Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,512 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Critical Questions We Northerners Should Be Asking Our Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Critical Questions We Northerners Should Be Asking Our Leaders (1297 Views)

Bulkachuwa Blunder: 11 Critical Questions Nigerians Are Asking / Sad But True About We Northerners [PICTURE] / #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Critical Questions We Northerners Should Be Asking Our Leaders by DanHaske: 12:18am On Jun 07, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

So anyone who says the truth is termed as a southerner?

Is there anywhere me and you agreed that we must lie together about the poverty in the north?

So i will become a northerner only when I start flaunting my father's cars and houses while my whole state suffers?

Oga, Fear God ooo
Even your writing get heavy igbo accent

1 Like

Re: Critical Questions We Northerners Should Be Asking Our Leaders by DanHaske: 12:22am On Jun 07, 2020
Jakemedg:
I can relate to the OP's post because i live in the north unlike you fake northerner
Every ipob/children of hate can relate to the post. Even those that have never traveled out of their village so shut the fvck up. Why are all of you even living in the North when you hate the north and northerners? Means your land must be so terrible

1 Like

Re: Critical Questions We Northerners Should Be Asking Our Leaders by Jakemedg(m): 12:22am On Jun 07, 2020
DanHaske:

Even your writing get heavy igbo accent
Wonderful ! abeg furnish me with OP details
Re: Critical Questions We Northerners Should Be Asking Our Leaders by omonnakoda: 12:24am On Jun 07, 2020
Are we talking about Kwara or Zamfara

1 Like

Re: Critical Questions We Northerners Should Be Asking Our Leaders by Jakemedg(m): 12:25am On Jun 07, 2020
DanHaske:

Every ipob/children of hate can relate to the post. Even those that have never traveled out of their village so shut the fvck up. Why are all of you even living in the North when you hate the north and northerners? Means your land must be so terrible
Hahaha calm down child of hate/ipob and tell me your state of residence while i tell you mine
Re: Critical Questions We Northerners Should Be Asking Our Leaders by Jakemedg(m): 1:04am On Jun 07, 2020
DanHaske:

I'm a southerner residing in the north and i have never for once hate northerners or the north。You're either confusing me for someone else or you're an immature disgusting bigot。
I detest tribalism and bigotry but there are things you should know like
1 Not every southerner is an igbo or yoruba there are other ethnic groups there。
2 Just as there are southerners going about their normal business in the north there also northerners residing in the south too( not the illegal migrants almajiris)。
3 And lastly not every one that opposes your likes is an IPOB ,igbo or southerner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Critical Questions We Northerners Should Be Asking Our Leaders by Kaduna1stson: 5:50am On Jun 07, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Why cant u and those that have phone show them? Again, why is ur moniker kaduna and u typed kano? I smell fish...

Kano is more volatile.

1 Like

Re: Critical Questions We Northerners Should Be Asking Our Leaders by Binikingdowm: 5:52am On Jun 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Nigeria can't move on with this propaganda, why are you people like this? OP is from aba and also a member of IPOB, IPOB are known for hatred and propaganda
how do you know he's from ABA? I heard you're still a jambite seff, your brain is still small go learn abcd

1 Like

Re: Critical Questions We Northerners Should Be Asking Our Leaders by DanHaske: 7:29am On Jun 07, 2020
Jakemedg:
Hahaha calm down child of hate/ipob and tell me your state of residence while i tell you mine
Just shut up already. A log of wood will never become a crocodile no matter how long it stays in water. Your opinion doesnt mean anything.
And if you believe the OP is actually a northerner, you are . . .
Re: Critical Questions We Northerners Should Be Asking Our Leaders by manasuk(m): 7:56am On Jun 07, 2020
Mr. Man shut up you are not a northerner
Kaduna1stson:
We have so many past presidents, senators and ex military officers from our region. We have the most number of billionaire people who own oil Wells in the Niger Delta and even billionaire business men that don't care for our poor people.

We should start asking critical questions on why our own elders won't want to build schools for our teeming young people being born into poverty and condemned to become almajiri children.

My region of northern Nigeria needs schools and training facilities for our poor and needy, we we need our young population to be trained in vocations and stop this kid marriage that cuts the prospects of our girl child.

We should start holding our governors to ransom instead of shouting ran kadede while suffering hunger.

I have refused to be used as a thug during elections while the people I fight for end up building mansions in dubai while our region is experiencing extreme poverty.

I am really angry now.
Re: Critical Questions We Northerners Should Be Asking Our Leaders by omoharry(f): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2020
DanHaske:

Oga why don't you for once live the messenger alone and face the content of the message .Are you a northern elite paid agent ? Is the op not saying the truth ?did he fabricate all what he wrote ? Pls let the northerners talk and deliberate on thier present situation and shut the hell up if you cannot sit and think for ones concerning why we are still backward and still clapping and celebrating for ordinary construction of drainage and low grade health center by our politicians.This is becos we have been tuned to nothing but mediocres .
Just look at what is happening in the north so much insecurity , death ,hunger and extreme poverty with no solution from the northern leaders to address the issue. But becos you are a wicked man who only think about your self, you don't seem to care and when someone tries to complain about the situation you begin to play politics so as to derail the thread into another Ethnic bashing one .You are a wicked/heartless person .

2 Likes

Re: Critical Questions We Northerners Should Be Asking Our Leaders by lordlugards: 8:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Yenefer
Minorityopinion
Arresa
Lordlugards
Helinues
Who wake me up from sleep?
I think it's high time the northern youths stand up to their right

1 Like

Re: Critical Questions We Northerners Should Be Asking Our Leaders by Jakemedg(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2020
DanHaske:

Just shut up already. A log of wood will never become a crocodile no matter how long it stays in water. Your opinion doesnt mean anything.
slowpoke furnish me with the OP's details or keep your disgruntled opinion to your miserable self

1 Like

Re: Critical Questions We Northerners Should Be Asking Our Leaders by Jakemedg(m): 10:34am On Jun 07, 2020
DanHaske:

Most of what the OP said are facts

1 Like

Re: Critical Questions We Northerners Should Be Asking Our Leaders by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2020
ursullalinda:
I also felt same way when I was posted to the North for my NYSC......it just didn't make sense how a region will be so backward having ruled for more than 30yrs......I just concluded their elites are very heartless.
Not heartless. Shameless.

1 Like

Re: Critical Questions We Northerners Should Be Asking Our Leaders by Kaduna1stson: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2020
DanHaske:

I am even struggling to believe you are also a northerner, because if you are, you will even shout more than I am doing now. There is a clear and present danger in our trajectory since independence, we have always been in power at the national level but it has never trickled down to economic growth for our millions of northerners.

Can you tell us why you think we are still suffering acute hardship in the north, please answer us?

If you deny that we are suffering, then you are part of the insensitive elite who will want issues like this swept under the carpet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Exposes The Lies Of Nairaland BMC On Power Supply In Lagos / US Mission In Nigeria Applaud Uchenna Ugwu CEO Edufun(photos) / APC Thugs Stab Young Man For Criticising Akeredolu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.