Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

When Was The Last Time You Ordered From Aliexpress?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When Was The Last Time You Ordered From Aliexpress?? (611 Views)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received / Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Ordered From Aliexpress?? by natsuDragneel: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
If recently (in the past 3 months), what is the status of your order??
Re: When Was The Last Time You Ordered From Aliexpress?? by Eidris01(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
natsuDragneel:
If recently (in the past 3 months), what is the status of your order??
I ordered two items from different stores in February, I received one in March, and the other in this month.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ordered From Aliexpress?? by Michael909(m): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
2 orders just delivered to me after more than 60 days

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Ordered From Aliexpress?? by Uchepele(m): 12:24am On Aug 24, 2020
i have been waiting for my parcel i ordered since april till now,i wonder if the parcel will ever arrive.tracking has been stagnant until 19th of august from edi receive to arrive at Destination country and I wonder how long it will take them to bring it to warri from lagos.still anticipating .

(1) (Reply)

itel P36 Series: A Bundle Of Power And Speed / Phone Swap Experience / Direct Uk Used Iphone X And Xr 64gb: Checkout The Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.