Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) (41193 Views)

'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier / Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God / Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Mdmelijah: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
shocked
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by IME1: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sad
They should apply VAPP
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Geophilip: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
na d matter we de settle since na d matter we de settle since.
na different problem come de arise for this country everyday.
I leave this matter for those that have been settling matters.
real matters don show.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by freshkpomo(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
lonikit:
He should be arrested pls. Let the video go viral.
you guys jump into conclusion quickly.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by fattprince(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Sorry oh my guy for this question.

But what can always be right after being damned?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Checked86: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mayng01:
Is this a woman? I bet no. This is a girl, that was impregnated outside wedlock, who has no skill nor education. Parents, please! Take good care of your children. Thank God man even beat her,
no be rape she rape am, cos na rape Dey trend now.
you started with sense and ended with none
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by kheny12(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mayng01:
Is this a woman? I bet no. This is a girl, that was impregnated outside wedlock, who has no skill nor education. Parents, please! Take good care of your children. Thank God man even beat her,
She is a woman because she's a mother.And how did you know she was raped outside wedlock.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by mystery22: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Yoruba boys on the beat grin
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by FGonline: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mayng01:
u made no point.

U lack concentration
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by myfan: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
That girl is about to blow. Na so e dey be.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by illicit(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Men better be careful these days
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by FGonline: 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Checked86:
you started with sense and ended with none
dont mind dat fool
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by kheny12(m): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Rahmanjargo:
That's the same way I hate kids also. Same reason I gave my neighbor kid hot knock on the head for always disturbing my sleep.
Kids are disturbance.
Are you really ok!#you hate kids.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Rahmanjargo(m): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
kheny12:
Are you really ok!#you hate kids.
Shut up not everyone want to have a child. Shut up please
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Psalm2423(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
GoldenJAT:
Beast!! Stupid man.

Is it your hate?
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Blackmoran(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Am starting to doubt the authenticity of news coming out of this forum, all of a sudden every article that comes out is about how a guy treat a lady bad... If it is not rape, it is abuse.... I don't say things like that don't happen, but the timing is just too shallow..... You create awareness like this, instead you make people bored.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Bastard father. SOme men doesnt deserve to be parents!

He's not the owner of the baby, read

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Frustration.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by xrayj(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
May thunder fire that son of bitch and bastard. It pains me most whenever I see anything domestic violence, men are to protect women not the other way round. If u want to see the red eye of my late grand father, just torch any girl in his presence, u are in for the shit the late man will dish to u.
The generation of men/guys we have this is something else, no anger control, just few I have come across that I can say yes, they indeed real men.
REAL MEN DON'T BEAT THE WOMAN, NO MATTER WHAT
Did u watch d video?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by ClitRaider: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
na dem
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Chochovini: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
HE COULD Have just send them back to the village where he got them from in the first place. Simple. And not this shit about beating a 10mths old & the mother.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by xrayj(m): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Bastard father. SOme men doesnt deserve to be parents!
Did u watch d video??
He is not d father!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Hathor5(f): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
I'd like to see the guy behind the camera.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Let's castrate himgrin since he does not value even a baby, whether na him pikin or not.

Pitiful lady, she's even shy looking at camera. Regardless of the attention they seek for her, I still don't like the way she's posted online.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Craziness.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by AhoadaRivers: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Two teenagers wey dey pretend to be parents.
Re: Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) by FarahAideed: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
If you know you don't have the capacity to help don't help ...the guy is a fool , another impregnate a girl and you are riding Okada to feed them

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police / 8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Young Man Killed By Cultists In Anambra State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.