Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure (54629 Views)

Eniola Olaniyan Bags PhD From FUTA - Federal University of Technology, Akure / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Decry Police Harassment / Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
sacajawea:

Eeya see a una be like old school lape smiley

Naso brotherly wink
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
Tblesd:
That is my alma mater, God bless futarians at large. Technology for self reliance!

God bless Futa cool
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Macro231101:
Dem go use snap chat snap d school ...school make I know...ntin to write about....pictures can be deceiving

Then you haven't been to Futa sad
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
greggng:
Is this a secondary school? undecided

No sir
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Abalado:
Fake

Why not confirm the authenticity
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Dreamliner787(m): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
psychologist:
This and all of its kind's that has graced front-page...From Afar they look beautiful but from near, they look Far from beautiful

But it's a shame what we put out and pride as our higher institution, south Africa and Egypt is seeming like the UK compared to this
Are you a futarian?
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Dreamliner787(m): 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Emmaxlee:
School of Environmental Technology
We have a new, bigger and better one now
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Dreamliner787(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
StrikeThru:
Oga, you nor show akindeko hostel ni
Oga no cast us naa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Dreamliner787(m): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Macqueeny:
Proudly a futarian
Which department please?
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Thryphosa(m): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
My Alma mata!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
StrikeThru:
what level bro
j

300level
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by content208: 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
Emmaxlee:

Boss I can't find the picture online grin

Of course. Nobody can post akin deko pictures online cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
PDSI:
FUTA is good... But FUTMINNA is the best...

Engineering and Technology Wise.

You lie bro undecided
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
Yankee101:
Una VCs no dey try.

These are the types of old design buildings throughout the university? Werin dem use TETFUND for?

But academically FUTs produce some of the soundest Electrical/Electronics engineers from Nigeria.

God bless you for me
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by philiancoop(m): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
The whole Yorubaland cannot contribute money to buy drone abi

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
content208:

Of course. Nobody can post akin deko pictures online cheesy

So bad grin
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by psychologist(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
Emmaxlee:

We will reach there someday

Till then, stop calling yourselves Giant of Africa

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
philiancoop:
The whole Yorubaland cannot contribute money to buy drone abi

So you prefer drones to quality education
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by psychologist(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Are you a futarian?

No please
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
psychologist:

Till then, stop calling yourselves Giant of Africa

Did I mention that
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Shormiey(m): 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
PDPBOY:
And futa students will be dissing OAU infrastructure grin grin
They can't compete with KWASU in terms of buildings and structures not to talk of OAU.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
Shormiey:

They can't compete with KWASU in terms of buildings and structures not to talk of OAU.

We ain't competing with anyone nigga

FYI....We are the Best University Of Technology In Nigeria....you can argue with ur keypad sad
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Shormiey(m): 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Emmaxlee:

We ain't competing with anyone nigga

FYI....We are the Best University Of Technology In Nigeria....you can argue with ur keypad sad
Gerrarahere joor..... grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
grin[quote author=Shormiey post=90355281]
Gerrarahere joor..... grin[ grin grin/quote]
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
Emmaxlee:

You have no point bro angry

sharaaaaap!
go read ya book
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by barragan: 12:03am On Jun 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Beolly(m): 12:37am On Jun 06, 2020
johnkey:
Mr Oseni how far na? I'm doing well on my own now without your stupid B. Tech, and 'the ones I will see in future and pity myself' are on my WhatsApp begging for 2k, their WhatsApp statused looking broke, wearing suits and tie carrying file all over Lagos sweating like goats, why you no find job for them after B. Tech Statistics? In life don't let anyone talk you down, once you see your dreams go achieve them, whether or not your lecturer thinks you'll regret just go for your dreams.
Words bro. I'm an alumni of FUTA we all go dey alright las las

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by slimjosh43: 12:44am On Jun 06, 2020
Abeg show me how futa bread looks like nowadays
#futarian #SAAT #FST

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Beolly(m): 12:45am On Jun 06, 2020
Emmaxlee:

Information Technology
You shouldn't have bothered posting this since you couldn't get a drone to do aerial view of the 2 LT academic building area saat extension. FB LT and 1000 capacity. You messed it up the pictures are not adequately even etc center and great Halloween their aerial view would be superb. Aerial view from sub down to jadesola would be awesome you ruined this.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Beolly(m): 12:49am On Jun 06, 2020
tunjijones:
Studied comp science in that God forsaken school and I got to use the computer lab just 1 time in 5yrs. Then laptops were not this common.

The 5 yrs I stayed in that shit hole was almost a waste of my time.

A school that lecturers are happy when student fail. Cramp student in one stupid hostel called Akindeko. A piggery is better than that freaking hostel.

I wonder if things have improved by now.
You sound like an old timer, Which year did you graduate bro?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Beolly(m): 12:53am On Jun 06, 2020
PricyTech:
Who else think the school looks scrapy...

My opinion Shaa
The op was lazy he shouldn't have bothered at all he left out loads of pictures.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Beolly(m): 12:55am On Jun 06, 2020
Agi125:
Stayed in Akindeko hostel for good 5yrs (I.T inclusive).

Great Dekoite.

Great, Ewa day was bae. Which year did you grad?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB / Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan / 60 Acronyms You Might Not Know Their Meaning !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.