Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,785 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

How To Make A Homemade Pepper Spray - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make A Homemade Pepper Spray (3532 Views)

Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party / How To Make A Homemade Carpet Cleaner ? / Spiritualist_hidden Knowledge About Ose Oji_alligator Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Homemade Pepper Spray by Feelhisglory: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2020
Here is a step by step guide:

Step 1: Get your ingredients; how to make pepper spray

our very own rodo which is habanero pepper (highly rated on the Scoville scale), a container for your mix(empty body mist container is fine), Alcohol (one of the greatest solvents, anything from dry gin to whiskey), oil (preferably g/nut oil)

Step 2: Grind the pepper without water, ensure all the seeds are added and put the paste in a container.

Step 3: Add alcohol, just enough to completely submerge the paste.

Step 4: Add a few teaspoons of g/nut oil, stir well and cover the mixture with a nylon and allow to seat overnight.how to make pepper spray

Step 5: Sieve out the large particle and drain the solution into your “body mist” container and cover appropriately.

Extras ingredients: a squeeze of lemon, alligator pepper and black pepper to increase the heat level of our product.how to make pepper spray

And there you have it.

Incase of contact with your eyes, please wash them under running water for atleast 5 minutes.how to make pepper spray

I hope this is helpful to someone.

Note: Pepperspray is a non lethal self defense weapon which should only be used in times of potential harm or threat.

Stay safe guys.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Homemade Pepper Spray by kamikaze01(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2020
Nice cheesy grin
Re: How To Make A Homemade Pepper Spray by Vave: 12:02am On Jan 09, 2021
Sorry, but I think that such important items for personal protection shouldn't be self-made. If you do something wrong, the consequences can be irreversible. As a woman, I always have a pepper spray in my bag, because I often return at home late at night and this spray saved my life a few times. I have pretty small one and it is very easy to use in emergency situations. The best pepper spray gun is possible to order on Amazon for a very small price (think that it is really easier than to spend a few hours to make it at home). Mine is super-lightweight yet contains a full 35 rounds
Re: How To Make A Homemade Pepper Spray by Slayerino: 2:22am On Jan 13, 2021
Vave:
Sorry, but I think that such important items for personal protection shouldn't be self-made. If you do something wrong, the consequences can be irreversible. As a woman, I always have a pepper spray in my bag, because I often return at home late at night and this spray saved my life a few times. I have pretty small one and it is very easy to use in emergency situations. The best pepper spray gun is possible to order on Amazon for a very small price (think that it is really easier than to spend a few hours to make it at home). Mine is super-lightweight yet contains a full 35 rounds
Very helpful!

(1) (Reply)

I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest / I am about to break The Promise I Made Years Ago To My Wife / Traditional Wedding And White/church Wedding Which Is More Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.