Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,183 members, 7,832,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear (62395 Views)

John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by mauchiz: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
IMO01:
Wow

Lands in IMO state available for Sale

Location: EZIOBODO Owerri west imo state. Popular as location of Futo

Eziobodo selling farmland for 200k per plots.

Check profile for more details

Call WhatsApp: 09065076845

Really?
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by cococandy(f): 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
Oh wOw

Wondering is he’s now a SIMP according NL masculinity standards. cheesy. Lmao

John here take kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Sterope(f): 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
I am sorry for engaging you. I didn't know you are one of the fools.

Aboguede:

Sorry for replying u

U are not my type

U are lost too

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by CAPSLOCKED: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sterope:
Lol. He is a British Actor. They don't dominate the market like the American actors.

MAYBE IF HE CRIES SOME MORE WALE ADENUGA PRODUCTIONS WILL HIRE HIM.

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by cococandy(f): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
thelinguist:
Who will protect black men?
black women have been doing that for ages. They are always the first in the streets to stand up for black men any time any injustice occurs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by miket2(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
This is the problem with a lot of you idiots that have never lived abroard , you slaves glorify anything with a white skin, you idiots who have never experienced racism yet you fools are criticising blacks for protesting about their human rights

Its because of idiots like you why Nigeria will never progress , you will complain complain about government about police from the comfort of your home but will refuse EVER to take action

I lived in America and I live in the UK , John Boyega is richer than ANY Nollywood star , yet regardless he is demonstrating about the treatment blacks receive

You stupid people ask yourself why it was only Africans that were abused in China and not Black Americans , because the world doesnt respect Africans because they will take any abuse , this is why Africans arent respected because of slaves like you idiots

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Sterope(f): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Are you sure your father doesn't have something in his backyard for him?
CAPSLOCKED:

MAYBE IF HE CRIES SOME MORE WALE ADENUGA PRODUCTIONS WILL HIRE HIM.

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Scotchman(m): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mehn....... 2020 is full of drama.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by pocohantas(f): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
salford1:

Lol. In your next world, you might even be a white woman or a sheep being groomed by a farmer for mutton. grin

Nawa! cheesy

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by salford1: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
Aboguede:

He is either acting to get work or simply lost it!
Think without sentiment
Then comment again
You are only making assumptions and that's your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by salford1: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sterope:
Are you sure your father doesn't have something in his backyard for him?
grin
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
So who's gonna take care of black men?

Some black women ain't worth the stress.

Take the L for them & any little ish..she's calling the cops on you & sueìng your @ss off. Then procéed to invite the enemy into your house...give him a mindblowing sex while you're away from your house squatting with a friend cox of a RESTRAINING ORDER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by salford1: 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sterope:
I live in Europe and you are very ignorant.

The UK may not be as bad as America but where there are lots of minorities like in London, the experience is different. Police racism and brutality are real and they happen disproportionately. Then when we talk about France, it might actually one of the worst countries in Western Europe to be a minority.

Low life? You are a clown

Dude is an ilegal immigrant. He doesn't understand the system. His views are different.

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Aboguede(m): 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sterope:
I am sorry for engaging you. I didn't know you are one of the fools.

Never wish to upset u but to educate u

Go back read all my comments in this tread

U will become normal grin
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by RaptorX: 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Black men in England that are busy looking for white women. The guy is preaching to the choir.

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by salford1: 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
miket2:
This is the problem with a lot of you idiots that have never lived abroard , you slaves glorify anything with a white skin, you idiots who have never experienced racism yet you fools are criticising blacks for protesting about their human rights

Its because of idiots like you why Nigeria will never progress , you will complain complain about government about police from the comfort of your home but will refuse EVER to take action

I lived in America and I live in the UK , John Boyega is richer than ANY Nollywood star , yet regardless he is demonstrating about the treatment blacks receive

You stupid people ask yourself why it was only Africans that were abused in China and not Black Americans , because the world doesnt respect Africans because they will take any abuse , this is why Africans arent respected because of slaves like you idiots

It's because of those white bum lickers. The white men will throw them some crumbs and they will be kissing the whiteman's feet.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by IMO01: 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
mauchiz:

Really?

