Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World (1624 Views)

I Heard 31st In A Dream: Does It Have Anything To Do With End Time? / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by IamMichael(m): 6:44am On Jun 07, 2020
Today, i am going to expose the Jehovah Witness Organisation which was built on lies and the founder's obsession with destruction of the world.

I will be posting a Chronological timeline of all their failed Prophecies and how they have continued to cover up and decieve their gullible followers all around the world.

Here is a quick question:
Do you know why every JW member takes it up as a mantle to make sure that it is observed that they preached about Jesus Christ, Jehovah and their bible?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by Aboks(m): 6:49am On Jun 07, 2020
You must be a mad man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by AntiChristian: 6:52am On Jun 07, 2020
OP Which denomination are you from?

IamMichael:
Today, i am going to expose the Jehovah Witness Organisation which was built on lies and the founder's obsession with destruction of the world.

I will be posting a Chronological timeline of all their failed Prophecies and how they have continued to cover up and decieve their gullible followers all around the world.

Do you know why every JW member takes it up as a mantle to make sure that it is observed that they preached about Jesus Christ, Jehovah and their bible?
Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by SpacehubTech: 6:59am On Jun 07, 2020
Following...
Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by IamMichael(m): 7:00am On Jun 07, 2020
The continuous bans made me resort to using graphics instead.

Scroll down below to see.
Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by IamMichael(m): 7:00am On Jun 07, 2020
Here.
Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by Vulcanheph(m): 7:10am On Jun 07, 2020
Space booked...this thread has potential.
Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by Comedian2019: 7:18am On Jun 07, 2020
Stupid post grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by IamMichael2: 7:28am On Jun 07, 2020
They keep banning my account and deleting the posts i am making.

This is the fourth time now.

1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by heykims(m): 7:39am On Jun 07, 2020
Christians taking Christians down angry
Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by Aboks(m): 7:48am On Jun 07, 2020
IamMichael2:
They keep banning my account and deleting the posts i am making.

This is the fourth time now.

You better wake up if you dont know what to post, stop all this your anti christain activity.

you go against the rules of NL

Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by IamMichael(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2020
I have been continuously ban. I even opened another account, to post this, but the post was deleted and the account banned.

I don't know what else to do. Maybe i will use screenshot.
Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by IamMichael(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2020
Aboks:

You better wake up if you dont know what to post, stop all this your anti christain activity.

you go against the rules of NL
I don't engage in antichristian activity. I don't know why you would think that someone telling you the truth is antichristian.
Are you anti-truth?
Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by IamMichael(m): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2020
heykims:
Christians taking Christians down angry
I'm not a Christian.

By the way, how does exposing a false religion translate to taking christian down? I thought your bible spoke about being truthful at all times?
Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by IamMichael(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2020
AntiChristian:
OP Which denomination are you from?

None.
Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by AntiChristian: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2020
IamMichael:

I don't engage in antichristian activity. I don't know why you would think that someone telling you the truth is antichristian.
Are you anti-truth?

Thanks for mentioning me two times! Lol. grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2020
IamMichael:

Underlined question!

Answer:- Matthew 28:18-20 smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by IamMichael(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Maximus69:

Underlined question!

Answer:- Matthew 28:18-20 smiley
You would have helped your answer better if you had posted the quotation itself with the same account of time you used to post the citation.
Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by IamMichael(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Here we go...

Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by IamMichael(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2020

Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by IamMichael(m): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
Continued:

Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by IamMichael(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Here...

Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by IamMichael(m): 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
More...

Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
IamMichael:

You would have helped your answer better if you had posted the quotation itself with the same account of time you used to post the citation.

The Bible is no more a hidden book Sir, billions have it in their homes and on their mobile devices, intelligent followers will make use of their Bibles.
My response is not just for you but for all those who may be interested in the question you asked! wink
Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by IamMichael(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
undecided

Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by IamMichael(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
More...

Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by IamMichael(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
undecided

Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by IamMichael(m): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Maximus69:

The Bible is no more a hidden book Sir, billions have it in their homes and on their mobile devices, intelligent followers will make use of their Bibles.
My response is not just for you but for all those who may be interested in the question you asked! wink
Off the mark by about 1billion kilometers.
Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by Aboks(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
IamMichael:

Are you anti-truth?

What truth do you know
Re: Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World by IamMichael(m): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Aboks:

What truth do you know
That you worship a superstitious imaginary being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians / What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? / Terrifying Journey Of Hell. Real Life Testimony Of An Ex Gang Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.