Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. (1886 Views)

The Plight Of Kids In The Midst Of Divorce And Separation / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2020
BunsenBurner:
I give up on everything including this mirage called life.

Please drop your WhatsApp number and I shall contact you. You are a son of great grace!
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by SweetCunt97(f): 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
BunsenBurner:
Lord pls give me light in this dark tunnel.
If you really need help, drop your acct details here abeg.
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by SweetCunt97(f): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
BunsenBurner:

It's on my profile ma.I hate doing this but people have disappointed me even when im willing to work.
No body has d time to go to ur profile
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No body has d time to go to ur profile
don't mind him. He is a serial begger... So the mods automatically banned his account number... If he tries to post it, he will be banned instantly...

I don't know why, but the guy types exactly like a particular moniker called Imustsurvive

2 Likes

Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Zyzxx10: 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
BLUELemon:
don't mind him. He is a serial begger... So the mods automatically banned his account number... If he tries to post it, he will be banned instantly...

I don't know why, but the guy types exactly like a particular moniker called Imustsurvive
Yeeh wonders would never end.You bluelemon dey call person serial beggar.You wey be number 1 beggar for ashewo thread .Abi no be you wey Ogwuego dey always tackle.You dey fear say him dey spoil business for you.Nigerians Sha. grin
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Zyzxx10:

Yeeh wonders would never end.You bluelemon dey call person serial beggar.You wey be number 1 beggar for ashewo thread .Abi no be you wey Ogwuego dey always tackle.You dey fear say him dey spoil business for you.Nigerians Sha. grin
hey bro is this your bet ID? 6595243 Bet9ja.

Cc Tahir 01
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
BunsenBurner:
this not my account number? Gtb 0176.556.777 .Maybe you think I enjoy having a scam filled life.I just pray when you seek help in life nobody would lay baseless accusations against you.
at the bolded, shame the devil and remove the dots

3 Likes

Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Zyzxx10: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
BLUELemon:
hey bro is this your bet ID? 6595243 Bet9ja.

Cc Tahir 01
Yes it is.I gamble.Are you ashamed because I exposed you?I'm sure you've gone through my profile.And you are calling Tahir to ban me? There's nothing we will not see on Nairaland.Just be careful.
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Zyzxx10:

Yes it is.I gamble.Are you ashamed because I exposed you?I'm sure you've gone through my profile.And you are calling Tahir to ban me? There's nothing we will not see on Nairaland.Just be careful.
no bro I didn't call you Tahir... Are you Tahir?
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Zyzxx10:

Just be careful.
my dear crumb hunting Lord.. What will happen?
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Zyzxx10: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
BLUELemon:
no bro I didn't call you Tahir... Are you Tahir?
See bro I would delete what I wrote about you.Im not siding the BunsenBurner guy but you don't know who is suffering and who is not.Let the givers be the judge.During the lockdown some people helped me out while others insulted my destiny.

1 Like

Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Zyzxx10:

See bro I would delete what I wrote about you.Im not siding the BunsenBurner guy but you don't know who is suffering and who is not.Let the givers be the judge.During the lockdown some people helped me out while others insulted my destiny.
you didn't answer my question
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Zyzxx10: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
BLUELemon:
my dear crumb hunting Lord.. What will happen?
See the person I'm advocating peace to.You want me to copy your Ip address and sprawl your info even outside nairaland here.And you see yourself that was my old account I used it last two years and last year.I have a new one why didn't you see it?
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Zyzxx10:

See the person I'm advocating peace to.You want me to copy your Ip address and sprawl your info even outside nairaland here.And you see yourself that was my old account I used it last two years and last year.I have a new one why didn't you see it?

grin I thought you were wise
I thought you were wise

Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
BunsenBurner:

I don't know you or the Imustsurvive guy but God will judge you for this statements of yours.Is this not my account number? Gtb 0176.556.777.Maybe you think I enjoy having a scam filled life.I just pray when you seek help in life nobody would lay baseless accusations against you.

now I dey on my own , una don start una madness dey carry my name put inside again abi!
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Zyzxx10: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
BLUELemon:

grin I thought you were wise
I thought you were wise
Meaning?If you want peace you'll get it.If you want war you'll also get it.
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
BLUELemon:

thunderstorms go pai you for dragging my name into this if I'm not the person you accused me of being . mad people everywhere.
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Zyzxx10:

Meaning?If you want peace you'll get it.If you want war you'll also get it.
I thought you were wise
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: A Plea For Help In The Midst Of Hopelessness. by Zyzxx10: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
BLUELemon:
I thought you were wise
You are repeating the same statement.Are you afraid to talk? This is an online forum.You brought out my bet ID.To do what to ridicule me.Go and ask in the football thread about my moniker anything you want to say you'll get answers.As I've collected crumbs I've shared crumbs when I won.But you keep asking and collecting on nairaland.But never for one day have you done giveaway.Just pray Pikko doesn't see this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Me / When You Hate Your Father? / Please Help Find This Boy!dear All, Olufolabi Adeniji 16yrs Old Whose Pix Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.