Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP (19646 Views)

Ex-Deputy Governor, Ajayi Agboola Wins Ondo PDP Primary / 14 Ondo House Members Sign For Impeachment Of Ajayi Agboola / Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by ArcFresky(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Carpet baggers

Hungry and covetous politicians
Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by obataokenwa(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
PDP should strategise very well and capture Edo and Ondo..

Abba Kyari the devil is gone, so no more...the more you look, the less you see.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by olattech: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by Joefat: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
All na base on money, not because of their citizens.. Useless people everywhere..
Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by FlordFlorez(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
So PDP will leave Jegede and endorse him? I laugh...win win for Aketi anyways.
Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by AsawanaDgreat: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
That is their usual way
Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by cryptotech: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Good development
Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by adekolaelect(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
uruba23:
Yoruba people and their politics,obviously they have started deceiving the deputy governor,please someone should format his brain to remember the Oga Ambode's episode.
They would sing your praise to the highest heaven las las they go still betray you on election day.Especially when you don't control the political structure of the state.They go just help you chop the small money you have gathered.
you would have make sense if you don't mention Yoruba politics join it !!! Were you in grave when all the House the house of assembly members of PDP decamped to APC in Imo state when court declared APC candidate as a governor in the state??

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by Tamkurou: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
zoedew:
Decent politician Akeredolu is. Politics is getting better in Ondo State. It is no longer about sharing and looting the Public treasury. Largely speaking, Politicians who don’t see things that way are the folks who don’t share the same page with him. Good riddance!

Ondo politics is still the same as old, I can even say it's getting worse than ever. Mark my words, Akeredolu can never this upcoming election.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
adekolaelect:
you would have make sense if you don't mention Yoruba politics join it !!! Were you in grave when all the House the house of assembly members of PDP decamped to APC in Imo state when court declared APC candidate as a governor in the state??
Lol that one is a doctrine of necessity then don't have a choice in the matter they have to show solidarity to remain relevant,but to uproot a seating governor in the economic capital of Nigeria require a political markavelli.It all comes with a deceptive Maneuvering that needs any politician in the southwest to cautionly start administering lie detector test on all there praise singers and supporters to take their words to the bank.
Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm, jumping chickens every where
Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by zoedew: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tamkurou:

Ondo politics is still the same as old, I can even say it's getting worse than ever. Mark my words, Akeredolu can never this upcoming election.

#enugbe is the reason some folks are seriously angry with him and wish him a loss at the second term bid. Even if he loses the election it means little to him. He simply goes back to his second address. The people lose and sadly too. I firmly believe he will win!
Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by 13october: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
zoedew:
Decent politician Akeredolu is. Politics is getting better in Ondo State. It is no longer about sharing and looting the Public treasury. Largely speaking, Politicians who don’t see things that way are the folks who don’t share the same page with him. Good riddance!

You get sense die, it's no longer sharing and looting of public treasury but #4.3bn was technically kept in a private act

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by OKTolu: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Everybody get him own for body,if he likes let him go and join labour party ,that's his own cup of tea
Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by Sirdestiny8lies(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Eliminate APC and PDP from Nigeria,then the country would be safer... Leaving APC for PDP is like Leaving ARMED ROBBERY For KIDNAPPING.. Useless People
Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by zoedew: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
13october:

You get sense die, it's no longer sharing and looting of public treasury but #4.3bn was technically kept in a private act

You will do well to research the matter again! Terins put it out in the public space. The truth is in the public space. Akeredolu is hated for meaning well for Ondo.
Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by kolade560: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
yoruba1914:
People dey die for kogi,katsina,kaduna,sokoto,zamfara but all them care about is election. Mumu nigerians go come kill themselves ontop them mata na. our mumu never do. Nigeria is a lost battkle.

