Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. (1409 Views)

Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Mobilize: 7:04am On Jun 03, 2020
It was never to be, but it happened - an idiot became the president of the "greatest" country, the most powerful nation. Here is a thread to showcase him.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Mobilize: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2020
Trump was admitted to Wharton ... through "long-leg" of the admissions officer

He is listed in the museum of innovation failures

Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Mobilize: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2020
A christian? Never. Forget photo-op with Bible

An analysis by USA Today published in June 2016 found that during the previous 30 years, Trump and his businesses have been involved in 3,500 state and federal legal cases.

Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Mobilize: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2020
He is a destroyer - he destroys people who work with him, destroys businesses ... A whole book is dedicated to that

Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Exc2000: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2020
grin

he is the son of a millionaire, so he would always buy his way in everything... like dodging being drafted for vetnamese war

he is a notorious crook who has Nigerian business man's mentality, dude wouldn't release his tax papers, because he barely pays tax, he has many law suit of him cheating many people, from workers to students

he might not really be book smart but he is street smart no doubt, and he buys loyalty of smart crooked people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Mobilize: 7:10am On Jun 03, 2020
It wasn't only one president of one country in Africa that couldn't pronounce Coronavirus, Trevor Noah has compiled a whole clip of Trump inability to read! I would have uploaded it but the size here won't take.

Trump is the real Covik-19

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by yanabasee1(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2020
Mobilize:
Trump was admitted to Wharton ... through "long-leg" of the admissions officer

This call for serious concern..........

If you tag him as the dumbest and he eventually become a president...What does that make you, the brilliant one..??

You see leadership?? It has nothing to do with being extremely brilliant as that might not balance the affairs properly.....

I support Trump and I'll always support him...

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by zionmde: 7:12am On Jun 03, 2020
Trump- A disgrace to leadership
Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Mobilize: 7:12am On Jun 03, 2020
Here he had to tell himself to shutup! He has a disease, seriously. He can't stop talking, meaning he doesn't pause to think.

Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by MightySparrow: 7:13am On Jun 03, 2020
The dumbest in his class rose to become a successful billonaire and the president of the greatest nation by campaign not guns. Where now are the smartest in the same class?
This teacher is so dull that he couldn't identify a star - dumbest teacher.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Mobilize: 7:15am On Jun 03, 2020
Ge was the curse of the US. He has ruined the nation already, the shatters are just dropping with all these riots

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by chatinent: 7:15am On Jun 03, 2020
Well, agreed he was dumb, but he was way smarter than you.
Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Mobilize: 7:17am On Jun 03, 2020
2017 ....

Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Mobilize: 7:19am On Jun 03, 2020
By
Jonathan Greenberg

Jonathan Greenberg is an investigative financial and legal journalist and author.
Feb. 22, 2019 at 5:34 p.m. GMT+1

Nearly four decades ago, Donald Trump deceived me into including him on the first Forbes 400 list of the richest Americans. He claimed a net worth of $100 million but was actually worth less than a tenth of that. Last week, President Trump declared a national state of emergency to bypass the constitutional budgeting powers of Congress and divert money to build a wall on the border with Mexico.

Exc2000:
grin
he is the son of a millionaire, so he would always buy his way in everything... like dodging being drafted for vetnamese war
he is a notorious crook who has Nigerian business man's mentality, dude wouldn't release his tax papers, because he barely pays tax, he has many law suit of him cheating many people, from workers to students
Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Exc2000: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2020
Mobilize:

By
Jonathan Greenberg

Jonathan Greenberg is an investigative financial and legal journalist and author.
Feb. 22, 2019 at 5:34 p.m. GMT+1

Nearly four decades ago, Donald Trump deceived me into including him on the first Forbes 400 list of the richest Americans. He claimed a net worth of $100 million but was actually worth less than a tenth of that. Last week, President Trump declared a national state of emergency to bypass the constitutional budgeting powers of Congress and divert money to build a wall on the border with Mexico.

