Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President (1563 Views)

Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip / Sick African Politician In Open Roof Vehicle Campaigning For Reelection / Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by abc115: 3:28am On Jun 03, 2020
Donald Trump threw an authoritarian temper tantrum on Monday night, strutting out of the White House, threatening to use military force on the American people, and then having peaceful demonstrators gassed so he could stroll across the street for a photo op.

While the voices in the president’s head might have convinced him that this stunt was a tough-guy move, it doesn’t appear to have worked.

Not only are protest crowds larger a day later, but Trump’s poll numbers against former Vice President Joe Biden are in free fall.

According to multiple polls released on Tuesday, the president is mired in the 30s when voters are asked to choose between him and Biden – a dangerous spot for an incumbent to be.

With America in crisis, Joe Biden is conducting himself like the acting president
In the United States of America, 2020 has been a year of crises, from the coronavirus outbreak to the economic collapse to the social unrest now spilling out on streets all across the country.

Donald Trump has, quite spectacularly, bungled each and every one.

As each crisis gets bigger, the president of the United States appears to get smaller, hiding in his bunker, trolling folks on the internet, and having peaceful demonstrators gassed on the streets of the nation’s capital.

Meanwhile, former vice president Joe Biden has stepped up to the plate, meeting with protesters and community leaders, delivering a much-needed address to the nation on Tuesday, and – next week – planning to attend George Floyd’s funeral.

Donald Trump is the incredible shrinking president, while Joe Biden is conducting himself like a commander-in-chief in waiting.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/06/02/trump-reelection-numbers-collapse-as-joe-biden-conducts-himself-as-acting-president.html

1 Like

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Airoflaw(m): 3:38am On Jun 03, 2020
Bad mouth
Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 03, 2020
That was how they gave us the so called polls during his first term bid. Trump will Triumph Again

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by abc115: 3:49am On Jun 03, 2020
OnlineSalesNG:
That was how they gave us the so called polls during his first term bid. Trump will Triumph Again
The Polls were okay, just that it was not evenly distributed with electoral college.

Clinton still won the Popular votes by Almost 4 millions , which was what the polls show.

7 Likes

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by TUANKU(m): 4:04am On Jun 03, 2020
OnlineSalesNG:
Ok God we hear you.
Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by RPirez: 5:39am On Jun 03, 2020
OnlineSalesNG:

Those Russian fvckers hacked the damn thing. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by yomi96(m): 7:39am On Jun 03, 2020
RPirez:

na so them they hack? Its was a misinformation camp on social media oga
Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by yomi96(m): 7:42am On Jun 03, 2020
who cares about the popular vote? Trump does not need those people protesting to win, all he needs is the college vote to win it.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by yomi96(m): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2020
abc115:

The Polls were okay, just that it was not evenly distributed with electoral college.

Clinton still won the Popular votes by Almost 4 millions , which was what the polls show.
[s]
abc115:

[/s]
abc115:

no they are not, there is always a margin of error as to the results. They showed hillary winning swing states too(ec) and she lost. Abeg forget, joe biden no fit win

1 Like

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2020
The same shit in 2016 hillary chance of winning was 95% , the Trump haters will never learn.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Originality007: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2020
By Tomao ask Biden if he ever remember say those words, his Reply will.shock u grin . Well who takes Rapsist and Forgetful Joe serious grin

3 Likes

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Abbeybailey(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2020
Originality007:
By Tomao ask Biden if he ever remember say those words, his Reply will.shock u grin . Well who takes Rapsist and Forgetful Joe serious grin
I bet you your lips is all Orange now from kissing the funky smelly a@s of that morbidly obese Orange Pig. Make sure you use some mouth wash before you kiss someone.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Abbeybailey(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2020
OnlineSalesNG:
2016 is different from 2020.

