Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State (36480 Views)

Crisis In Fuoye {oye And Ikole} As Herdsmen, Cultists And Indigenes Clash / UNIOSUN Graduating Students Dressed In High School Uniforms / Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by FASASI1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jimwils:
Hmmm..in d land of afonja
Their sophisticated billionaires can't even build schools for them,yet they shame Igbo billionaires doing same in Igbo land by tagging them ritualists.
Fvck coneheads grin
Fayemi where u dey?? undecided

Stupidity of the highest order
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by Hahnemann: 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
I attended Irepodun primary school ikole ekiti, pls let them do the school well
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by Dididrumz(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Tmb78:
She was just being sarcastic.

Yeah, I guessed so too

2 Likes

Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by ademijuwonlo(f): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
This is an eyesore!
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by stanliwise(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
ModestGal:

Hmm, how can we move forward?
we have to make a decision to become a responsible society, make corruption free election and select people by free and fair elections.

The common man has to learn how to ask for what he wants from people in power, no matter a what means.

We have to hold officials responsible for their misconduct and ensure they are punished for forsaken us and not fulfilling their promises.

But right now we are solving trivial issues like religious, political and tribal issues. The follower has sold it future to the corrupt leader and the leaders has bought it and has ruthlessly dealt with us.

The people of Nigeria has a long way to go
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by Marshalemmy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
This school no get old student body?
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by MENELIIK: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Deebwebb:
cheesy I am sure most of the Yoruba boys here on nairaland went to that school..no wonder they end up being jobless and a big nuisance all over Nigeria....even some of them are answering Igbo name here cos of how shameful there tribe is...
Main reason skull mining is an occupation amongst them.
People of the waste land wink dirty and smelly place...

Evidence abound that the Osus are not more successful than the Yorubas, Yoruba billionaires are on Forbes list no Osu! Yoruba women have been doing well right from time for instance the first woman to drive a car is Yoruba and the first to buy as well while Osu women were riding bicycles to farm in the erosion ravaged enclave. Today Alakija, an industrious Yoruba woman is the richest woman while Osu women are selling oporoko. Aba is the dirtiest part of the world and Osus will still call other people dirty at least charity begins at home. Osus dont mine skull, they consume humans and one of their actors of late escaped being eaten by Osu cannibals.The hatred you have for the great Yorubas will only ruined you because the day you get Kano's treatment in Lagos, will mark beginning of doom for the Osus.

2 Likes

Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by Dybala11(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jimwils:
Hmmm..in d land of afonja
Their sophisticated billionaires can't even build schools for them,yet they shame Igbo billionaires doing same in Igbo land by tagging them ritualists.
Fvck coneheads grin
Fayemi where u dey?? undecided
It's obvious that you're a low-life tribal bigot, can't you look for other means to stroke your dead ego apart from tribalism. There are schools all over the various parts of the country in bad situations. Why not direct your frustration towards the government for failing the masses instead. An example of such schools in deplorable state is C.S.S Akpakwume in Udi local government, Enugu state.

1 Like

Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by ModestGal(f): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
stanliwise:
we have to make a decision to become a responsible society, make corruption free election and select people by free and fair elections.

The common man has to learn how to ask for what he wants from people in power, no matter a what means.

We have to hold officials responsible for their misconduct and ensure they are punished for forsaken us and not fulfilling their promises.

But right now we are solving trivial issues like religious, political and tribal issues. The follower has sold it future to the corrupt leader and the leaders has bought it and has ruthlessly dealt with us.

The people of Nigeria has a long way to go
When their are equally corrupt, lazy, unintelligent candidate from all parties? What should we do?

When educated people do not vote?

When we are more racist than white supremacist in America and our people are okay with being racist, and every Nigerian celebrate racism because racism is part of all Nigerian cultures, thus even if a good candidate should emerge from a tribe, he surely won't win

When the people (Nigerians) are religious bigots and fanatics including those practicing traditional religions, that any candidate that emerge would surely be bigot as well, and people voting are bigots

My dear sir, the problem is not the politician, the problem of Nigeria is the PEOPLE
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by stanliwise(m): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
ModestGal:

When their are equally corrupt, lazy, unintelligent candidate from all parties? What should we do?

When educated people do not vote?