lets not forget he is a two face Gemini, and lies conveniently ... his personality and ways of scheming through life, shows he is a poster boy for Geminis
Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Mobilize: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2020
As you’ll have noticed, there’s an awful lot of stupidity afoot in the world. To take the obvious example, consider the principle the journalist Josh Marshall calls “Trump’s razor”, after the philosophers’ rule known as Occam’s razor: when trying to decode the president’s actions, the stupidest explanation you can think of is always likeliest to be true. It’s sometimes argued that we should be grateful for stupid leaders, since at least their stupidity makes life less hazardous: imagine if they were sufficiently focused and clever to implement their worst ideas! But that wasn’t the view of the late Italian economist Carlo Cipolla. In 1976 he published a tongue-in-cheek essay that’s been gaining new attention in the age of Trump. The Basic Laws Of Human Stupidity makes the alarming case that stupid people are by far the most dangerous.

]"The Basic Laws Of Human Stupidity makes the alarming case that stupid people are by far the most dangerous."
Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Mobilize: 7:25am On Jun 03, 2020
Douche_Kayak
1 year ago

The only time his father lost money was investing in Trump. Trump is the Eric of his own family.

Trump has failed at every business venture he's ever touched and has a history of making catastrophically bad decisions. [/b]If his base doesn't care about that, what do they care about? In their mind, what is a qualifying reason for him to be running our country? [b]Because he's proved throughout his entire life that he was never up to the task and we were never going to come out of this in the black.

The only time his father lost money was investing in Trump.
Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Mobilize: 7:35am On Jun 03, 2020
When it comes to women, Yoruba demons are in Kindergarten compared to Trump. He once said if his daughter was attractive ... he'd be dating her. He's a ped, a rapist, an abuse ... although he's reputed to have a small "thing" #smalldickpresident

Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by rontolo(m): 7:35am On Jun 03, 2020
Mobilize:
Douche_Kayak
1 year ago

The only time his father lost money was investing in Trump. Trump is the Eric of his own family.

Trump has failed at every business venture he's ever touched and has a history of making catastrophically bad decisions. [/b]If his base doesn't care about that, what do they care about? In their mind, what is a qualifying reason for him to be running our country? [b]Because he's proved throughout his entire life that he was never up to the task and we were never going to come out of this in the black.

The only time his father lost money was investing in Trump.
To an extent, Trump may have been failed by the system. He is deeply unwell and should have been sectioned a long time ago. For his good, and the good of humanity
Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Mobilize: 7:38am On Jun 03, 2020
Not so bad at failing I suppose .. a few of his frauds (that's what I'll call it. Screwing a lot of people, making money and running of)

Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Mobilize: 7:38am On Jun 03, 2020
rontolo:

To an extant, Trump may have been failed by the system. He is deeply unwell and should have been sectioned a long time ago. For his good, and the good of humanity
Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Mobilize: 7:44am On Jun 03, 2020
Stupid people ... ignore them at your own risk. This he posted some months back, today, he is teargassing and batoning people and wants to declare martial law.

Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Mobilize: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2020
A maniac arises

Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Exc2000: 7:48am On Jun 03, 2020
Mobilize:
Not so bad at failing I suppose .. a few of his frauds (that's what I'll call it. Screwing a lot of people, making money and running of)

most times his business fails, he ran the business to the ground intentionaly to cheat investors and his creditors, the man is a crook
Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Jokerman(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2020
How can a dumb student be a billionaire?? And even got to become USA president??

Ko ye mi o

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Mobilize: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2020
Cry for the US too while crying for our own nation

Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Faithful4real(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2020
This guy is jobless.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by HappyPagan: 7:53am On Jun 03, 2020
yanabasee1:

I support Trump and I'll always support him...

Good for you. He must be proud of you.
Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Mobilize: 7:54am On Jun 03, 2020
Attended New York Military Academy. Guess what? His academic records were buried.
Man should have been born in Nigeria.

Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 03, 2020
Mobilize:
Cry for the US too while crying for our own nation
How much were you paid by the jihadist to post this? Na waoo.. Hunger bad oo

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump - Dumbest In School, Nonchalant Christian, And Much More. by Mobilize: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2020
Trump's academic records at NYMA

In 2011, days after Donald Trump challenged President Barack Obama to “show his records” to prove that he hadn’t been a “terrible student,” the headmaster at New York Military Academy got an order from his boss: Find Trump’s academic records and help bury them.