1 Like

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Abbeybailey(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2020
RPirez:

The Russians can't do that again and that's why Trump will lose big on Nov 3rd.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2020
Abbeybailey:
The Russians can't do that again and that's why Trump will lose big on Nov 3rd.
This just happened yesterday in the midst of Trump will lose 2020.
Reality speaks differently from hatred and hysteria.
Can you defend this. Pennsylvania which your polls told you biden was trashing Trump?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Abbeybailey(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2020
beamtopola:

This just happened yesterday in the midst of Trump will lose 2020.
Reality speaks differently from hatred and hysteria.
Can you defend this. Pennsylvania which your polls told you biden was trashing Trump?
That has nothing to do because the two republicans running against Trump withdrew. That's primary votes which has no bearing on Nov 3rd when Trump and Biden will face each other. That's why I say you guys don't know anything about Americans politics except what you Google.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Originality007: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2020
Abbeybailey:
I bet you your lips is all Orange now from kissing the funky smelly a@s of that morbidly obese Orange Pig. Make sure you use some mouth wash before you kiss someone.

grin u are dementia as ur Boss sleepy Joe. Even Ur Lord Joe treat u blacks like shiiit

1 Like

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Abbeybailey(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2020
Originality007:

grin u are dementia as ur Boss sleepy Joe. Even Ur Lord Joe treat u blacks like shiiit
Do you know Trump Father Fred died of dementia in 1999 and his Grandfather died of dementia too. It's an hereditary disease and Trump is in mid stage dementia now. Do you see how he slurs and mispronounced words and he can barely stand upright without losing balance. That's a trait of dementia. Do you see he will say something now and contradict himself two hours later, get my gist. Trump is in mid stage dementia.

1 Like

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2020
Abbeybailey:
That has nothing to do because the two republicans running against Trump withdrew. That's primary votes which has no bearing on Nov 3rd when Trump and Biden will face each other. That's why I say you guys don't know anything about Americans politics except what you Google.
Lol..... the popular vote in Pennsylvania speaks for it self..... there is momentum in Trump voters unlike the dem. Mind you, greater percentage of the sander voters wont come out that day. For now there stilll a long time for you to apppease your self with wrong info from the fake media..... always good you denied the reality.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Abbeybailey(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2020
beamtopola:

Lol..... the popular vote in Pennsylvania speaks for it self..... there is momentum in Trump voters unlike the dem. Mind you, greater percentage of the sander voters wont come out that day. For now there stilll a long time for you to apppease your self with wrong info from the fake media..... always good you denied the reality.
Keep fooling yourself. Trump can't win Pennsylvania. I told you primary don't count after the two major parties nominees are well set. Believe anything you want to believe. The general election is set. If you think 200.000 Americans dead by Nov 3rd, 41 million losing their jobs, 20% unemployment rate and $Trillion and all the chaos going on in America is acceptable, you are not facing reality. I am on the ground you are not but you can keep on fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Originality007: 11:56am On Jun 03, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Do you know Trump Father Fred died of dementia in 1999 and his Grandfather died of dementia too. It's an hereditary disease and Trump is in mid stage dementia now. Do you see how he slurs and mispronounced words and he can barely stand upright without losing balance. That's a trait of dementia. Do you see he will say something now and contradict himself two hours later, get my gist. Trump is in mid stage dementia.

Common Shut up, everybody knows ur Forgetful Joe is worst..By the time Trump win the reelection again in Nov, hope u will not cry Russia this time around

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Abbeybailey(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Originality007:

Common Shut up, everybody knows ur Forgetful Joe is worst..By the time Trump win the reelection again in Nov, hope u will not cry Russia this time around
Let me ask you one question. Tell me one thing you gained from trump ?. I will tell you couple things the I benefited from him since he became president but I dare you to tell me one since your mouth his stuck to his smelly fat rear.

