Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,211 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) (60295 Views)

Chima Anyaso Visits Ben Kalu, Reveals His Mission (Pictures) / Abia New CP Performs First Official Assignment [photos, Video] / Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by AnonPoet: 5:51am On Jun 06, 2020
Meet the NAF all female ISR crew. On May 28, 2020, Nigerian Air Force (NAF) performed Its First All-Female crew Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission using Beechcraft KingAir aircraft. https:///cxJzzHuHM1
https://twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1268526253197398016?s=19

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by AnonPoet: 5:52am On Jun 06, 2020
The crew had Flying Officers Oluwabunmi Ijelu, the first female officer to become a captain on an aircraft and Genevieve Nwaogwugwu as Co-Pilot. https:///j6TbekukGh
https://twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1268526258796802049?s=19

13 Likes

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by AnonPoet: 5:52am On Jun 06, 2020
Other members of the crew were Sergeant Njoku Patience as the Airborne Tactical Observation System mission operator and Lance Corporal Shawulu Godiya as the onboard technician. https:///U15lXi6GUF

https://twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1268526262038990849?s=19

13 Likes

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by helinues: 5:58am On Jun 06, 2020
Wow.

These are the original slay queens.

Nice one

385 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by extol1(m): 6:01am On Jun 06, 2020
interesting, this is making sense.

18 Likes

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by johnkay1(m): 6:02am On Jun 06, 2020
They look beautiful.

43 Likes

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by madridguy(m): 6:02am On Jun 06, 2020
If you get this kind slay queens abeg link me with her tongue

helinues:
Wow.

These are the original slay queens.

Nice one

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by helinues: 6:04am On Jun 06, 2020
madridguy:
If you get this kind slay queens abeg link me with her tongue

Dem yapa now.. Depends on one's field

Lion prefers fresh meat ooo... grin grin

63 Likes

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by jeffizy(m): 6:05am On Jun 06, 2020
The true slay Queens.
Not the airheads with shoe brush eyelash. tongue

You don't meet these ones, buy them catfish and have the temerity to ask them to follow you to bed.

The respect is unforced, very natural.

206 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by helinues: 6:07am On Jun 06, 2020
jeffizy:
The true meaning of slay Queens.

You don't meet these ones, buy them catfish and have the temerity to ask them to follow you to bed.

And they are the easiest to get.. Cos they don't have time, if you mistakenly slide into their hearts, it could be dangerous sometimes... tongue

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Slawormir: 6:07am On Jun 06, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Make them still dey exercise na
See shape like wetin i nor know
For this kind defence force. Person supposed dey expect
Slim and athletic people. I dey expect something like Angelina Jolie, gal gadot, Halle berry, Gabrielle union, tika sumpter, Sandra bullock

jeffizy:
The true meaning of slay Queens.

Ogbeni forget all those talk

Na all these ones even fall pass
If you play your game well them go just fall for you
Nor reason am say because say them get small money or them dey always dey busy..
Girls way dey serious and busy na them fall pass just that most niggarrrs dey scared to approach them
That is why Abuja girls na them dey easy to quick bang. Especially those ones way dey form big girls.

Same thing with our engineering female students for universities. Over seriousness and busy dey worry them but Once them develop feelings for you then your own don finish

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by YoungLionone: 6:07am On Jun 06, 2020
Audio AirForce.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Roon9(m): 6:07am On Jun 06, 2020
Nice! I'm quite impressed with how far Nigeria has come as a nation in terms of gender equality and in recognising Matriarchy as an invaluable aspect of Society. I really can't wait to be booked on an "All female crew" flight...

So I can cancel and wait for the next flight shocked

call for our 444Wh lithium-ion solar generator that could power your TV, laptop, standing fan and up to 4 lighting points for up to 13 hours daily

8 Likes

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Primusinterpares(m): 6:08am On Jun 06, 2020
Impressive.
Kudos to the Nigeria Airforce
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by rawtouch: 6:08am On Jun 06, 2020
kiss

go girls, na lance corporal get that booty on the stairs

4 Likes

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:09am On Jun 06, 2020
This is UNPRECEDENTED in the history of our darling nation.

God bless our darling Daddy, President Muhammadu Buhari.

Baba for the GIRLS........Correct girls dem kiss

THE BEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF OUR NATION cool.

God bless Nigeria

helinues:
You can say that again

Well, We just said it again.
Correct man!

iyatrustee:
I love it when i see women overstretch themselves to excel in a profession dominated by men.
Kudos! grin
....that 3rd picture bakaasi no go to heavy for fighter jet so cheesy
Noooo, iyatrustee, e no go heavy for the jet,
neither for the owner! wink

*singing*
Eleru gberu e ooo.........

