Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? (17782 Views)

Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance / Plateau Diocese Dissociates From Denying Members Without PVC Access To Church / No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by AllenSpencer: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2020
Christ love. grin

Raise their legs up and smash them hard at the right angle of the bed.
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Smile4mee01: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2020
If I was a pastor.

Deal with them with arms lenght., involve my wife or apply pence law.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by KillerBeauty(f): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2020
seyi360:

You know there is a thin line between showing Christian love and flirting right?
How is that?
This is the meaning of the word flirt.
How does it relate to showing Christian love?

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 11:42am On Jun 07, 2020
segun18:

Deep .Pls appoint a matured lady or Deaconess to lead the Women.Counsel the women in open space.Dont visit unmarried ladies alone.Go visit them in the company of a matured deaconess.Pls You yourself don't rush into marriage o ...I have known many pastors that have rushed in and out of marriages.

Pray that God should crucify flesh.Ask daily for Grace to serve God in truth and spirit to the end.People may laugh at you brother but I know your journey.It is well

You rock
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Christ love. grin

Raise their legs up and smash them hard at the right angle of the bed.

You know you're sick right? Lol
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2020
KillerBeauty:

How is that?
This is the meaning of the word flirt.
How does it relate to showing Christian love?

If you can't see the thin line, I won't show you
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2020
Zoie:

Topic says "pastor" not priest. Fvck off

And you're a Christian right?
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Blackmoran(m): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2020
I agree with the op, that women influence the growth of the church it as always been like that.... Take a look at the activities of churches most of there programs revolves around women, how many men do you see going for house fellowship? Few cause it is a woman thing they like gathering.... There is this church close to my house on Sundays you can tell the guys going to church are not interested is either they have a mission or there wife's or girlfriend drag them to church. During service you will see most of the guys chilling in a nearby beer palour, some would visit near by betting shop to forecast.... Is when service is rounding up they will buy tom tom and go back.. Any guy going to church has a mission, only few are there for the main purpose...

1 Like

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Okiibe(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2020
seyi360:
A Pastor knows that the development of his local assembly rests on God and women. Women's influence on church growth is in no doubt.

Women are gifted with the subtle ability to multiply a congregation by word of mouth especially. Hence, a serious Pastor must take women's department seriously.

However, in the attempt to cater for them, he may be misinterpreted, misconstrued and misrepresented. Which raises the critical question.

How can a Pastor draw the line between genuine care for his female members and flirting with them?

A Church leader (pastor as you may like to call him) must be married.

Now, if he is a married man, he will "Drink water from his own Cistern" meaning he will satisfy sexual urge in his own family/wife.

When the pastor meets and, or engages with female members, his wife MUST BE INVOLVED.

If the pastor's wife is always involved in meetings and close contact happening between the pastor and church members, definitely, all parties will keep their feelings and emotions away from the church affairs and the devil will be kept far away.
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2020
How you show love to your sister at home your daughter and mother
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by GeneralPula: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
ForeThinker:

Let the female pastors do the job then ...

Jcole my man.. wink
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Dbeautyy(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
seyi360:
A Pastor knows that the development of his local assembly rests on God and women. Women's influence on church growth is in no doubt.

Women are gifted with the subtle ability to multiply a congregation by word of mouth especially. Hence, a serious Pastor must take women's department seriously.

However, in the attempt to cater for them, he may be misinterpreted, misconstrued and misrepresented. Which raises the critical question.

How can a Pastor draw the line between genuine care for his female members and flirting with them?

@ the bolded, it is the engrafted word of God that grows church, not the subtle ability of any woman. If any man of God depends on such, those same women will bring down the same church with their subtlety when the pastor refuse to dance to their tune. But that should not stop him from handling thier department well. It may be through a trained female who will later report to the male pastor.
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Goalnaldo(m): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
petra1:
You treat them like your younger sisters nah

1 Timothy 5:2
Treat older women as you would your mother, and treat younger women with all purity as you would your own sisters.
this is exactly what was on mind when I saw the title of the thread. God bless you richly.
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by mneedss(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
The word 'flirting ' is not even love but lust
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by cardoctor(m): 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
It's normal. That are all humans.
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by ashley26: 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
From my own experience, I think it is better for a Pastor, either married or not, NOT to be too involved in the opposite sex matter. Notable men of God don't even have sisters as their secretaries or PAs.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Dbeautyy(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
petra1:

Treat older women as you would your mother, and treat younger women with all purity as you would your own sisters.