1 Like

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Keep fooling yourself. Trump can't win Pennsylvania. I told you primary don't count after the two major parties nominees are well set. Believe anything you want to believe. The general election is set. If you think 200.000 Americans dead by Nov 3rd, 41 million losing their jobs, 20% unemployment rate and $Trillion and all the chaos going on in America is acceptable, you are not facing reality. I am on the ground you are not but you can keep on fooling yourself.
Wow, you are even more bias than cnn. So trump killed the 200k americans and he also told them to stay at home and not to go to work. Dont make me believe you re this dumb. Democrats imposed lockdown which make people not to go to work leading to increase unemployment now you want democrat to use their own bullet on theirselve. You are evil for praying for more usa dead so Trump will lose election..... Your are praying for more 90k usa dead. Americans are not as dumb like u. They voted for DJT in 2016 and they will still vote for him. I just base on the past and present but you dont have any case to judge.
So, if this voter numbers of the primary dont count in a general election then, what real poll do you have to prove Trump will lose come november

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Abbeybailey(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
beamtopola:

Wow, you are even more bias than cnn. So trump killed the 200 americans and he also told them to stay at home and not to go to work. Dont make me believe you re this dumb. Democrats imposed lockdown which make people not to go to work leading to increase unemployment now you want democrat to their own bullet on theirselve. You are evil for praying for more usa dead so Trump will lose election..... Your are praying for more 90k usa dead. Americans are not as dumb like u. They voted for DJT in 2016 and they will still vote for him. I just base on the past and present but you dont have any case to judge.
Expecting You to come over and vote for your mini god. Tell me one thing you gained from trump with all the junk you posted.
Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Expecting You to come over and vote for your mini god. Tell me one thing you gained from trump with all the junk you posted.
Tell me one thing you gain from the dem party of kkk and black imprisonment. ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Abbeybailey(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
beamtopola:

Tell me one thing you gain from the dem party of kkk and black imprisonment. ?
You don't know what you are talking about. Nigeria is burning and you are fixated about a country you can only see in your dreams. When you fix Nigeria, then you can try to fix US. Don't you know you live in a country with an average lifespan of 54 and average people live on less than $1.50 cents a day according to UNESCO.

1 Like

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Abbeybailey:
You don't know what you are talking about. Nigeria is burning and you are fixated about a country you can only see in your dreams. When you fix Nigeria, then you can try to fix US. Don't you know you live in a country with an average lifespan of 54 and average people live on less than $1.50 cents a day according to UNESCO.
You are an hypocrite. You are also a nigerian and not usa citizen. So, you are also guilty. Come back and develop your home country and stop trashing other people president. Trash buhari and not Trump. Start minding your own biz

1 Like

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Abbeybailey(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
beamtopola:

You are an hypocrite. You are also a nigerian and not usa citizen. So, you are also guilty. Come back and develop your home country and stop trashing other people president. Trash buhari and not Trump. Start minding your own biz
You forgot that I am a Russian too. No wonder dementia is attacking your brain. Keep mouthing off on Trump that think of you and your ilks as monkeys out of the African Jungle.

1 Like

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
Abbeybailey:
You forgot that I am a Russian too. No wonder dementia is attacking your brain. Keep mouthing off on Trump that think of you and your ilks as monkeys out of the African Jungle.
You wish! Claiming what you are not. I know your type. Why not claim saudi Arabian

1 Like

Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Abbeybailey:
You mistake the dem party
Re: Trump Reelection Numbers Collapse As Joe Biden Behaves Like The Acting President by Originality007: 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Let me ask you one question. Tell me one thing you gained from trump ?. I will tell you couple things the I benefited from him since he became president but I dare you to tell me one since your mouth his stuck to his smelly fat rear.

grin I gained peace. No ISIS, bokoharram not powerful as b4. Tell me what we gained during ur Obuma Time? nothing only terror everyday, destruction, immorality. Obama makes ur ass not save. grin. Trump have his own issues, but I prefer him to Obama, only he good in is to talk, Penetrate ur soul with is devilish talk. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Purchase Instagram Likes To Get All The More Genuine Appreciation / Sudan: The Hypocrisy Of The Western Countries / MUST SEE:french Colonial War In Cote D'ivoire Exposed By Italian RAI Tv Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.