Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,658 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

The World's Happiest Country: Is ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World's Happiest Country: Is ? (533 Views)

Photo: Is This Why Nigeria Is Ranked 103 In The World's Happiest Country / Revealed: World's Happiest, Richest, Healthiest And Crime Free Countries / Nigeria - 2nd Most Positive (happiest) Country In Africa - Gallup Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World's Happiest Country: Is ? by jerry0(m): 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2011
I wonder if we are no more happy in Nigeria,I resently came across the list of the happiest countries in the world and found out in the top 10 Nigeria was no where to be found, I took a step further to find out on what basic they use in judging the countries, Because I know Nigeria even in time of trouble we will still throw parties no minding the economic or political situation in the country. now see the list of countries on the top ten,
http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-37522775

(1) (Reply)

America Foreign Policy As Cony As The Average 419 Boys / Is Africa Ready To Adopt 'gayism' / Alleged N50bn Scam: Efcc Arrests Lawal, Ex-works Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.