When we are more racist than white supremacist in America and our people are okay with being racist, and every Nigerian celebrate racism because racism is part of all Nigerian cultures, thus even if a good candidate should emerge from a tribe, he surely won't win

When the people (Nigerians) are religious bigots and fanatics including those practicing traditional religions, that any candidate that emerge would surely be bigot as well, and people voting are bigots

My dear sir, the problem is not the politician, the problem of Nigeria is the PEOPLE
Maybe you didn’t read my reply I said same thing. The leaders are a reflection of the people
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by Cousin9999: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
How do we know if this is even a school still in use? This seems incredibly suspect.

Audio story.
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by diziki: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
Dilapidated.
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by TUANKU(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Is this Jigawa? No i think it's Zamfara, or maybe it's Gombe. No wait it's the fountain of knowledge Ekiti state.
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by Olalekanbanky1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
athaboi:
do you guys really understand how this governance work Why do you think pmb signed financial autonomy for judiciary and state legislatures?? Local government will follow..tell me, when did fayemi conduct local government election in ekiti state?? Those he put there as local government administrators don't receive any amount except the salaries of local government staffs and talking about representatives..how many of them can stand on their own and win an election?? They can't do without those in higher places which are the governors and other big boys in their party, you want they to talk and become enemy of the governor?? Shebi na the little obaseki do out am for this trouble wey em dey so? Bros just calm down and follow Nigeria the way you see am..is not easy as you think

Say what u know bro. An average LGA chairman leaves office with millions of naira in his pocket after his tenure. Infact, his cabinet sef. Seems u don't have d idea of how rich dose little little office holders in an LGA cabinet becomes after the chairman's tenure.
Repairing a spoilt school structure shudnt be a big deal to an average chairman.
What about the house of assembly members? U think they have nothing bah? Or u think na small change dem dey see at all at all. Stay dia bro. Ordinary speaker for Lagos, see wetin guyman Don make, within how many years? �

If u still think LG chairmen don't make money, why den do dey contest? because they wish to serve u bah?
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by slimfit1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Olalekanbanky1:
And there is an LGA chairman, house of assembly member and Councillor close to this environment oh.
Governor can not see everything in d state. That's why we have close representatives in govt

The name of the chairman and councillor must be published for us to see.
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Simply unacceptable.
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by Olalekanbanky1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
slimfit1:

The name of the chairman and councillor must be published for us to see.
I see you
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by ebuzchief(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
What a country we are leaving.
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by Olalekanbanky1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jibsy203:
Only in
Afonja conehead land can dis happen

Ur love for our country (Ur zoo) na die oh.

U can't sleep without us. Any small matter with us like ds, u go chook mouth. Bro we dey feel u.
Nigeria loves u too bro

1 Like

Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by ebuzchief(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
DatAbujaBoy:
Don't know why IGBOS hate school like this undecided undecided

be reasonable at times
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by Deebwebb: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
MENELIIK:

Evidence abound that the Osus are not more successful than the Yorubas, Yoruba billionaires are on Forbes list no Osu! Yoruba women have been doing well right from time for instance the first woman to drive a car is Yoruba and the first to buy as well while Osu women were riding bicycles to farm in the erosion ravaged enclave. Today Alakija, an industrious Yoruba woman is the richest woman while Osu women are selling oporoko. Aba is the dirtiest part of the world and Osus will still call other people dirty at least charity begins at home. Osus dont mine skull, they consume humans and one of their actors of late escaped being eaten by Osu cannibals.The hatred you have for the great Yorubas will only ruined you because the day you get Kano's treatment in Lagos, will mark beginning of doom for the Osus.
e pain am grin see long epistle upon nothing...ogun state ritualist stop deceiving yourself,Yoruba people na one man squad.one millionaire among awawa boys...better help your father in his skull mining hut...shameless tribe of afonja ancestry...
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by yommen: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
Deebwebb:
cheesy I am sure most of the Yoruba boys here on nairaland went to that school..no wonder they end up being jobless and a big nuisance all over Nigeria....even some of them are answering Igbo name here cos of how shameful there tribe is...
Main reason skull mining is an occupation amongst them.
People of the waste land wink dirty and smelly place...

The state in question happens to be home to the highest number of Professors in Nigeria. Google it. So it is from the black pot we bring out the white Eko(pap).

Your comment shows how daft of a person you are. First of all, there is hardly any state in Nigeria that doesn't have structures like this.

Secondly, are these the only buildings in the school premises? Those buildings are definitely abandoned buildings as they don't look like they have been used recently. The post seems malicious. I could be wrong though.

Finally, you displayed pure hatred towards Yorubas which shows you can't even think constructively without sentiments. We don't care though. You can keep wallowing in inferiority complex. We don't give a shit what you think.

