Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah (69355 Views)

DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group / Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader / Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Omoluabi16(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
I like the Fulani's. They're not on Facebook or twitter speaking big big grammar, neither are they politically correct. That is how they feel, and they're acting it. Are they not bulldozing southern Kaduna and other Christian dominated areas while we keep tweeting and doing hashtags? Nigeria is a faulty country

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by tracy4313: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
[color=#] 4632528[/color]
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by tracy4313: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by tammie24: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
And that's why buhari has been borrowing a lot of money from China to fight Nigerians for Fulani
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by hotseat: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
The collapse of Nigeria is therefore more certain than envisaged

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Noel19:

Here we go again! Meaning the west will continue to KOWTOW with whatever the FOOLanis say.

No wahala let us continue to follow follow.....lets see who will get tired.

You people are the ones that always voted for them and always want to be their VPs, now that the table has turned you are now bitter lol haha

3 Likes

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
chubinwa:
See the way this guy rubbed amotekun to the mud. but, they should understand that no group owns this country.
which mud? Since the formation of amotekun, have you heard of herdsmen killings and abduction in our land? I'd only urge your leaders to follow suit because the way Umahi was speaking from both sides of his mouth wouldn't help you guys. The last time I checked, fulani wrecked havoc in the south east, raping, killing and destroying your crops as usual. They attacked your people recently sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by tracy1190: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Ripama: 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
MyopicMods:
You mean Tinubu won't rule again in 2023?

That aside...

Gowon in a bid and zeal to win the war, signed a disastrous documents and handed parts of nigeria to fulani.

You can't invite people to help you fight and then not keep the agreement you signed with them.
Wetin consain me with Gowon and his war and fucking agreement. They must be mad. Nigeria was wrong established and this is 21st Century.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by madridsta007(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ctorch:

https://www.herald.ng/the-fulani-will-rule-nigeria-forever-miyetti-allah/?fbclid=IwAR1gUMTWeZcoajeFa_7RffajEfS5uAW-HJL7Q4orf0sUdY3-QmRAAW4I1cE

If not because a certain tribalist region in the country enabled you lots to power in 2015, will you be here talking to us?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by phelonrays: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
olivegirl:

Nna ifea adiro mma
. This guys are hitting you with vital information and you are divating. Too bad
Not deviating nor strolling; a well sane human reading that interview can justly decipher the hoax and vulgarism the fulani unrepented terrorist spewed out, you don't argue or engage in war-of-words with such an insane mind.....

Imagine saying '' he doesn't need any law to backup his propose military vigilante outfit'' Imagine such stupid statement, that should tell you that the guy has nothing upstairs, he's just feeding his gullible brethren,
There's nothing to panic about, he's throwing tantrum there's no weight behind what he vomit there... gringrin

Please what do you mean @the emboldened statement cry
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by jneutron4000: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
jokers. fulanis are the weakest in Nigeria and they will be exposed soon as even Britain, Iran and their new friend China will not be able to save them in this decade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Malawian(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
fairfora:
Only yoruba is still holding this country. Once we back off, Nigeria is a goner.

Dey hype yourself. Where will you back off to? Even Badagry go hard for una to enter.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Ripama: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
They are moving to the east in numbers and their leaders are not being proactive. They will cry when they start to cause havoc. Do something now so we can both choke these motherfuckers to the north.

2 Likes

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ctorch:

https://www.herald.ng/the-fulani-will-rule-nigeria-forever-miyetti-allah/?fbclid=IwAR1gUMTWeZcoajeFa_7RffajEfS5uAW-HJL7Q4orf0sUdY3-QmRAAW4I1cE

THE OWN THING I LIKE ABOUT FULANI IS THAT THEY WILL TELL YOU WHAT THEY WILL DO AND GO AHEAD AND CARRY IT OUT

BYE BYE NIGERIA AS WE KNOW IT

THANK TO BAT FORMER GOVERNOR OF LAGOS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Ykc2(m): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
When ever you see a bird dancing in bush part way some thing that is beating the drum for the bird is inside the bush ,you see the audacity of fulani people ?just because they defeated indigenous hausa and ilorin people now they ve mouth to say what ever they like,but nothing last forever, if russia with 3000 nuclear warheads can allow their for union members to be on their own how much more common fulani people,

2 Likes

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Talkingoil(m): 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=Ctorch post=90378085]

https://www.herald.ng/the-fulani-will-rule-nigeria-forever-miyetti-allah/?fbclid=IwAR1gUMTWeZcoajeFa_7RffajEfS5uAW-HJL7Q4orf0sUdY3-QmRAAW4I1cE[/quote

Why can't the DDS invite this man stirring the embers of violence by making such inciteful statements]

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
We shouldn't take this comment lightly. This.guys still want to hold power beyond 2023. God forbid.

It is high time the southern put their feet on the ground in this coming general election. We ain't fools. We are all born to rule. And Nigeria belongs to all of us.

Folks, this same guy rubbished regional police, and after some. few days, Justice minister re-echoed it.... these guys have first-hand information of what the next agenda of the Fulani people are.
pls, southern should United and do the needful..things can only get worst in the hand of this.people...let the southern united....we southerners are the.brain behind all.the.good things that are happening in the nation.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by ThrillPlus: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
What a dream!
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by madridsta007(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
oyeb15:
UN will soon cut all of una from Nigeria. Its a gradual process.
By next year now some of you will be cede to Niger and Chad where you came from.

Never going to happen as long as Britain is in the UN Security Council.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Positivepoint(m): 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ctorch:

He said
He said
Where did he said all this?

Was it an interview conducted by herald online newspaper or a public lecture?

This is nothing but a fake news
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by keentola(m): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
kollinz1234:
pls drop me your number
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by keentola(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
realokopi:
Please I need all the Chimamanda's books, except "Americanah". And Dan Brown's book.
please send me message on WhatsApp 09045742109
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Wizikal(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Cheap talk
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by keentola(m): 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lonewolf98:
Do u have ken saro wiwa soza boy
yes, I do
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by keentola(m): 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Geonigga:
pls where do u base?
I sell ebooks
Pious101:
price?
they are ebooks sir, 5 for 450
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Dreadful: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
9jaunite:
Rome collapsed
Mogol empire collapsed
USSR collapsed

grin You think Nigeria will not collapse

Many reasons Nigeria might not be united again

Niger delta to the world
Niger Delta kill you there
What is the meaning of Niger Delta? Mumu!
They coined a meaningless name and gave you and you foolishly answer.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by keentola(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
LordofNaija:

Where is your phone number let me send you some airtime
You can make your orders on WhatsApp through 09045742109
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Omoslim26: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
LesbianBoy:
No wahala

South East would be happy as far as South West don't become rule again. tongue

so the only thing you can offer on every thread on nairaland is this your childish mumu Igbo vs Yoruba nonsense

as far as South West don't become rule again?

fuccck dat shit is that English or Spanish pidgin

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Dreadful: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Yoruba have you seen the kind of people you've been shielding through your devilish brown envelope media?
Fulani will surely deal with you for this evil you are perpetrating through your Lagos Ibadan express way media.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Felix6: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Remembering how these ones were brutalized in 2010, in my local government, render all this crappy talk useless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol / Alem Muluseta: Photo Of The Humanitarian Worker Killed By Soldier In Borno / PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Modifies Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.