Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,346 members, 7,853,535 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

All Online Businesses Are Not Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All Online Businesses Are Not Scam (393 Views)

How Small Businesses Are Taking The Hit On Twitter Ban / How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Online Businesses Are Not Scam by Oluwavardy27: 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
It has always been a belief of every Nigerians that online businesses are scam. Well, it is not true. The online businesses that are not scam are few, that's why. I am into one currently, Lpv and it has been proven to all reasonable doubts that this LPV forum pay with or without referral, not only that.
They went mile of making everyday a payout day
This is why international and foreign businesses come to LPV to place their ads because everyone wish to have a partnership with a legit site. Let's not talk too much, this is my WhatsApp number, 08166452045. You can ask for more info. I just started on May 24 I have made over 15k there and I will still make more
Re: All Online Businesses Are Not Scam by Stylish186(m): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
Issa Scam also

1 Like

Re: All Online Businesses Are Not Scam by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
IF WE INVESTIGATE WELL NOW, WE WILL SEE THAT THIS YOUR OFFER IS SCAM.

(1) (Reply)

20 Fastest And Easiest Ways To Make Money With Amazon 2020 In This Hard Period / IBM To Stop Facial Recognition After Floyd's Case / This Little Secret Could Earn You Billions In Few Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.