The superintendent of the private school in Cornwall-on-Hudson “came to me in a panic because he had been accosted by prominent, wealthy alumni of the school who were Mr. Trump’s friends” and who wanted to keep his records secret, recalled Evan Jones, the headmaster at the time. “He said, ‘You need to go grab that record and deliver it to me because I need to deliver it to them.’ ”

The superintendent, Jeffrey Coverdale, confirmed Monday that members of the school’s board of trustees initially wanted him to hand over Trump’s records to them, but Coverdale said he refused.

“I was given directives, part of which I could follow but part of which I could not, and that was handing them over to the trustees,” he said. “I moved them elsewhere on campus, where they could not be released. It’s the only time I ever moved an alumnus’s records.”

The former NYMA officials’ recollections add new details to one of the allegations that Michael Cohen, the president’s longtime personal lawyer and fixer, made before Congress last week. Cohen said Trump ordered him “to threaten his high school, his colleges and the College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores.”

Trump has frequently boasted that he was a stellar student, but he declined throughout the 2016 campaign to release any of his academic records.

Trump spent five years at NYMA, starting in fall 1959, after his father - having concluded that his son, then in seventh grade, needed a more discipline-focused setting - removed him from his Queens private school and sent him upstate to NYMA.

Trump told The Post during the 2016 campaign that he “did very well under the military system. I became one of the top guys at the whole school.”

He said his parents originally sent him there because “I was a wise guy, and they wanted to get me in line.”

Jones and Coverdale declined to disclose the contents of his transcript.

Those who were aware of the 2011 effort to conceal Trump’s records said the request set off a frenzy at the military academy.

“I know for a fact that in 2011, the decision was made by the superintendent to remove those records and secure them so no one on the staff could get to them,” said Richard Pezzullo, a graduate who worked closely with school officials in a drive to save the school, which was then in financial distress. “People had been making inquiries, and there was a paramount interest in securing those records.”

The boarding school had no formal archive at the time. Jones said he combed through the basement of Scarborough Hall on the academy’s sprawling campus and found the real estate mogul’s transcript in file cabinets containing student records.

“I don’t know if we should be doing this,” Jones recalled telling his boss. “He told me that several wealthy alumni, including a close friend of Mr. Trump, were putting a lot of pressure on the administration to put the record in their custody for safekeeping.”

Coverdale declined to say where he hid Trump’s records or to identify the people who ordered him to pull them out of the school’s files. “I don’t want to get into anything with these guys,” he said. “You have to understand, these were millionaires and multimillionaires on the board, and the school was going through some troubles. But to hear, ‘You will deliver them to us’? That doesn’t happen. This was highly unusual.”

The White House did not provide a response to The Post’s request for comment Monday. Leaders of the academy’s board from that time also did not respond to requests for comment. Nor did Cohen or the school’s current superintendent, Jie Zhang.

Cohen said last week that he sent threatening letters to Trump’s schools, warning that “we will hold your institution liable” if any of his records are released.

In 2011, when NYMA was asked to secure Trump’s records, he had not entered politics formally. But he was considering challenging Obama in the 2012 campaign and had been making the rounds on TV, stepping up his criticism of the president, including insinuating that Obama was not qualified for admission to Columbia University, where he finished his undergraduate degree, or Harvard University, where he went to law school and graduated magna cum laude.

At NYMA, the decision to remove Trump’s records from the files was unique, said Jones, a management consultant who served as headmaster from 2010 to 2011. “It was the only time in my education career that I ever heard of someone’s record being removed,” he said. “But people were fearful as a result of whatever call was made from Mr. Trump’s friends. I was told we’re getting a lot of heat about this.”

Coverdale, who was the school’s superintendent from 2010 to 2013 and is now a public school administrator in Florida, said he does not know what happened to Trump’s file after he left the academy in 2013.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bush Sympathy Thread / US - NATO's New War In Libya Of Death And Destruction / Has Gadaffi Succeeded In Humiliating Nato And Obama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.