Yeah

It's inside eziobodo not the one close to futo.

It's eziobodo elu.

It's a farmland that has not been laid out. That's why it's that cheap. Check my profile for video
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Sterope(f): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lmao. It will not surprise me. smiley

salford1:

Dude is an illegal immigrant. He doesn't understand the system. His views are different.

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by salford1: 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Nawa! cheesy
I get time today. grin

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Aboguede(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
salford1:

Dude is an ilegal immigrant. He doesn't understand the system. His views are different.

This is the kind of comment that describes

People of low esteem

Using low life languages

Illegal immigrant

Black man

African

Colour

I call people like that human body animal brain

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by pocohantas(f): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
salford1:

I get time today. grin

Lmao. I can see that, some days are like that. grin

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by salford1: 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Aboguede:

[s]This is the kind of comment that describes
People of low esteem
Using low life languages
Illegal immigrant
Black man
African
Colour
I call people like that human body animal brain[/s]
Don't be angry lad. I only stated the obvious. You have a track record on Nairaland. The internet never forgets grin

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
bluefilm:

I dey tell you!

Corona is past tense now.

Social distancing is total rubbish.

Lockdown is not even an option now.

All because of the murder of a IndecentStar called
George Floyd.

If police can kill an indecent star for unjust cause, the decent one should run for their life. He wasn't kill because of his lifestyle but because of his colour

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
Most of these nairalanders are evil tribalism practicing roaches.....yet saying," racism is bad, Justice for George Floyd", yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen, spare me that shiit, you hate other tribes , yet u are e-protesting against racism, tell me bro/sis, are u not mad??

I tire oooh. All these nonsense protest. Over here blacks do worst to fellow blacks

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by pquaver(m): 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hypocrit:
the question should have been: how did it get to Nigeria? Didn't see your people in the rain protesting in lagos?

It concerns us.. The reason you have the freedom you have in America and UK is because of the have citizens of African descent.. Go and read history. any African who doesn't understand that this protest concerns all Africans has probably not left the shores of African but if you travel outside African you will instantly know what the ripple effect of African American getting equality in America in the world will be for every black person.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by emmaodet: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HE HAS LOST HIS MIND DUE TO LACK OF FILM ROLES. HE HAS TO ACT IN FRONT OF ANY CAMERA AT ALL TO CONVINCE FILMMAKERS TO HIRE HIM.

grin grin
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by 1Sharon(f): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HE HAS LOST HIS MIND DUE TO LACK OF FILM ROLES. HE HAS TO ACT IN FRONT OF ANY CAMERA AT ALL TO CONVINCE FILMMAKERS TO HIRE HIM.

Haha cheesy...im happy you see it too.. fake lol
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by profmallor: 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Our African leaders treat us worse than the white men treats us in Europe and America, yet we cry Black lives matter, when we finally learn to stop been cowards and take on our leaders in the face of guns like the Arabs do, then the world would take us serious. Hundred were killed in South Kaduna just yesterday, yet black lives matter, Blacks cry too much, take on your leaders and fix your continent, then you wont have to cry so much all the time.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by 1Sharon(f): 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sterope:
Lol. He is a British Actor. They don't dominate the market like the American actors.

His poor acting shows. I see through him
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by Austeeenxx: 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
So, when will nairaland alpha males call this guy a simp?
Re: John Boyega Begs Black Men To Take Care Of Black Women As He Breaks Down In Tear by 1Sharon(f): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sterope:
I live in Europe and you are very ignorant.

The UK may not be as bad as America but where there are lots of minorities like in London, the experience is different. Police racism and brutality are real and they happen disproportionately. Then when we talk about France, it might actually one of the worst countries in Western Europe to be a minority.

Low life? You are a clown

Where are your statistics?

Only 2 people have been killed by police this year and they were both terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) / Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.