Yes, you are right. But even at this, wisdom is profitable to direct because some of them will still see such an act of your as away to be naughty. Once again, wisdom is profitable to direct. [/b]Congregation today is becoming more complex because the end is getting near. Hence, the devil has and will keep unleashing the Dragon in form of women to bring down the chosen who may be seeing that sister as her sister. But deep inside of her, she wants more. [b]Once again I say, wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Seetto: 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Olabenjamen22:

Why can't you headslammer just stick to your cage?

At least it not a terrorist builder and organizer like your mosque, you grow mosque to grow terrorist, no doubt, because I don't see the essence of looking for a mosque members who are already a mosque goers.

Kingzeez10: this is one of your brother doing his peaceful work.
grin grin
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by seyi360(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dbeautyy:

@ the bolded, it is the engrafted word of God that grows church, not the subtle ability of any woman. If any man of God depends on such, those same women will bring down the same church with their subtlety when the pastor refuse to dance to their tune. But that should not stop him from handling thier department well. It may be through a trained female who will later report to the male pastor.

Yes, God's word grows a church but human agents are needed to publicise the church as seen in the story of John 4. The Samaritan woman went into the city and brought all the city men to Jesus, you see how it works.

Ask any Pastor, he will confirm to you that women have greater influence on church growth than men.
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by olattech: 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Olattech: See The Top 5 Platforms That Will Pay You Cash For... https://olattech..com/2020/06/see-top-5-platforms-that-will-pay-you.html?spref=tw
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by kasim155: 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
The Pastor should allows his wife to handle d women's department and other female related issues so as to avoid temptation.
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
seyi360:

And you're a Christian right?
No, I'm a mahogany tree undecided Humor me, are there fine guys in your church?
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by edoairways: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
petra1:

Wow longest time
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by edoairways: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
seyi360:
I think most of you missed where I said " the Pastor's show of love is liable to misinterpretation" . When a Pastor sincerely cares for female members , he is vulnerable to been misunderstood and taken for a womanizer. So, how does he balance it? Should he withdraw totally and face the brothers or what tactics should he deploy in such instance.

Especially a single Pastor who is responsible for everyone in the congregation.
How does a male doctor handles a female patient during examination? Would he do it alone knowing fully well that he might be tagged a rapist.?
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by SURElee(f): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
How can a male pastor show love to male congregants without it seeming he is flirting with them as a homosexual act?

Na question you ask, i don ask you back.

Answer this and you will not need to ask the question ion you just asked.
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Surulereman(m): 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
He is a Shepherd and not a Vulcanizer.
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Lamanii22(f): 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
keentola:
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”

If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.

Notable books I have in my library:

Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books

You can get these ebooks in minutes.

YOU CAN GET 5 EBOOKS FOR 450, AND 10 FOR 800.

THE PRICE IS SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE..

NUMBER IS IN THE BIO SECTION

As in four hundred and fifty naira
Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by Acehart: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
DAVE5:

I thought the gospel is supposed to be what multiplies a congregation that has its eyes on Jesus, if you've started saying women are gifted with one ability or the other then you've started going the way of the world and there have other motives

Or are churches now operating like banks that use women as marketers not minding what the women do to get customers so far their market base increases

Now catering to women and increase on church members rest on God and "women", so special attention is being placed on women over men?

There's a lot of things wrong with this post

I think the same way you do. Someone corrected him and received a bashing for his effort. His post is vile.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? by FarmTech(m): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
seyi360:

Furthermore, a Pastor should avoid visiting a sister without a witness

All phone calls and messages to women should be made by a fellow woman

All counselling sessions with women should be in the company of another woman , better still handled by a woman leader.

In case of any scandal, the Pastor should immediately clear the air with an official statement.
Good points.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CHECK THIS SPACE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON THIS POST / Is It A Sin If I Spend My Tithe For This Month And Pay Back The Next Month? / Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.