Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah (69509 Views)

DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group / Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader / Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Chai e pain am!

Osu boy, Ohu descendant, eleron iya your grandfather was a slave to a Calabar man and he got buried with him alive so he can continue serving his master Nwaubani Ogogo in hell. Your father lived in Ugba trees all his life, he’s a coward too it’s in your dna. Now go hug transformer and get off my mentions, oloshi
grin how many skull have your father killed today..I just pity your ugly mother. the woman will soon die of too much sex just to feed you and your lazy father cry
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
grin how many skull have your father killed today..I just pity your ugly mother. the woman will soon die of too much sex just to feed you and your lazy father cry

You are such a glutton for punishment grin

How many babies has your mother sold today, your sister gets raped everyday by your father so she can give birth for your family to sell them. Bunch of inbreds, wicked people, selling your infant daughters and baby sisters to strangers for money, bunch of cannibals.

stay off my mentions you good for nothing Osu boy, ohu descendant, we will bury you alive like we did your ancestors to serve their slave masters in hell, you deserve it for being a baby seller, idiot.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

You are such a glutton for punishment grin

How many babies has your mother sold today, your sister gets raped everyday by your father so she can give birth for your family to sell them. Bunch of inbreds, wicked people, selling your infant daughters and baby sisters to strangers for money, bunch of cannibals.

stay off my mentions you good for nothing Osu boy, ohu descendant, we will bury you alive like we did your ancestors to serve their slave masters in hell, you deserve it for being a baby seller, idiot.

Ogun state boy claiming "we south south" chai,shameless tribe...
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
Ogun state boy claiming "we south south" chai,shameless tribe...

Imo boy, baby seller. When did I ever claim to be south south, now you are confused and blabbing. How many babies did your mother and sister sold today, is your mother pregnant again, it’s raining season she’s always pregnant at this period. Who impregnated her this time, is it you or your brother? Foolish wicked people, you sell your own flesh and blood for profit, God will continue to punish una

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Imo boy, baby seller. When did I ever claim to be south south, now you are confused and blabbing. How many babies did your mother and sister sold today, is your mother pregnant again, it’s raining season she’s always pregnant at this period. Who impregnated her this time, is it you or your brother? Foolish wicked people, you sell your own flesh and blood for profit, God will continue to punish una
Ogun state boy stop claiming "we south south" you are a disgrace to your tribe..I spit on you..
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
Ogun state boy stop claiming "we south south" you are a disgrace to your tribe..I spit on you..

I don finish you finish lol grin

1. I’m not from Ogun state, I’m from Ondo state.
2. I have never claimed south south.
3. I love Ogun state and South south
4. Go hug transformer and get off my mentions I have successfully destroyed you.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

I don finish you finish lol grin

1. I’m not from Ogun state, I’m from Ondo state.
2. I have never claimed south south.
3. I love Ogun state and South south
4. Go hug transformer and get off my mentions I have successfully destroyed you.
Ogun state boy stop lying we know your type..you have been busted on another thread,Ogun state ritualist claiming "we south south".
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
Ogun state boy stop lying we know your type..you have been busted on another thread,Ogun state ritualist claiming "we south south".

Lol grin what thread?

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Lol grin what thread?
chai,ogun state boys can lie,see him denying here grin.."we south south" but you and your father lives in your grandfather's hut in Ogun state...
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
chai,ogun state boys can lie,see him denying here grin.."we south south" but you and your father lives in your grandfather's hut in Ogun state...

You have lost your mind. I have no idea what you’re talking about. Please post a link to the thread or forever hold your peace. I’ll stop responding to you now cos it’s clear you can never stay off my mentions sore loser, accept your defeat like a man and learn to never engage me again. Me and you are not mates intellectually.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

You have lost your mind. I have no idea what you’re talking about. Please post a link to the thread or forever hold your peace. I’ll stop responding to you now cos it’s clear you can never stay off my mentions sore loser, accept your defeat like a man and learn to never engage me again. Me and you are not mates intellectually.
Typical Ogun state boy,everything is violence...stop using two moniker to quote me...imagine how Fulani's will rape you slaves to death if we get biafra grin
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by chinos20(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
But not Biafra
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
Typical Ogun state boy,everything is violence...stop using two moniker to quote me...imagine how Fulani's will rape you slaves to death if we get biafra grin

All jokes aside, what two moniker? I think you actually believe what you’re typing. I can tell you right now you are thoroughly mistaken.