Check her colleague out below......(one of us @)....

konkonbilo:
But wetin consign girls wey de do thier work now and president
Awwwww kiss
We love your moniker wink wink
*singing*
Konko below, below, ko below below, konko below..... tongue tongue
konkonbilo:
lol.. Nothing do you my brother. No just de attribute everything to buhari.. If you where the president at the moment same thing would have happened.
We hope you know this is the first time this is happening in our country since 1960?
It has never happened before!
Btw, we no be brother o
We are simply WE!

Secondly, patriot below just gave you more insight.
Have a konko below weekend ahead brotherly!
Cheers!
NGpatriot:
Who gave them the platform and funding to build capacity if not the commander in chief?.
It's not by force to comment.
NGpatriot:

This is just too appaling, very ignorant, extremely sexist, crude and Misogynistic.

These brave women warriors are conducting reconnaissance and tactical operations, they are flying combat helicopters and fighter jets, blowing up terrorists in combat operations and this one is talking demeaning sexist nonsense, I bet you can not even carry cutlass to defend your house with.

Some of you can be very shallow and ignorant sha.
Do not mind rediff jor.
Imagine the boy saying they had sex to get their way up there! shocked
They are truly nothing but sexist.
Well, maybe that is what females close to them do
Thank God we still have hardworking women with dignity among us.
You are blessed patriot.
Stay safe sir!
Thanks for lecturing him!! cheesy

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by ospreywin(m): 6:10am On Jun 06, 2020
NAF is working.
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by iyatrustee(f): 6:10am On Jun 06, 2020
I love it when i see women overstretch themselves to excel in a profession dominated by men.

Kudos! grin

....that 3rd picture bakaasi no go too heavy for fighter jet so cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by jeffizy(m): 6:10am On Jun 06, 2020
helinues:

And they are the easiest to get.. Cos they don't have time, if you mistakenly slide into their hearts, it could be dangerous sometimes... tongue
Sure, you got a point.
But your mind will automatically reset to give that respect you won't give the boobs and bum worshipping girls.

6 Likes

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Rediff1: 6:10am On Jun 06, 2020
There is still something Nigeria fail to realize.
How can a lady grow to a level of Captain of aircraft?. Its unheard of.
Air crafting and Piloting especially when going to war is a very sensitive duty which requires maximum level of Braveness which women is naturally UNCAPABLE of.
The truth is, women can never have a strong heart or bravery a man can have. Don't get me wrong, am not been Gender Based but even Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said, " Women are not Completely created that is why God create men to be their guidance.
The prophet also said a woman should never occupy any leadership position, not even a head Mistress because no matter how educated a woman is, she can never match up with the natural attribute of leadership God bestow to Men.
That brings me to a Rank of captain, a captain is supposed to be in charge and command a group of soldiers on an aircraft when going for a mission. (Soldiers which will consist of Men).
I think Nigeria's constitution need to be revise and limit the maximum rank which women can reach in military.
Don't get me wrong, I love women women, am just speaking the truth, please don't insult my opinion. Meanwhile, check out the announcement Below

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by diziki: 6:11am On Jun 06, 2020
That's good.
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by helinues: 6:11am On Jun 06, 2020
post=90358645:
This is Unprecedented in our darling nation.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.

THE BEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF OUR NATION cool

You can say that again

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Aflix(m): 6:11am On Jun 06, 2020
Very good, these are the real feminists, not the online ones that collect transport money from men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Tonylyte(m): 6:11am On Jun 06, 2020
Even the birds envy!
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by 12345baba(m): 6:11am On Jun 06, 2020
Hey u oloshos on nairaland, in ur next life slay like these women please.

4 Likes

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by konkonbilo(m): 6:11am On Jun 06, 2020
kiss
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2020
I seriously need a force lady. But not a policewoman

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by simplepee(f): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2020
What a man can do, a woman......

1 Like

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Kellie069(m): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2020
And ya'll cannot find and defeat boko haram?? Audio security forces......... All for the gram sha
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by konkonbilo(m): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2020
post=90358645:
This is Unprecedented in our darling nation.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.

THE BEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF OUR NATION cool
But wetin consign girls wey de do thier work now and president Shey na baba give them the platform to be pilot ni? They work their ass off to get where there are

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by ForeThinker: 6:12am On Jun 06, 2020
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stanley Lawson Purchased Le-Meridien Hotel In Port Harcourt For Diezani -SaharaR / 'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.