Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear (62344 Views)

John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by made4naijamusic: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
John Boyega broke down in tears as he begged Black men to protect Black women during the Black Lives Matter protest today in London.

The Star Wars actor was unable to speak for a long because he was overcome with emotion.

When he finally spoke, he said:

"This message is specifically for Black men. Black men, we need to take care of our Black women. We need to take care of them.

"They're our hearts, they're our future. We cannot demonize our own. We are the pillars of the family.

"Black men, it starts with you."

The Black Lives Matter protest in London is in solidarity with the Black community in the United States who are protesting the death of George Floyd due to police brutality.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUauPq1I0KY

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by made4naijamusic: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
That's a strong man talking, we need to do better with our women course we are far behind

245 Likes 10 Shares

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by BeforeJuly: 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
ok Nairalanders, I saw a thread yesterday claiming the Biafran flag was hoisted by black rights movement protesters in the USA.

I'm just here to tell you it is a LIE.
Nairalanders should stop spreading fake news man.

the flag that was waved during the protests is the PAN AFRICAN FLAG.
this is also where Ojukwu dubbed the Biafran Flag from.

let's stop fake news people.
it leads to Defiant Ignorance

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Was this about Black Women really?

Someone explain to me, why do they need protection during protest in the UK, the securities in UK aren't even that violent.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Most of these nairalanders are evil tribalism practicing roaches.....yet saying," racism is bad, Justice for George Floyd", yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen, spare me that shiit, you hate other tribes , yet u are e-protesting against racism, tell me bro/sis, are u not mad??

303 Likes 14 Shares

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by yungsmart(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
White picks on black, black picks on black.
It is well. When we love ourselves first that is we can fight the problem.
#blacklivesmatter.

Back to our own matter gangan.
Justice for uwa and tina
#saynotorape
#stoptgekillings

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by praiseneo(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Omo e don do
We taya for black men this and that
God go Epp us

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Kemimarch16(f): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
So touching

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by rentAcock(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Very good acting there. It's expected.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
I thought there was Covid 19?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by noble2faith(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
embarassed
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Mrsheff(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kudos bro

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Talk and do celebs

Naija celebs with liver neva born
The Benue coward took off last time when presented with massive evidence of dining with politicians

God bless Fela
Any other artiste dey do IT

22 Likes

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by waledeji(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by TreasureTayo(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
hmm
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
cool cool
Shey Una dey here? Black men?
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by LesbianBoy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
John boyega if i slap you eh angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by hamzeiy: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Finally finally.....I made it to FP
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by olassybaba: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
k
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
An Afonja man acting movie undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Parable007: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
May God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
In a sober mood
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by LesbianBoy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
An Afonja man acting movie undecided

I would have admired what i am seeing on ya profile pishure....but we the way any small thing dem go accuse person. I no get strength abeg make i waka pass! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by fishjam: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
good
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Akhagbenidestin(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
okay black niga
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by TreasureTayo(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
BuddhaPalm:
I thought there was Covid 19?
Protest don end am grin

8 Likes

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by SILVERLINES: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
cheesy

Nawaooooo

So lives will be divided into two entities

Blacks and whites.

Where's Michael Jackson?
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by STENON(f): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
wink ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) / D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.