Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence (9296 Views)

What if Biafra Gains Independence / Map Of The Republic Of Ambazonia with Nigerian 24 LG Teritories / Supreme Court Verdict: Zamfara Gains Independence - PDP @ Your Door Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by proeast(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2020
I have been watching the mood of Nigerians since news broke out that Ambazonia has gained independence and all I can observe is shock, disappointment and utter fear.

Now my question is, why are Nigerians suddenly afraid??

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by TUANKU(m): 10:49am On Jun 05, 2020
You have been watching the mood of about 200 million people? Tell me the mood of the woman in okitipupa who sells bush meat but has no smartphone, or the mood of the woman in ogoja who sells palmwine.
It's too early in the day for this nonsense.

NB. Funny how these "I am biafran" clowns insulting me below still stack the naira and require a Nigerian passport to move around. If you know you're biafran stop paying taxes to the Nigerian government let's see na.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by MrBachelor: 10:49am On Jun 05, 2020
How many Nigerians did you watch to conclude that the moods of Nigerians are that of shock, disappointment, and utter fear.

You just want to ignite unnecessary arguments, controversy, and the regular tribal e-war that has become a norm in this space.

The bigots, as expected, won't disappoint. They will soon arrive and surely fall for the trap.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by SocialJustice: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2020
TUANKU:
You have been watching the mood of about 200 million people? Tell me the mood of the woman in okitipupa who sells bush meat but has no smartphone, or the mood of the woman in ogoja who sells palmwine.
No mind am jare.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by Coder2Client(m): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2020
Is that in Africa?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by majamajic(m): 10:55am On Jun 05, 2020
Coder2Client:
Is that in Africa?

South of cameroun
Nnamdi should go and learn

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by tamdun: 10:56am On Jun 05, 2020
Olodo, this will change the political atmosphere and the south will have upper hand

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by Aboks(m): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2020
TUANKU:

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by Coder2Client(m): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2020
majamajic:

South of cameroun Nnamdi should go and learn
You mean our neighboring country (Cameroon) is divided? Wow!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by TUANKU(m): 11:01am On Jun 05, 2020
tamdun:
Olodo, this will change the political atmosphere and the south will have upper hand
You are the olodo here am afraid.
Keep dreaming.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by nku5: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2020
proeast:
I have been watching the mood of Nigerians since news broke out that Ambazonia has gained independence and all I can observe is shock, disappointment and utter fear.

So far I've noticed disbelief. The concept that Nigeria is not indivisible is too much for many people to accept but thats the reality. We are in that era when borders are being realigned all over the world

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by majamajic(m): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2020
Coder2Client:

You mean our neighboring country (Cameroon) is divided? Wow!

Yes, heard some part of Nigeria map will go in as well

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by ZZ22: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2020
proeast:

I also noticed they have started putting Biafra and Oduduwa in same sentence. They are quick to ride on others back or reap where they didn't sow. I assure them their beloved one Nigeria must be enjoyed by them to the fullest

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 05, 2020
I thought they devlared succession in 2017.
Come give me gist abeg. sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by SamJed(m): 11:10am On Jun 05, 2020
I don't think this is true
Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by proeast(m): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2020
nku5:

So far I've noticed disbelief and shock. The concept that Nigeria is not indivisible is too much for many people to accept but thats the reality. We are in that era when borders are being realigned all over the world

The shock and bewilderment, even out right denial because many were calling it fake news was amusing to me.

Many have bought into their own lies that Nigeria is indivisible and no foriegn power can tell Aso rock what to do in its own internal affairs but just one phone call, I MEAN ONE PHONE CALL FROM WHITE HOUSE and Paul Biya complied immediately shocked shocked

Cameroun was given just 72 hours to leave Ambazonia and Paul Biya ordered his troops out immediately!

So they must have realized that a phone call from White House to Aso rock can equally dismantle Nigeria within 72 hours and that reality is too disturbing for them to accept grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by proeast(m): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2020
SamJed:
I don't think this is true

You don't think that what is true?

That White House can dismantle Cameroun with just a phone call?

That the same phone call can be made to Aso rock and they will have no choice but to comply?

That Nigeria is breakable and can be broken up faster and easier than you ever imagined?

What exactly are you still in doubt of??

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by proudevil: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2020
Op.. And lies are like tramadol mixed with conflin.
Ipob supporter stop pretending .
Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by duro4chang(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2020
Afraid ? Who is afraid of who ? Which indepence are you talking about ?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by SamJed(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2020
Bro calm down...no be by mouth....what I meant is that ambazonia has not officially been declared independent...also white house can't dismantle Nigeria or Cameron with a phone call...if its that, it would have happened since
proeast:

That same phone call can be made to Aso rock and they will have no choice but to comply?

That Nigeria is breakable and be broken up faster and easier than you ever imagined?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by proeast(m): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2020
TUANKU:

It seems you don't understand how things work in a modern world. The "mood of the woman that sells bush meat in Okitipupa" is not decisive because she and her likes are apparently apolitical and uninfluential. However, the politicians and learned people from Okitipupa are on social media, you can find them on Facebook, Twitter, nairaland etc. and their mood is that of fear and trepidation.