Since you can’t produce the link or evidence (not violence) then leave me be abeg. I’ve whooped your ass enough, quit coming back for more eron-iya you too like punishment.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
bamite:

Sense you no get
say the truth. You want Igbo wife.

cc lzaa
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

All jokes aside, what two moniker? I think you actually believe what you’re typing. I can tell you right now you are thoroughly mistaken.

Since you can’t produce the link or evidence (not violence) then leave me be abeg. I’ve whooped your ass enough, quit coming back for more eron-iya you too like punishment.
stop lying Ogun state buy. hotie08 is your second moniker,hopeless boy.I pity your father because you are utterly useless..keep claiming "we south south" till Biafra comes.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
stop lying Ogun state buy. hotie08 is your second moniker,hopeless boy.I pity your father because you are utterly useless..keep claiming "we south south" till Biafra comes.

Okay it’s official, you have gone mad. Damn I knew I was pounding your head but I didn’t know I would cause that much brain damage lol grin

@hotie08 abeg please come and set dis boy straight o. His buried alive forefathers have started bewitching him. I’m guessing you must’ve pounded his head equally as hard now his low iq self is thinking the both of us are one and the same.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by ObadiahIbrahim3: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
[/quote]
[sup][/sup][quote author=keentola post=90378805]“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”

If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.

Notable books I have in my library:

Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books

You can get these ebooks in minutes.

Am interested, how do I get them?
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Okay it’s official, you have gone mad. Damn I knew I was pounding your head but I didn’t know I would cause that much brain damage lol grin

@hotie08 abeg please come and set dis boy straight o. His buried alive forefathers have started bewitching him. I’m guessing you must’ve pounded his head equally as hard now his low iq self is thinking the both of us are one and the same.
how can you be quoting yourself,is that one not madness sad ...anyways most Ogun state people are mad due to the curse from there skull mine victims..keep lying.no be only "we south south"
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
how can you be quoting yourself,is that one not madness sad ...anyways most Ogun state people are mad due to the curse from there skull mine victims..keep lying.nobody only "we south south"

Well good thing I’m not from Ogun state then (no disrespect to Ogun state people).

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Well good thing I’m not from Ogun state then (no disrespect to Ogun state people).
you are from Ogun state,stop denying your ancestral home...shameless people..
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
you are from Ogun state,stop denying your ancestral home...shameless people..

Mad man.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Philipxxxx0: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Continue but let divide Nigeria into 5 so that you can continue forever
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Mad man.
Ogun state boy claiming "we south south" I am happy you were busted..shameless ritualist
Look at your grandfather

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
Ogun state boy claiming "we south south" I am happy you were busted..shameless ritualist
Look at your grandfather

Baby seller leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Baby seller leave me alone.
Ogun state ritualist stop lying.. grin you are a disgrace to your country,not your tribe ooo.cos your tribe is also a disgrace grin
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Rotentik19: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Buhari’s presidency has benefited us more than GEJ’s ever did for us. In retrospect, the people (I was against it) that put Buhari there clearly made the right move.
Really ? How has buhari's presidency benefited the Yoruba's ?
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Rotentik19: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

You people are the ones I always voted for them and always want to be their VPs, now that the table has turned you are now bitter lol haha
Don't mind the fools who don't know that they are the real Fulani slaves. A very foolish people, who think themselves wise. grin

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by t2luv1: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Lets see how it goes

Partner whatever this dude is smoking I want some of it. Damm the balls on this dude yapping like that. He's right though
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Tonytonex(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Rule? is Nigeria a village? bunch of illiterates.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Thetruthshallse(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
With going on on this thread, I can rightly deduce that Jonathan really Bleep up. 11 appointment into top enchlong of the NNPC by the buhari presidency, truly buhari is an ethnic bigot. It is left for Nigerians to right the wrong comes 2023. The igbos should let go of the hurts of the civil war, it's close to fifty years now that the war ended. Germany let's go of the defeat of world war ll.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Tonytonex(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Tonytonex(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Sobur Olawale Slumps, Dies During APC Jos Presidential Campaign / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.