Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,920 members, 7,844,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. (1919 Views)

The Plight Of Kids In The Midst Of Divorce And Separation / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Zyzxx10:

You are repeating the same statement.Are you afraid to talk? This is an online forum.You brought out my bet ID.To do what to ridicule me.Go and ask in the football thread about my moniker anything you want to say you'll get answers.As I've collected crumbs I've shared crumbs when I won.But you keep asking and collecting on nairaland.But never for one day have you done giveaway.Just pray Pikko doesn't see this thread.

Cc this is my phone number
Give me a call
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
BLUELemon:

Cc this is my phone number Give me a call 08184342045
Change your gender back to the original one "m" first.Then we'll talk.
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Zyzxx10: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
BunsenBurner:
Because of some people I would go to bed hungry again.Even though I'm begging now I know there is dignity in labour.I think I made a mistake doing this in the first place.Nairaland used to be a place of peace and refuge according to what some former members told me.Now some people think I want to cause trouble for them by begging.I pray Monday comes quickly so I can try and hustle for conductor work at least highest thing is I would be insulted by my mom but I have to feed and survive.You will be frustrated and somebody would just add his or her frustrations to deal with you.If I had a laptop I know ways I would earn and never be subjected to this ridicule but me that I can't see money to eat where will I see money to even buy even second hand laptop.No matter what I know that my situation won't be like this forever.Lord to you be all the glory.
See guy just go and hustle no matter how little I know jobs might be hard to come by but see this Nairaland it's few intellects and mostly morons that make up this place.See the person quoting you about account number if you check his profile you'll see he has almost taken online begging as his side hustle.Maybe he thinks you are his new competitor.Im also down at the moment but I hope you find help.Just try ang get something doing so you'll not be subjected to ridicule by people who might even be lower than you.
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Zyzxx10:

See guy just go and hustle no matter how little I know jobs might be hard to come by but see this Nairaland it's few intellects and mostly morons that make up this place.See the person quoting you about account number if you check his profile you'll see he has almost taken online begging as his side hustle.Im also down at the moment but I hope you find help.Just try ang get something doing so you'll not be suggested to ridicule by people who might even be lower than you.
this guy grin
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Zyzxx10: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
BLUELemon:
this guy grin
Yes this guy.
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
No matter the situation of life with God I know I'll make it.
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by lyndaway(f): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Make una no forget me here oh just want to start a small business will appreciate anything thanks
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by craleonic: 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Zyzxx10:

Yes it is.I gamble.Are you ashamed because I exposed you?I'm sure you've gone through my profile.And you are calling Tahir to ban me? There's nothing we will not see on Nairaland.Just be careful.

You again.

You just might be the one opening these different begging accounts. Scamming people for money to go bet with.
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by craleonic: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
BunsenBurner:
I asked for help now my thread has been turned to something else.Why is it so hard to get help anywhere?Who have I offended?

Go and get a job.

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Zyzxx10: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
craleonic:

You again.

You just might be the one opening these different begging accounts. Scamming people for money to go bet with.
Who you?What's your problem with me?And if I punt is it your money I'm using it for.Where did you see me begging? People help me see trouble ooh.Nairaland and it's citizens Sha.If you know you have a problem with me siding some people who I think are in need.Kuku report me to the mods.I just don't know your problem.You have just be following me bumper to bumper.Check my moniker very well maybe you think I just came to Nairaland
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by craleonic: 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Zyzxx10:

Who you?What's your problem with me?And if I punt is it your money I'm using it for.Where did you see me begging? People help me see trouble ooh.Nairaland and it's citizens Sha.If you know you have a problem with me siding some people who I think are in need.Kuku report me to the mods.I just don't know your problem.You have just be following me bumper to bumper.Check my moniker very well maybe you think I just came to Nairaland

Nairalanders, mark the above moniker. Any 'begging' thread you see him on soliciting for the OP, just know he is involved.

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Zyzxx10: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
craleonic:

Nairalanders, mark the above moniker. Any 'begging' thread you see him on soliciting for the OP, just know he is involved.
Why didn't you go to the front page and tell all nairalanders that I'm the Op.That means everybody that does not talk negatively on any thread like this is your enemy.If you like keep on speaking your gibberish I would still tell you if you see someone in need and can't help bleep off.Read my comment very to the op very well.Where did I say he shouldn't work? Go to the romance and business sections na when you see the begging threads tell every nairalander I'm the op now and that I own up to 50 accounts.Nonsense and ingredients.Some people never like to hear the truth when you tell them they flare up and become angry.I think there's a thread in this family section also of a lady seeking for assistance for her family.Go and also tell her that I'm the one operating the account now.Rubbish.If you can't give bleep off.Maybe you think I'm as clueless as you think.I knew since that day I saw your mention last week I knew I'll surely get trouble.
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by craleonic: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
BunsenBurner:

I look for a job everyday sir.Its not my wish to beg.

There are many jobs you can do at the worst. Conductor, server at bar, site worker, warehouse packer, load carrier. All beats going hungry or begging strangers online before you can feed.
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by radiolover(m): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bad eggs won't allow real help seekers get the needed help. God help us.

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 08, 2020
For you to see help will be hard because of the scammers that have taken over Nairaland.Theres one guy who changes monikers and uses the photo and video of one handicapped man like that always begging for funds.

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Greatzeus(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
BunsenBurner:
No hope today as usual.
Remove the dots you placed with your account number first,if not this thread is dead on arrival,that guy has spoilt show for you. Better go open another moniker and start begging afresh. Shameless men.

3 Likes

Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Greatzeus:

Remove the dots you placed with your account number first,if not this thread is dead on arrival,that guy has spoilt show for you. Better go open another moniker and start begging afresh. Shameless men.
I don't think he will get help because on nl once somebody paints you as a scam theres no hope of anybody helping you even if you are indeed genuine.At least this one is of hunger. The rest that would start telling imaginary tales of help needed for childbirth, drugs, accident and others . Anytime I need help myself I don't think I might come to nl because it's hard to weed out genuine people from the bad ones. Op I'm sorry if you're genuine but I don't think you'll get help here.
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 09, 2020
BunsenBurner:

Thank you sir from every comment here and everything I've gathered so far has taught me a very big lesson.The only help you can really get is the one you can render to yourself.Instead of being mocked, insulted and dragged.I should have shut up and held out until I saw a job no matter how little it may have being.Even though I'm lacking I'm not dead yet.Maybe I have to consider doing the job of a conductor or any other one I think is more demeaning tomorrow instead of waiting for people to help me out and then being ignored or insulted.I just thank God for Nairaland.God bless Nigeria and Nairaland.Thank you and God bless.
That's the spirit bro.You might need help but the best help you can render is to yourself.Someone blessed me last night but I'm also in need if not I could have given you a token.I wish you good luck.
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2020
Thank you very much.
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
BunsenBurner:

I don't know you or the Imustsurvive guy but God will judge you for this statements of yours.Is this not my account number? Gtb 0176.556.777.Maybe you think I enjoy having a scam filled life.I just pray when you seek help in life nobody would lay baseless accusations against you.

Why did you post your account number with . In between of you’re not a serial beggar or scammer?

Like it’s so obvious.

2 Likes

Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Zyzxx10: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Wow so think thread is still in existence.Op just keep praying a d pushing on.I remember the time I was attacked for advising you even accused of owning your account, that just shows you how life is.Nobody send you.Its you and your God.I hope you become a success story
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Manage A Spouse With Entirely Different Social Traits / Does Employing House Help Encourage Laziness In Children? / What Would You Do??? (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.