need to be our brothers keeper's.
...brother's keeper.
Nltaliban:
Lol, president just reacting after how many days? That's Btw.

Rape is a great crime and as such all Rapist deserve great punishments.
But are we going to ignore the fact that false Feminists and misandrists have shifted the goalpost this time? All they're doing on twitter is pure hate. Hatred for men. On Sunday night, Feminist claimed they were fighting for Uwa, #JusticeForUwa was no longer part of first 20 Nigerian trends. Is that not hate?

I hope they get it right sha
...rapists...punishment.
feminists...feminists...the top twenty...
JimmySwaggart:
Well-done Mr president. There should b stiffer punishment against those carrying out such barbaric act.
...Mr. President.
vasco01:
[s]What nonsense the whole president saying he expect the Nigerian police to[/s]

That mean you don't even know what they are doing

Confuse leader
...means...confused...
AllenSpencer:
This is what you call a President.

Not the portrait in White House.
...who...
Mrsheff:

See what hatred have caused...
Calling Buhari a Rapist or pedophile is absolutely wrong. This is not politics ,in woman matter Buhari didn't mess around..
...has...rapist...
Vikynas:
We don’t have president
...have a President.
Farki:

Don't make the mistake of assuming that someone who raped then kills their victim is acting rationally.
...rapes and then...
FlordFlorez:
Something happened on 27th of last month, our darling daddy is just reacting today.
...on the 27th...
Nyamve1:
this is bad, let's us have the fear of God for once. I've said my own
This...let...
Hypocrit:
And the perpetrator of the murdrous rape might even be an active nairalander. I have observed that nairaland is a den of cultist and rapist.
...murderous...

281 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by heckymaicon(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
The chief dullard has spoken. Person wey NPF no dey take serious.

12 Likes

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by 1Miraclechild: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
At least he chose to acknowledge this one. His handlers are trying

8 Likes

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Nltaliban(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lol, president just reacting after how many days? That's Btw.

Rape is a great crime and as such all Rapist deserve great punishments.
But are we going to ignore the fact that false Feminists and misandrists have shifted the goalpost this time? All they're doing on twitter is pure hate. Hatred for men. On Sunday night, Feminist claimed they were fighting for Uwa, #JusticeForUwa was no longer part of first 20 Nigerian trends. Is that not hate?

I hope they get it right sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Patrioticman007(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
What trying time for our great country.
Hundreds of Nigerians are been killed by evil men in the Northern & southern Nigeria.
We need to be our brothers keeper's.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
grin

He reacted!!

I wish I could see the reaction.

16 Likes

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by visijo(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Choosing a good Father for your children is better than choosing a handsome husband for yourself. I know my Volume is okay.��

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Farki: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
The President actually has faith in the police? grin

Man is seriously out of touch.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by AmazingMOG: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
vicdom:

be very careful boy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by JimmySwaggart(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
What's even wrong with the English teacher up there? Do u think that everyone went to the university to become an English Major.
Who English EPP?

6 Likes

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by kalvoken(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
grin
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Premiumwriter: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
One way or another, Buhari caused this angry

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Richdad50(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
shocked

The President with the highest condolences offered.

Richdad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by TOBIeee68(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Baba talk today hallelujah ���

3 Likes

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by chiefolododo(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Buhari?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by letitrainnow(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Great
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by 9iceprince(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
vicdom:

Must you criticize with senseless comments..,,, Show me the post where Buhari raped your Mother or where he Molested your Sister

30 Likes

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Fragility6: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
U no dey ever see diz one

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Brandonx(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
That's great . The rapist never had the slightest idea that it's going to cause such uproar. Now they would be so scared. Why do it at all

3 Likes

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by MrSix: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
At least

Need USA used LAPTOPS?
Are you in Lagos? Chat me up with WhatsApp link on my signature below

It's strictly pay on Delivery/pickup
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Excessnation: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Come are you a fool?? Why do you derive pleasure in stupidity. How can you open your mouth to say such nonsense.
vicdom:

16 Likes

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by starbuck(f): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
We have been looking for a scape goat undecided undecided...

Buhari is the cause of it, i blame him for all these cry cry

1 Like

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by StrikeBack(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Okponu man I
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists by Hypocrit: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
ok...
is good he lend his tweet on the matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) / Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.