Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,933 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson (1284 Views)

Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant / Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson by Obio4real(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Former senator and aide to former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Senator Florence Ita-Giwa has vowed to dedicate the rest of her years on earth to teaching activist and journalist, Agba Jalingo a lesson he would never forget, reports Grassroot Reporters.

Senator Giwa, angered by a post on Facebook attributed to the journalist wherein he accused the senator of mismanaging funds meant for the construction of a health centre in Bakassi in the early 90s and conniving with Governor Ben Ayade to deliver a 'scam' housing unit to the displaced people of Bakassi, challenged him (Jalingo) to "produce the following documents to back up your wild and fallacious allegations:
1) The letters of award of the contract or contracts for the supply of hospital beds to Atabong and Abana

2) A copy of your letter of request under the Freedom of Information Act for the detention warrant of my incarceration at what used to be known as the Afokang Prison addressed to the Nigerian Correctional Service .

3) The reply from the Nigerian Correctional Service stating how a rainstorm may have destroyed the requested proof of my incarceration at Afokang".

In a strongly worded press statement on Thursday, Mrs. Giwa, popularly known as Mama Bakassi said the journalist's obsession with her " now has me worried for my physical safety because your failure to assassinate my character could transform you into a full blown psychotic stalker intent on causing me physical harm". She said.

Few days after the governor Ben Ayade alongside Ita-Giwa handed over housing units to the beneficiaries in Bakassi, a video by CrossRiverWatch surfaced online wherein an elderly woman who had a meal with Governor Ayade and was 'given' a house claimed she was never given any house. She appealed to the governor to come to her aid.

See Ita-Giwa's Statement in full:

"I could not help noticing a curious confession contained in your last miscommunication about me. You let slip that since 1989 as a teenager you had been hearing about me and follwing up on how I more or less stole funds from the Cross River State meant for the supply of hospital beds in Atabong and Abana.

I wonder how a teenager could be so fixated on an older woman to the point of hallucinating about her business transactions. One begins to wonder wether or not your late mother noticed your obsession at the time, because she obviously didn't seek psychiatric help for you then.

Nothing gives fillip to your growing notoriety as a serial blackmailer and liar than your claim that I stole funds meant for hospital beds in Atabong and Abana.

This is because the year you accused me of stealing the funds, both Atabong and Abana communities were being administered by Cameroon.

How then could the Cross River State Government have awarded me contracts for the two communities? Maybe Paul Biya of Cameroon awarded the contracts.

As it is, your fixation with me has trolled you into adulthood, as you appear to still be having hallucinations about me. By your admission presumably as an adult you approached the Afokang Correctional Centre for the documentation of my detention as a result of the alleged hospital bed supply fraud. According to you, they explained that the documents may have been destroyed in a rain storm.

In keeping with my commitment to always provide succour for my people during these trying times of the Covid 19 pandemic, I moved hell and high water to make my way to Calabar on the 2nd of May to be close to my people in order to support them with some palliative relief, only to be accused by a non entity of being smuggled in by Governor Ayade to perpetrate a fraud against the very people I am sworn to protecting. What arrant nonsense coming from a buffoon like you.

This your obsession with me now has me worried for my physical safety because your failure to assassinate my character could transform you into a full blown psychotic stalker intent on causing me physical harm.

In my capacity as a grandmother that you call me, I come across remarkable personalities all the time, some of them young and enterprising. Unfortunately, I don't recall ever meeting an inconsequential pest like you. I am told that you are a man of small stature, which apparently mirrors your status as a cerebral midget. So, unfortunately I will be unable to identify you in person.

I will therefore, have to take the necessary precautions to secure my person against you in order to frustrate any potential physical attack from you or your agents.

I now challenge you to produce the following documents to back up your wild and fallacious allegations:

1) The letters of award of the contract or contracts for the supply of hospital beds to Atabong and Abana

2) A copy of your letter of request under the Freedom of Information Act for the detention warrant of my incarceration at what used to be known as the Afokang Prison addressed to the Nigerian Correctional Service .

3) The reply from the Nigerian Correctional Service stating how a rainstorm may have destroyed the requested proof of my incarceration at Afokang.

Failure to expeditiously provide the above listed documents will compel me to ask my solicitors to institute yet another libel suit against you.

Your pretence at being an activist and journalist is unravelling and I promise you that your quest to dance naked in the market square has my full support.

You are a classic example of an agent provocateur with an agenda to cause disaffection in Cross River State. How come in the history of the state no Efik son or daughter has ever cast aspersions on the many prominent and illustrious indegenes of your northern zone?

