Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,485 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Say No To Rape, Gwodia Deserve Justice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To Rape, Gwodia Deserve Justice (163 Views)

Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother / Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. / Four Plus Zero - Nigerians Say No To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Rape, Gwodia Deserve Justice by khalif090: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
on the 1/06/2020, a 13year old girl called GWODIA was raped by a 26year old boy,called LUCKY. the indecent took place in a popular area called SOUTH AFRICA. along enugu-onitsha expressway opposite 82DIVISION army barracks,abakpa,enugu state.the victim was caught by some angry area boys,who took keke to his house at EMENE in enugu state.on sighting the angry area boys,the victim try to escape but luck was not on his side,the angry area boys beat him and hand him over to POLICE, say no to RAPE

Re: Say No To Rape, Gwodia Deserve Justice by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
What this rapists enjoy I can't just phantom. Someone like me sef, once babe no show interest my guy go just sleep, then imagine forcing someone especially a minor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Sand Excavators Incure Wrath Of Lawmakers / The Senate May Pass 2020 Revised Budget / APC: Reveals How They Teamed Up To Form Party, A Mere Collaboration Of People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.