Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see (5918 Views)

Throwback: Nigerian Soldier And Biafran Soldier Hugging Each Other / A Refurbished Package Ready To Be Nigerian President (photos) You Go Laugh!! / Throwback:Nigerian Army Buffet In Borno State While Fighting Boko Haram (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by RemoveKebab: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
OP more more please we need more
Nice work
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by JonDon12: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nice pics
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by LifeChoices: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
I have seen some of them here before... smiley
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by mytime24(f): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Black and white tin cheesy

So no d today naija politician don dey disgrace themselves grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by Felyyaks(f): 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
The good old days
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by efembaba(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
mytime24:

lol my country my country
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by Binikingdowm: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
I love when our women didn't have foreign wigs
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by Ayomarcel(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
Classic pictures. Some with good memories, some with bad ones.
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by Gaddafiyusf(m): 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
mytime24:

It's a protest. He wasn't sleeping
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by DontBullshitMe: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
Enlightening!!
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
Very interesting
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by JamisiEwoooo: 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:
Very interesting
[/s]
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by OmoDavido(m): 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
Our grand mum and dad. Most are dead now. Pray their souls continue to rest in perfect peace.
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by Erosion2020: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Memories... We really enjoyed ourselves then
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by Emilokoiyawon: 12:07am On Jun 06, 2020
Some of this pictures are so fvcking racist it makes wonder if the British had a heart in their chest.
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by MVLOX(m): 12:14am On Jun 06, 2020
Omo this one na beta vintage collection ooo
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by Elimon(m): 12:24am On Jun 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Very colorful pictures
*colourful*
How...how can picture in Black and white be colourful?!

Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by GeorgeTheCoder: 12:56am On Jun 06, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:

Rubbish. Don't change history

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 06, 2020
mytime24:

The iberibeism is hereditary. cheesy grin

See Thomas Sankara my man. cool
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by Spechialone(f): 5:46am On Jun 06, 2020
Autodomain:
Gracíacs

... That should be who Plymouth road in Benin was named after. Good to Know
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:

Rubbish. Don't change history

Then you don't really know your history and refused to learn.
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by Caseless: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2020
brb
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by Ishilove: 9:46am On Jun 06, 2020
Autodomain:
And that is how the lazy and misguided youths of Nigeria perverted the original purpose of this frat

Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by Ishilove: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2020
Autodomain:
I wish we can return to these glory days.

Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by eejo(m): 9:49am On Jun 06, 2020
one day another generation will be looking at our pictures.
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by Zane2point4(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:

Na wetin dem tell you?

Which kind protest be that?
You wan still go back to 1930 to cover this ppl?
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:

Then you don't really know your history and refused to learn.

This nonsense that he was protesting started to gain currency only in the past 2 or 3 years. It is revisionist.
It was not carried by any reputable publication of the era. It was not noted in any books or history published in the 60s, 70,s or 80's. It was not a recognized form of protest.
There is no record of the man denying he was asleep.
Stop pushing lies.
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by Gaddafiyusf(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:

This nonsense that he was protesting started to gain currency only in the past 2 or 3 years. It is revisionist.
It was not carried by any reputable publication of the era. It was not noted in any books or history published in the 60s, 70,s or 80's. It was not a recognized form of protest.
There is no record of the man denying he was asleep.
Stop pushing lies.

Just to inform you, my job is not to convince
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by femmyapson(m): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Autodomain:
more
So they were friends.
Look at how he held unto him
Humans are wicked sha...Is it not this same babaginda that executed vasta..
Oh Lord Open my eyes to see my enemy pretending as my friend
Re: THROWBACK Nigerian PHOTOS you might love to see by Sammygist: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
This is really nice.... bringing back memories

https://www.sammygist.com.ng/p/blog-page.html?m=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Person Nigerians Wont Reject As A President / Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets / Wike To NDDC: Stop Awarding Projects To Portfolio, Political Contractors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.