Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

I NEVER KNEW: She Was The Boss And Not The Worker - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I NEVER KNEW: She Was The Boss And Not The Worker (736 Views)

My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) / Sack Your Boss And Become An Employer.real Estate Training At No Cost / Hilarious Conversation Between A Boss And Her Employee Goes Viral - People Sha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I NEVER KNEW: She Was The Boss And Not The Worker by BusinessSharper: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
Long ago, I visited a business office in my state to make enquiries about their product and services. On getting there, everyone in the office were buzzing with work. I took a step forward then a woman came out of nowhere to attend to me, we exchanged greetings and then she offered me a seat in the reception room. While waiting, she engaged me in a conversation.

Here’s one of the questions she asked me;
“People talk about serving others, How can I serve other people?” I told her, “Ma if you hadn’t served you can’t be here working. Working here is a prove of serving others, you are serving your colleagues and your boss.”

It never occurred to me that the woman was the owner of the business and the boss in that office until an old client came to lodge a complain. Just like Red Bull, Humility gives you wings to fly anywhere and relate with anyone.

Victor Amos
(Author of Spanner Twelve)
I tell business and management stories

Please SHARE us your experience with a HUMBLE person you know.

#Business&Management

1 Like

Re: I NEVER KNEW: She Was The Boss And Not The Worker by Authoreety: 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nice one,
I hope it's true though

1 Like

Re: I NEVER KNEW: She Was The Boss And Not The Worker by BusinessSharper: 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
Authoreety:
Nice one,

I hope it's true though

So true sir/ma, that’s pure humility. Some bosses are like that.
Re: I NEVER KNEW: She Was The Boss And Not The Worker by Freestainworld(m): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
that is how my boss will be calling me sir in front of our patients, most times when he comes to work before I open my mouth to greet, he is already greeted me good morning sir, at times I get tired and ask myself what kind of a man he is.

5 Likes

Re: I NEVER KNEW: She Was The Boss And Not The Worker by BusinessSharper: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Freestainworld:
that is how my boss will be calling me sir in front of our patients, most times when he comes to work before I open my mouth to greet, he is already greeted me good morning sir, at times I get tired and ask myself what kind of a man he is.

The kind of boss you’d want to talk freely to without inhibition. The bad ones have outnumbered the good ones but we have to start promoting the good ones. Perhaps it could encourage the bad ones and the aspiring ones to exhibit a good character such as embracing humility..
Re: I NEVER KNEW: She Was The Boss And Not The Worker by BusinessSharper: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kindly share your experience!
Re: I NEVER KNEW: She Was The Boss And Not The Worker by BusinessSharper: 7:34am On Jun 19, 2020
Quote of the day

(1) (Reply)

Your Suggestion Please, I Am Confused On This Skills / Exclusive Guide Reveals The New Way To Legally Relocate To Canada / Are U Paid What You're Worth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.