Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure (54635 Views)

Eniola Olaniyan Bags PhD From FUTA - Federal University of Technology, Akure / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Decry Police Harassment / Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by SirMichael1: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2020
Emmaxlee:
School of Engineering & Engineering Technology.
See your SEET. Chai, my school na trash sha.
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by excel101(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2020
That's my beloved institution, back then. Great Futarians, hope i hace a witness in the house. Please where is Physics Dept., Akin Deko hostel and Great hall pics at Obakekere? I am just reminiscing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by illicit(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
faithfull18:
FUTA, small
Yes it's small

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Salym(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Emmaxlee:
Hostels
This is a horrible hostel entrance. The architect needs a reassessment of his education.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Olumyco(m): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
FUTA is beautify... we are coming with more pictures

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Olumyco(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Olumyco:

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Olumyco(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
FUTA is cool...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Olumyco(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
FUTA get taste...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Olumyco(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Olumyco:

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by whiteafrique: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
What is this community university or what?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Salym:

This is a horrible hostel entrance. The architect needs a reassessment of his education.

Goan build your own undecided
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Emmaxlee(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
whiteafrique:
What is this community university or what?

Na Local Govt University undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by badaru911: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
eazriel09:

So, you are expecting someone to spoon feed you,. If you need someone to bring out the best in you then you are nit ready yet..
Not spoon feed, but pass knowledge and understanding in what they are teaching...
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by damtan(m): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Emmaxlee:

Still the same bro
I doubt. Things are not the same. Even me wey no study CSC used the lab a lot of times during CSC101,102 & 202

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by beeoohtee(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
toluleke:
Where Akindeko and Abiola Hostel??

Even JIBOWU Hostel and Health centre buildings are missing in action
I guess this is Honeyt.... Kindly forward ya contact details.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by Macqueeny(f): 4:08am On Jun 18, 2020
samtee37:

Which department and wah level...
If I may ask
APH
Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by olawalepopoola: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2020
Emmaxlee:
School of Earth & Mineral Sciences
School awon first class aye

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure by samtee37(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2020
Macqueeny:

APH
Yh
Geology tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan / 60 Acronyms You Might Not Know Their Meaning !!! / Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.