Even I as well was shocked to discover that Ambazonia has gained independence and all it took was just A PHONE CALL FROM WHITE HOUSE shocked shocked

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by Unik3030: 11:28am On Jun 05, 2020
ZZ22:
I also noticed they have started putting Biafra and Oduduwa in same sentence. They are quick to ride on others back or reap where they didn't sow. I assure them their beloved one Nigeria must be enjoyed by them to the fullest
it's only d Igbos that are shouting oduduwa republic just to make it seems like yorubas too want to leave.i am in Yoruba land n nobody cares about any oduduwa republic,if u see anyone talking about Yoruba republic just know d person is trying to b mischievous.
How many times yorubas don say Dem no get plans to leave?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by GMBuhari: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2020
illiteracy is such a disease and it's even worse if there's delusion

you claim mood has changed, maybe among those of you who listen to dilector and is bambialia biabia news

i have news flashes, breaking news , everything on my devices , i am connected to internet 24/7 and i am just hearing ambazonia

You give yourself too much credit

spit

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by GMBuhari: 11:32am On Jun 05, 2020
Who feeds you these lies ?? get some motherfucking education on international relations

White house can not just make a phone call to a soverign nation and give them orders

you people suuuuccckkkkk really and it pisses the life out of sane people

proeast:

That same phone call can be made to Aso rock and they will have no choice but to comply?

That Nigeria is breakable and can be broken up faster and easier than you ever imagined?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by proeast(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2020
duro4chang:
Afraid ? Who is afraid of who ? Which indepence are you talking about ?

I have sampled the opinion of some influential people from the North, and I can tell you with all sincerity that many are afraid right now!

I have suddenly become afraid too because when I remember that Nigeria as we used to know it since 1919 will soon go extinct and we are about to lose the bragging right of being Africa's textbook giant and it's making me to feel somehow.

If you are truly a Nigerian and you're not afraid of what is coming then you're living in a fool's paradise!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by rowland545(m): 11:35am On Jun 05, 2020
Do u have camera in ur house where u use to watch d mood of over 200 million people....

Wetin concern us with who get independence

Bia OP I never chop since morning and I no get joy no vex me oooh

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by proeast(m): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2020
SamJed:
Bro calm down...no be by mouth....what I meant is that ambazonia has not officially been declared independent...also white house can't dismantle Nigeria or Cameron with a phone call...if its that, it would have happened since

You're obviously not current. Right now, as we speak, Paul Biya has ordered his army out of Ambazonia and the area is now under UN supervision pending handover to the locals.

Cameroun is forever broken up!
CAF and FIFA will soon have a new competitor!
AU now has a new member!

And lastly, Nigeria is the next country to follow suit!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by ccffwx: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2020
Ambazonia from Chinua Achebe's Anthill of the Savannah

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by TUANKU(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2020
proeast:

It seems you don't understand how things work in a modern world. The "mood of the woman that sells bush meat in Okitipupa" is not decisive because she and her likes are apparently apolitical and uninfluential. However, the politicians and learned people from Okitipupa are on social media, you can find them on Facebook, Twitter, nairaland etc. and their mood is that of fear and trepidation.

Even I as well was shocked to discover that Ambazonia has gained independence and all it took was just A PHONE CALL FROM WHITE HOUSE shocked shocked
You said i don't understand how things work in the modern world, i was expecting an intellectual explanation as to how you and the op arrived at that conclusion, your explanation is as elementary as it gets, that apolitical woman is a voter if i should remind you and apolitical people are far more in number than both registered and unregistered party members including e-rats.
INEC data shows that number of registered voters is less than 50 million people out of about 200 million.
I might not know how things work in the modern world of yours but I sure know when misinformation and lies are being peddled as the truth and you Mr modern just based your point on assumptions, probability and no proof to back your ridiculous claims up.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by proeast(m): 11:45am On Jun 05, 2020
GMBuhari:
Who feeds you these lies ?? get some motherfucking education on international relations

White house can not just make a phone call to a soverign nation and give them orders

you people suuuuccckkkkk really and it pisses the life out of sane people

Lol, you're obviously delusional but you don't know it.

I don't know why you chose to live in denial when the truth is staring at you.

Why you are so adamantly living in denial over facts you can easily verify is what baffles me, and to think you claim to be educated? SMH!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by TUANKU(m): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2020
proeast:

The shock and bewilderment, even out right denial because many were calling it fake news was amusing to me.

Many have bought into their own lies that Nigeria is indivisible and no foriegn power can tell Aso rock what to do in its own internal affairs but just one phone call, I MEAN ONE PHONE CALL FROM WHITE HOUSE and Paul Biya complied immediately shocked shocked

Cameroun was given just 74 hours to leave Ambazonia and Paul Biya ordered his troops out immediately!

So they must have realized that a phone call from White House to Aso rock can equally dismantle Nigeria within 74 hours and that reality is too disturbing for them to accept grin grin
I know you're a typical nyamiri that did not progress beyond secondary School, that is if you ever attended one so it's easy to get why you post such an ignorant statement.
Gaining independence is not by petty sentiments and playing victim, it requires intellectual planning and unity which you lot lack .
You are free to wallow in your ignorance.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence by edoairways: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2020
proeast:

Why are some Nigerians afraid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Lagos Flood: Fashola Declares Monday Public Holiday / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.