Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,518 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) (7763 Views)

Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide / Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Binikingdowm: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
grin nigeria is a joke of a country Sha.

South Africa companies in Nigeria include MTN, ShopRite, DStv,gotv, zenith Bank etc.

Mtn is Nigeria biggest network provider and Nigeria largest NSE.

ShopRite is nigeria largest shopping business.

DStv is nigeria largest cable provider

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by budaatum: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
Let me quickly post a tweet that I want to colonise the whole of Africa so that people like op can create a thread about me, one Nigerian, colonising the whole of Africa!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11660815_20200603213658336_jpeg_jpeg5468816408d7f1d630dfb19a6fdaf1b9

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Mraphel: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Let's loot them all

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
If this is how south African reason then Fasek majek "free mandela", Billions Nigerian government spent on the goons during apartheid is a total waste.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Busch: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
Black being ruled by whites thinking they’re smart.

They don’t even know they’re slaves in their own country.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by RTSC: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Clowns.

80% of the businesses are owned by Whites that enslaved their forefathers and segregate even till today.

The average south African black is not that enterprising.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
This speak volume Sha, the best companies in Nigeria aren't owned by nigerians.

Nigeria is now a banter country, even common Ghana and Kenya are using our name to shine.

It's okay sha

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
That South African with the twitter fingers sounds like an igbo man, chest beating trying to take credit for the white accomplishments of South Africa grin lol now he wants to chop oil too? Nawa o!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
If only good could fix their Network issues
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
DuwaRepublic:
That South African with the twitter finger sounds like an igbo, chest beating trying to take credit for the white accomplishments of South Africa lol now he wants to chop oil too? Nawa o!
you'll be surprised seeing them buy into it, don't you know our government?!
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Armaggedon: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nigerians know this is what will happen when Biafra leaves.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
You mean the people that are still serving the Afrikaans colonial masters grin

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by ThatFairGuy: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Budaatum has said it all with parable, nothing else to say.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Princewill1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
The Black South African idi.ot talking of colonization should know that SA companies in Nigeria are all owned by the south African Whites and Asians not the lazy black baboons.

He should know that the real definition of colonization is what the Whites and Asians are doing in SA. The Economic colonization of blacks in SA is horrible that's why South Africa is the world's most unequal country.

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by helinues: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Out of how many companies in Nigeria?

Op should go and find out how many big India companies we have in Nigeria.

Majority of the pharmaceutical big companies in Nigeria are owned by Indian.

BTW, Zenith Bank is owned by a Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by rationalhuman(m): 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
They day Whites, Indians and Koreans will leave SA, it will become another Zimbabwe.
Thanks to these foreigners , south africans are surviving, they are good at nothing.
Princewill1:
The Black South African idi.ot talking of colonization should know that SA companies in Nigeria are all owned by the south African Whites and Asians not the lazy black baboons.

He should know that the real definition of colonization is what the Whites and Asians are doing in SA. The Economic colonization of blacks in SA is horrible that's why South Africa is the world's most unequal country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by rationalhuman(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Yes because SA companies are getting preferences be it in Taxation and Licencing.

Otherwise in actual free market your Companies can not survive against the Gaints from Asia and west.

BTW I only use Airtel, much better and i am proud to be a part of a Truly "Global, an International Network" unlike local MTN etc.
With Airtel, I always get Global coverage and Worldwide support.

Binikingdowm:
grin nigeria is a joke of a country Sha.

South Africa companies in Nigeria include MTN, ShopRite, DStv,gotv, zenith Bank etc.

Mtn is Nigeria biggest network provider and Nigeria largest NSE.

ShopRite is nigeria largest shopping business.

DStv is nigeria largest cable provider
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
This speak volume Sha, the best companies in Nigeria aren't owned by nigerians.

Nigeria is now a banter country, even common Ghana and Kenya are using our name to shine.

It's okay sha
u r very correct ...I wonder what happened to the Indigenization policy
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Binikingdowm: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
rationalhuman:
Yes because SA companies are getting preferences be it in Taxation and Licencing.

Otherwise in actual free market your Companies can not survive against the Gaints from Asia and west.

BTW I only use Airtel, much better and i am proud to be a part of a Truly "Global, an International Network" unlike local MTN etc.

see this one I'm a Nigerian, I just screenshoted what was posted by a south African.

What about to our own indigenous companies?
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by redsun(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
It is all about innovation and enterprise,they are providing products and services that Nigerian companies cant.

It is eye-opening and I hope indigenous businesses will that businesses are for long terms and that thry are there to serve the and make a difference in their lives. It is two ways, give and take.
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by edoairways: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
Instead of querying why SA took over certain companies, why don't you critic those rich Nigerians that have refuse to invest in the country?

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
rationalhuman:
They day Whites, Indians and Koreans will leave SA, it will become another Zimbabwe.
Thanks to these foreigners , south africans are surviving, they are good at nothing.

South africans (blacks, whites,indians, chinese) do no leave their country

South african companies are public companies, they have different shareholders,.... BBBEE ensure black ownership of businesses, the PIC is one of the largest shareholders in MTN, Shoprite,.. Etc PiC is civil servents investment (90%black)

1 Like

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by fireback: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
I see China colonizing Nigeria instead of south Africa.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by dignity33: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
i support South African let them colonised Nigeria is better than Igbo colonizing us.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Ezmans: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
rationalhuman:

I think about this 3 days ago

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by rationalhuman(m): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
Thanks for info.
Austine1213:

South africans (blacks, whites,indians, chinese) do no leave their country

South african companies are public companies, they have different shareholders,.... BBBEE ensure black ownership of businesses, the PIC is one of the largest shareholders in MTN, Shoprite,.. Etc PiC is civil servents investment (90%black)
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Hotspotbro(m): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Wack lies as if Boer farmers don't live better lives than the blacks in Durban...
Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by TMKsouth: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
Princewill1:

Why is he getting u so worked up? It means he's pressing the right buttons. There must be some truth thats hitting u hard. grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Want To Colonized Nigeria (photos) by Nettybrown(m): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
One day, our mumu go do! Lemme rest and sip my evening drink abeg.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Were Late Osinachi’s Secret Lover, You Made Her Husband Jealous – Kemi / Imumolen Debunks Claims He Is Working For A Tinubu Presidency / Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.