Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Nigeria Best Companies To Work For, 2011 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria Best Companies To Work For, 2011 (3759 Views)

Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey / Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria / The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Best Companies To Work For, 2011 by deco2come: 10:38am On Jan 21, 2011
Can you list the "Best Companies to Work For, 2011". You can also list the "Worst Companies to Work For, 2011"
Re: Nigeria Best Companies To Work For, 2011 by AjanleKoko: 10:45am On Jan 21, 2011
You probably would have to group in some cases.
Like for oil, I would say Shell, Mobil, Chevron, Total, all remain good solid places to work.
In Telecoms, MTN is probably employer of choice, but Glo pays more. Etisalat is okay, Airtel is fine for now.
In Banking, asides GT, Citibank, Stanbic IBTC, I'm not sure which banks are still in good shape.
Manufacturing would still be Guiness, Nigeria Brewries, Nestle, Friesland Foods. Those four remain solid.
Re: Nigeria Best Companies To Work For, 2011 by DisGuy: 9:49am On Jan 24, 2011
Anyone know what P&G, Unilever is like?
Re: Nigeria Best Companies To Work For, 2011 by AjanleKoko: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2011
^^
I should have added those to the Manufacturing group. They are both top places to work. Unilever offers quality training and development for their staff.
Re: Nigeria Best Companies To Work For, 2011 by DisGuy: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2011
AjanleKoko:

^^
I should have added those to the Manufacturing group. They are both top places to work. Unilever offers quality training and development for their staff.

great!!

Many thanks
Re: Nigeria Best Companies To Work For, 2011 by pestrat(m): 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2011
what about the automobile industry which among them is better germane ,elizade , metropolitan,mandilas , brisco,
Re: Nigeria Best Companies To Work For, 2011 by graper: 12:40am On Aug 07, 2011
what of central bank?
Re: Nigeria Best Companies To Work For, 2011 by Adbash: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2011
What of Dangote group of company? What is the take home for graduate engineer? Also how well is their career plan? Ajanlekoko pls respond
Re: Nigeria Best Companies To Work For, 2011 by Ikazuagbe(m): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2011
what about NBC Plc in terms of salary package,career prospect and other useful information concerning NBC Plc
Re: Nigeria Best Companies To Work For, 2011 by Muza(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2011
AjanleKoko:

You probably would have to group in some cases.
Like for oil, I would say Shell, Mobil, Chevron, Total, all remain good solid places to work.
In Telecoms, MTN is probably employer of choice, but Glo pays more. Etisalat is okay, Airtel is fine for now.
In Banking, asides GT, Citibank, Stanbic IBTC, I'm not sure which banks are still in good shape.
Manufacturing would still be Guiness, Nigeria Brewries, Nestle, Friesland Foods. Those four remain solid.

of this 3,which is the best to work in?
interms of pay,job satisfaction and security,,etc
Re: Nigeria Best Companies To Work For, 2011 by ladygogo: 12:49am On Sep 18, 2011
What about Oando?

@graper. Not the public sector, Is Central Bank a company?, lol smiley

(1) (Reply)

Salaries For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff In Nigeria / An Engineer Needs An Advice / Lagos State Ministry Of Youth And Social Development Empowerment Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.