You be mumu squared, when boko haram they kill over Nigeria, them no still do election? If dem like, make they kill themselves finish election go hold even coro no fit stop am.
Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by DexterousOne(m): 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Betty will find an Mbaise man to be deputy for Akeredolu. No problem! grin
so this is about tribalism for u
Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by akigbemaru: 1:34am On Jun 07, 2020
Sweeetheart:
Akeredolu better be sure he have comfortable majority by his side as the post illustrate

It would be wrong to call Agboola a betrayer, if he's called Machiavellian then I would agree...Abacha, Peter Obi, Uguwanyi, Umahi, IBB, OBJ, ATIKU, TINUBU, Ameachi that don't like money, even the dumb Buhari belonged to that political school of thought

Having said that, all human are egoistic in nature, if Akeredolu met Agboola in AC according to what I heard that Akeredolu was a junior political colleague to him then I see no betraying in anything.

Competition is allowed in politics, this is why I expect Obaseki to talk less and be tactical in his political manipulation but he had made emotions enveloped his useful logical Inference

Edo and Ondo will be unpredictable, let's wait as things unfold but betray, betrayed or betraying in politics is a wrong notions. The best way to practice politics is to practice it in the state of pretence(mind game)- Niccolo Machiavelli's
The best way to practice politics is to practice it in the state of pretence(mind game)- Niccolo Machiavelli's
What type of politics is that again?
Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 07, 2020
The way IPOB will give their ultimate support this man in the coming weeks will marvel you.....They might even open up that Agboola got arakunrin is wife and the igbo betty special assistance lady. grin

@MANNA AND OTHER GRILLERS
WE SUPPORT ARAKUNRIN OLUWAROTIMI AKEREDOLU FOR GOVERNOR.

OGBENI LE KAN SI!!!
Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by Ayodoni1(m): 5:09am On Jun 07, 2020
Whichever party he decamp to, he can't win.
Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by Sweeetheart(m): 6:43am On Jun 07, 2020
akigbemaru:
The best way to practice politics is to practice it in the state of pretence(mind game)- Niccolo Machiavelli's
What type of politics is that again?

That's the nature of politics. What's happening internationally today is not a careless lab experiment kan kan, we just finished battling world war 3(a faceless war between China and USA) other affected countries most esp Africa that are neutral between china and America trade war, were just mere victims

This mind game was used in military era when Gowon went to Aburi with Ojukwu, Gowon knows what he will do but lured Ojukwu to Ghana just to have time to plan should be in cases any eventuality occurred, which later occurred

This mind game happened in 2014/2015 by APC govt using Bokoharam to sabotage Gej govt. Politics is wild and surgical that's why I laughed at some Igbo that called Yoruba betrayer, that word doesn't exist in politics

Imagine someone that don't have political Mou with Yorubas calling them betrayers, it's height of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by MCIU: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2020
Sweeetheart:
Akeredolu better be sure he have comfortable majority by his side as the post illustrate

It would be wrong to call Agboola a betrayer, Julius Dein Girlfriend if he's called Machiavellian then I would agree...Abacha, Peter Obi, Uguwanyi, Umahi, IBB, OBJ, ATIKU, TINUBU, Ameachi that don't like money, even the dumb Buhari belonged to that political school of thought

Having said that, all human are egoistic in nature, if Akeredolu met Agboola in AC according to what I heard that Akeredolu was a junior political colleague to him then I see no betraying in anything.

Competition is allowed in politics, this is why I expect Obaseki to talk less and be tactical in his political manipulation but he had made emotions enveloped his useful logical Inference

Edo and Ondo will be unpredictable, let's wait as things unfold but betray, betrayed or betraying in politics is a wrong notions. The best way to practice politics is to practice it in the state of pretence(mind game)- Niccolo Machiavelli's

So you dey write all these ....
Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by Sweeetheart(m): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2020
MCIU:

So you dey write all these ....

Attention seeker!
Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by universe26(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2020
Chai! it is happening again o! switching party so they can scam them again. if una like make una no get sense!
Re: Ondo: Ajayi Agboola May Resign, Join PDP by Bitrusblog: 12:27am On Jun 08, 2020
Well, my only advise to them is to tread with caution. If PDP return to Ondo state, it will be a thing of joy.

In Edo today, Obaseki is working harder to see how he can cage Oshiomhole in the state and he has done that with the new law. Obaseki reelection will be a great blessing for Edo people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Residents Lament As Refuse Takes Over Streets And Roads / 159 Nigerians Renounce Citizenship In 2022 – FG / Progress On Port Harcourt City Monorail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.