3 Likes

Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by dboo442: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
In jim beglin voice '' i'm absolutely speechless".
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by yommen: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Deebwebb:
e pain am grin see long epistle upon nothing...ogun state ritualist stop deceiving yourself,Yoruba people na one man squad.one millionaire among awawa boys...better help your father in his skull mining hut...shameless tribe of afonja ancestry...

I understand you can't stand the presence of Yoruba man because you can't push them aside like the Hausas.

1 Like

Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by Deebwebb: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
yommen:

I understand you can't stand the presence of Yoruba man because you can't push them aside like the Hausas.
grin push which people aside,the same Yoruba's that Fulani's chased out of kwara or should I talk about lokoja grin don't make me send my dog to chase you clowns out of your lands grin...shameless cowards...
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by Discombulator: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Is their Governor dead
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by MENELIIK: 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
Deebwebb:

Descendants of ape, whatever, a Yoruba man will say about the Osus will have factual evidence. Nobody mine skull like Clifford Orji documented, Mr Ibu claimed to have escaped from Osu cannibals documented. There is big gap between 1 gold medal and 1000 bronze medals, that is if you are that educated. I was thinking you will refute my claims. Awawa boys are doing rehearsals when it comes to criminality. You can separate Osu and criminality, in another thread, three Osu siblings from the same womb just killed a woman, stole her car and still demand for ransom. You guys are shameless.

2 Likes

Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by athaboi(f): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Olalekanbanky1:

Say what u know bro. An average LGA chairman leaves office with millions of naira in his pocket after his tenure. Infact, his cabinet sef. Seems u don't have d idea of how rich dose little little office holders in an LGA cabinet becomes after the chairman's tenure.
Repairing a spoilt school structure shudnt be a big deal to an average chairman.
What about the house of assembly members? U think they have nothing bah? Or u think na small change dem dey see at all at all. Stay dia bro. Ordinary speaker for Lagos, see wetin guyman Don make, within how many years? �

If u still think LG chairmen don't make money, why den do dey contest? because they wish to serve u bah?
are you saying they should use their salary and allowance for repair of infrastructures What happened to the money meant for it that state government seized
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
Basic reason why the school is bad...

In the 1970's when we had lots of money coming in from oil, and when agriculture was still a major earner, as well as solid minerals, the then governments of the time went on a school expansion and building spree. The reason being that we had to get as many people educated as possible (by 1979, there were less than 80000 students in university for a populaiton of 79million people.

The problem was, as they were building the schools, no thought was given as to how they would be funded in the future.

I hear people calling out the state government. They should. APC should be called out too as well. And APC did promise to improve the economy, promise not kept.

But this is the budget for Ekiti state. $340,000,000 dollars for last year. Out of that 567,000 dollars goes to secondary schools. As grants.

Meanwhile, New York state, US is spending 35.7billion dollars on education alone.Ekiti's budget is not up to 1% of the amount available to New York.

Like I said, APC promised much, delivered little. But we cannot be expecting government to give us New York level of schools on such a low amount of cash.

The painful thing. There is still looting on top of the limited amount of cash available.
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by Deebwebb: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
MENELIIK:

Descendants of ape, whatever, a Yoruba man will say about the Osus will have factual evidence. Nobody mine skull like Clifford Orji documented, Mr Ibu claimed to have escaped from Osu cannibals documented. There is big gap between 1 gold medal and 1000 bronze medals, that is if you are that educated. I was thinking you will refute my claims. Awawa boys are doing rehearsals when it comes to criminality. You can separate Osu and criminality, in another thread, three Osu siblings from the same womb just killed a woman, stole her car and still demand for ransom. You guys are shameless.
chai na wa oo,see painment...don't commit suicide like awolowo the imbecil*..
BTW how many skull have your father mined today...
Re: The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State by MENELIIK: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Deebwebb:
grin push which people aside,the same Yoruba's that Fulani's chased out of kwara or should I talk about lokoja grin don't make me send my dog to chase you clowns out of your lands grin...shameless cowards...

Chased out of Kwara yet removed a governor using "o to ge" all these are usual Osu rants as available evidence proved contrary. Think of new things to say, these are just too stale. It was documented that the Yoruba forces defeated the Fulani forces at the battle of Osogbo in 1840, give me a documented evidence of when Yorubas were defeated by Fulani in history, I want to be sure you are educated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is MBBS Now Totally Useless? / Four Students Break First Class Jinx In UNILORIN Economics Department / UNN Hostel On Fire(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.