Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press (3556 Views)

Pic : Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin Sighted Doing Praise And Worship In Church / NYSC Fake Certificate: Fresh Petition Hits Tribunal Against Bayelsa Deputy Gov / We Won’t Allow Imposition Of Urhobo As Bayelsa Deputy Gov - Ijaw Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by AAA593: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
The liberation movement candidate withdrew his invitation against the deputy governor in court today. Thereafter the deputy governor displayed his nysc certificate to the press.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by ghettokid1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
Haters should now go to hell

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by 2by40ft: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
You should have let them waste their Money and time to the lawyers and in court.

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by fergie001: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
senatordave1 ejimatic obuksbayelsa AAA593 agborojietoye kahal29

It has happened... .... grin.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by gevans(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Meticulously noted

1 Like

Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by ghettokid1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
2by40ft:
You should have let them waste their Money and time to the lawyers and court.
Guy you wicked o

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by ghettokid1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
Na wa for the Newsmen o, No social distancing, No face mask.
COVID-19 distribution on progress........

1 Like

Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by senatordave1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
fergie001:

You cannot unsay
Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by senatordave1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
Haters should now go to hell

What about usurpers
Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by senatordave1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
2by40ft:
You should have let them waste their Money and time to the lawyers and court.

Ironically,the pdp is wasting more money
Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by fergie001: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
senatordave1:

You cannot unsay
grin
It might be surprising to you but not me. I said it that that experience will come in.

Congrats to Diri.
Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by 2by40ft: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
senatordave1:

Ironically,the pdp is wasting more money
Even better
Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by senatordave1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
fergie001:

grin
It might be surprising to you but not me. I said it that that experience will come in.

Congrats to them

We have not even verified the authenticity of his certificate
Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by fergie001: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
senatordave1:

We have not even verified the authenticity of his certificate
For Opuama to last minute withdraw his invitation is an own goal on its own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by senatordave1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
fergie001:

For Opuama to last minute withdraw his invitation is an own goal on its own.

It means nothing,it is not a sport.pdp also withdrew an application on tuesday
Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by fergie001: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
senatordave1:

It means nothing,it is not a sport.pdp also withdrew an application on tuesday
I am laughing and you know why.... grin grin grin grin

Sorry to LM o
Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by abobote: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
seeing is believing
Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by vicdom(m): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
fergie001:

Lol....no mind that Garfield1 (AKA Senatordave1), I told him that Doyiri mandate is a divine one, that nothing can stop him, even his reelection bid self. APC has lost the state already and they must accept it in good faith.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by fergie001: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
vicdom:

Lol....no mind that Garfield1 (AKA Senatordave1), I told him that Doyiri mandate is a divine one, that nothing can stop him, even his reelection bid self. APC has lost the state already and they must accept it in good faith.
We didn't experridit
Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by senatordave1(m): 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
fergie001:

I am laughing and you know why.... grin grin grin grin

Sorry to LM o

I don't understand you.you seem to misunderstood the issues.I originally told you that bringing the deputy to court isn't necessary.it is just a show of strength
Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by senatordave1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
vicdom:

He will be stopped in 2024 without sweat except APC is not in aso rock
Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by fergie001: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
senatordave1:

I don't understand you.you seem to misunderstood the issues.I originally told you that bringing the deputy to court isn't necessary.it is just a show of strength
You are the one misunderstanding me.
He has withdrawn his invitation as well as the subpoena for the Deputy to show his original documents.

The tribunal however is stuck with the DSS report.

Own Goal
Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by fergie001: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
senatordave1:

He will be stopped in 2024 without sweat except APC is not in aso rock
Life first....let's talk about this one nah!
Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by senatordave1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
fergie001:

You are the one misunderstanding me.
He has withdrawn his invitation as well as the subpoena for the Deputy to show his original documents.

The tribunal however is stuck with the DSS report.

Own Goal

Am not seeing an own goal here.the case has not even ended
Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by fergie001: 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
senatordave1:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't need to talk, you know the rest o.
Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by landforeast(m): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by AAA593: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
senatordave1:

That man get original certificate. The case is dead. Make una leave them alone
Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by DammyLucy(f): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Shame go catch his enemies
Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by DammyLucy(f): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Haters everywhere
Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by senatordave1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
AAA593:

That man get original certificate. The case is dead. Make una leave them alone

The original certificate has not been scrutinized.he altered his names six times plus he got his discharge before graduating
Re: Pic: Bayelsa Deputy Governor Displays His Nysc Certificate To The Press by senatordave1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
fergie001:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't need to talk, you know the rest o.

Which cert did he display? Is it the one he submitted for senate or the one he used for guber

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Commissioned a Nightclub in Aba (pic) / Dear Peter Obi, What Happened To The Onitsha Monorail Plan? / You Will Think Yorubas Own Nothing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.