Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,594 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

My Case For Atiku: Separating Facts And Sentiments - Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Case For Atiku: Separating Facts And Sentiments - Kalu (760 Views)

Igbos Didn't Vote For Abiola: Separating Facts From Calumny / COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR / INEC Server: Can A Server Be Deleted? Separating Facts From Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Case For Atiku: Separating Facts And Sentiments - Kalu by NAPC1(m): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
There's a popular saying that tough times requires tough measures, and I am adding that the tough measures can only come from men who understand "times".

Haven said this, let me once again clarify that when I stood strong to support Alhaji Atiku in 2019, it was based on my believe that Nigeria needed a man that is strong enough to understand the dynamic complexities of the multifaceted entity called Nigeria. It was not borne out of pecuniary instinct, neither was I expecting to be rewarded for standing for what I believe to be right for all Nigerians.

I can also still vehemently mentain in 2023 that handing Nigeria over to just any man, will still overwhelm him like it has overwhelmed PMB who thought he will change Nigeria with a magic wand. Of course he did change Nigeria, but in the direction Nigeria has pushed him with its multi-complexities.

Few days back, I made a case for the place of "POLITICAL DYNAMISMS" in Nigeria politics, and I am still premising my submission upon that argument to say that until we separate reality from sentiments in our process of political ideology and orientation, we may start waiting for another 8 years to elapse from 2023. Let me not deviate from my point of discourse.

I also made a case sometime and said that the present generation of Nigerians need a man that can snatch power from the CABALS and hand it back to the people. We saw the pedigree in Atiku's 2019 onslaught against the power that be. I have reasons to believe that if all Nigerians had joined Atiku to fight a bit harder, we would've been out of the woods by now.

Alhaji Atiku is a man that has proved to be a true Democrat, a technocrat, a detribalized Nigeria with high managerial knowhow, coupled with tested tenacity to move things forward naturally. I am not here to eulogize, rather I strive to hit the nail by the head by calling a spade a spade.

His antecedents in businesses since he went out of corridors of power is exactly what Nigeria needs at the point we have find ourselves. A man that can turn things around.

He made a Tweet about consoling the family of Miss Vera Uwa, the girl that was raped and murdered in a Church. I was shocked at the reaction of some elements who believed he was wrong for empathising with a family from the South. But that is the onus of a detribalised leader, he has shown it at all times to prove that it is not about whose corpse in carried, but it is about the sanctity of life of all Nigerians.

I agree that Nigeria need to have a taste of new generation of leaders. But it is when you kill a kite and have it at hand that we begin to ask if women eat kite, this is a popular proverb in Igbo land.

I will continue to implore Nigerians to see reasons with me to rally around Atiku once again to help the youths take power back and make Nigeria great again for all of us.

This reality is the only reaon that the cabals are against him and should be the more reason why the masses should need him.

To be continued....

Chief Dr Emeka Kalu
DG, Global Initiative for Good Governance (GIGG)

Re: My Case For Atiku: Separating Facts And Sentiments - Kalu by espn(m): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
Start the campaign...na today? Customer dada ni...
Re: My Case For Atiku: Separating Facts And Sentiments - Kalu by seunmsg(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
We stood against Atiku in 2019, we shall stand against him in 2023. No matter the amount of support he gets from the Kalus of this world, majority of reasonable Nigerians will reject him again in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: My Case For Atiku: Separating Facts And Sentiments - Kalu by Gandollar(f): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Zombies and and anti Atiku goons would soon arrive.

Ask them why, and they say he's corrupt.

But these same goons worship the richest ex-governor in Africa.
Needless to call names, even a day old baby knows him for his legendary thievery.

2 Likes

Re: My Case For Atiku: Separating Facts And Sentiments - Kalu by Gandollar(f): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
At least Atiku's Government wouldn't have been hijacked by cabals.

But Oga, it was good buhari got his chances. By 2023, we would be completely rid of what's left of his carcass, as he must go back to his cows whether he likes it or not, never to be seen in our public space ever again!
Re: My Case For Atiku: Separating Facts And Sentiments - Kalu by 111sunshine: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
hmmnn.... the script have started... when will Atiku be wise
Re: My Case For Atiku: Separating Facts And Sentiments - Kalu by Salvador1: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Atiku mantra will resurface again.
Re: My Case For Atiku: Separating Facts And Sentiments - Kalu by FlordFlorez(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
All these buhari asslickers sef. Atiku thief, Atiku corrupt, etc., u will be wondering whether Atiku was once an ex-president that controlled our economy to steal that much they want us to believe. Buharideen/buharism is worst than covid19.
Re: My Case For Atiku: Separating Facts And Sentiments - Kalu by SoNature(m): 5:12am On Jun 05, 2020
FlordFlorez:
All these buhari asslickers sef. Atiku thief, Atiku corrupt, etc., u will be wondering whether Atiku was once an ex-president that controlled our economy to steal that much they want us to believe. Buharideen/buharism is worst than covid19.

Sincerely, I have thought in the same direction. It's just like blaming Osinbajo for the incompetence of his clueless boss.

It's even funny that Obasanjo, who wanted to bribe his way into his 3rd term agenda, is used as a yardstick to assess who is corrupt and who is not.
Re: My Case For Atiku: Separating Facts And Sentiments - Kalu by FlordFlorez(m): 6:12am On Jun 05, 2020
SoNature:

Sincerely, I have thought in the same direction. It's just like blaming Osinbajo for the incompetence of his clueless boss.

It's even funny that Obasanjo, who wanted to bribe his way into his 3rd term agenda, is used as a yardstick to assess who is corrupt and who is not.
You can imagine that. Zombified urchines everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari expresses shock at Ibidinnu's Death, Condoles With Pastor Ituah Ighodalo / An Epic Failure Today In Biafra. It Is Symbolic! / Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria 2020 & Their Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.