If anything the Efiks have celeberated the many iconic and colourful leaders from the northern zone of the state. Now an upstart like you has the temerity to attempt to pour scorn on me a respected Efik leader.

When I told you I have your time, you took it as an empty threat. Well, be prepared for a marathon epic battle, because I will never give in to the cheap antics of a blackmailng hustler like you.

I have worked too hard and paid my dues and therefore, will never allow a runt that you are cast aspersions on me. I'm sure you have heard the adage of the child who seeks to deny a "grand mother" sleep that the child shall also never find sleep.

Clearly you are ignorant of what it takes for a woman toascend the height of my political achievement in Nigeria.

If you did, youwould have hesitated to tango with me. Do you know the epicpolitical battles I have had to fight and win against formidable forces?

Have you a clue the quantum of insults and invectives i have had to endure for a Liliputian like you to challenge me?

Since you have decided not to respect my old age I too have decided to dedicate the rest of my years on earth to teach you a lesson. You have murdered sleep, prepare for the consequences. I am ready for you".

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2020/06/ita-giwa-vows-to-dedicate-rest-of-years.html?m=1

Re: Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson by Obio4real(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lalasticlara
Re: Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson by BuhariNaWah: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
Obio4real:
Lalasticlara

Clara ko, Santa Cruz ni
Re: Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson by Obio4real(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
[Lol quote author=BuhariNaWah post=90307540]

Clara ko, Santa Cruz ni[/quote]
Re: Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson by Bewiseedet(m): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
BuhariNaWah:

Accommodation nko?
bro accomodation is well covered. Feeding is like war here.
Re: Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson by psucc(m): 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
BuhariNaWah:

Accommodation nko?
That one na free!

Back to case.

It is a known fact that all our past, present and future President, Governors, Senators, Rep. Members, to Hon. Councillors are all horrible thieves.

Agba should save his strength. They will not mind killing hi. if he dare expose thier secret especially now that Buhari is "looking for whom to devour".
Re: Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson by gambia(m): 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
The battle line has been drawn. I hope Agba is well prepared for them

#Say No To Rape#Stop Southern kaduna killings#Stop Sokoto Killings#Stop the looting#End Corruption#Stop Nepotism#
Re: Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson by nairavsdollars(f): 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
empty threat
Re: Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson by 2by40ft: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
I put both politicians and journalists on same basket.
Re: Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson by illicit(m): 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Oh I get it....

This is the story of a Cougar and her ex lover boy....
Read between the lines

1 Like

Re: Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson by festacman(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Florence Ita-Giwa has been a fighter all her life. She is a goal-getter who used anything and everything she has to achieve tremendous economic, political and social status not just in Cross River but in Nigeria. However, she is not a deity or an Ekpo masquerade that cannot be criticized.

My only concern is that Agba Jalingo's activism is now more of a destructive blackmailer than a constructive watchdog. He writes with so much bitterness that takes away the neutrality required of a anti-corruption crusader.

Battle line drawn and swords out of scabbards. Eyeballs popping awaiting.
Re: Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
I dunno why Naija politicians too hate criticism sha... As a politician you ought to get used to criticism, why the hate!
Re: Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson by endress: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2020

Re: Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson by Balogunodua(m): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
Let the battle begins grin
Re: Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson by Karemarealty288(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
Madam you are not a woman of war....you are woman of peace and a cheerful giver...please leave journalists they are professional gossipers...just dedicate your remaining life satisfying your biological urge and live life to the fullest cos time is short....you are still the ultimate Mama Bakassi the omini bubble...

Re: Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson by AhoadaRivers: 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
Balogunodua:
Let the battle begins grin

Ewedugrish, the language of ewedugerians. grin
Re: Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson by Maghan37: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
I wonder who is deceiving who? If he was lying then we would not have the video.
Re: Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson by Balogunodua(m): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Ewedugrish, the language of ewedugerians. grin
OSU Ipob piglet on the loose grin
Re: Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson by Elton02(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
If its #AgbaJalingo she has already lost the battle...No need for the battle line to be drawn
Re: Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson by ODUBEZE: 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
This woman with breast plastic surgery should go and sleep abeg!!!
Re: Ita-Giwa Vows To Dedicate Her Years On Earth To Teach Agba Jalingo A Lesson by XXLMANDIGO: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
kiss

Easy o Senior Milf-Stress....

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen / Wike Approves The Re-opening Of The Ikokwu Spare Parts Market / The Terrorist Group ESN Is Trying Hard To Create A War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.